Optimal pairings and F!Kana help?

Boji

Hi! So I started getting the 2nd gen characters, and I just got Kena and Shigure (because I married Corrin to Azura). And I don't know what to do with Kena. I made Shigure a Kinshi knight because I didn't want to use him as a rally bot, and so far he's been doing well, and I want to know what's best for Kena, I have the witches mark if that's good for her (I've seen people use it more on Azura but idk).

Also i haven't married anyone else, except for a Effie to Arthur. So what are some good pairings?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: forgot to mention I was playing on conquest.

Edited by Boji

When it comes to threads like these, I always suggest using this pairing planner [notes: you can change Kana's gender by clicking on their portrait, as well as their boon/bane by clicking on the respective stats. You can also change which game you're playing in the top right] (there is also this calculator which is less flashy, but it has more info). They're great resources that I think anyone playing Fates should utilize to some extent. I would recommend playing around with it and figuring out what works best for you.

~

I do wanna mention that, since you've married Corrin to Azura, you'll be losing out on a child unit. To get everyone paired up, your most recommended options would be to:

1. Use Female Corrin, and pair her with the unit of your choice (which makes it so that you'll have one bachelorette left over, unless you pair her with a "Corrinsexual" [explained below])
  2. Pair Male Corrin with one of the child units (which statistically gives you the most optimal Kana, but morally, it's just... ew)
  3. Pair Male Corrin with a "Corrinsexual," which is a unit that can only support with... well, Corrin (in Conquest, the only option is Flora; in Birthright, Scarlet and Reina are your options; in Revelation, you have access to all three of them, but Reina is really the only viable choice if you want to get Kana at a reasonable time [none of this is considering Anna since she's DLC])

I hope I was of some help.

2 hours ago, indigoasis said:

When it comes to threads like these, I always suggest using this pairing planner [notes: you can change Kana's gender by clicking on their portrait, as well as their boon/bane by clicking on the respective stats. You can also change which game you're playing in the top right] (there is also this calculator which is less flashy, but it has more info). They're great resources that I think anyone playing Fates should utilize to some extent. I would recommend playing around with it and figuring out what works best for you.

~

I do wanna mention that, since you've married Corrin to Azura, you'll be losing out on a child unit. To get everyone paired up, your most recommended options would be to:

1. Use Female Corrin, and pair her with the unit of your choice (which makes it so that you'll have one bachelorette left over, unless you pair her with a "Corrinsexual" [explained below])
  2. Pair Male Corrin with one of the child units (which statistically gives you the most optimal Kana, but morally, it's just... ew)
  3. Pair Male Corrin with a "Corrinsexual," which is a unit that can only support with... well, Corrin (in Conquest, the only option is Flora; in Birthright, Scarlet and Reina are your options; in Revelation, you have access to all three of them, but Reina is really the only viable choice if you want to get Kana at a reasonable time [none of this is considering Anna since she's DLC])

I hope I was of some help.

Hi! Thanks, this is great help!