Grand Hero Battle - Bertram: Dread Cavalier

Landmaster

@Landmaster Ninjalise is here! She didn't really get to fight though, bath Elise was too awesome with her cav effectiveness. Nice clear!

Not a very hard map, but I did get to have some fun warping. Summer Tana's new refine makes it much easier to bring armor units to one turn clears, which is fun. Hope Amelia didn't get motion sick from that, she's not used to moving that many spaces in one turn lol. Wait isn't that actually a chapter in the manga?

4 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

@Landmaster Ninjalise is here! She didn't really get to fight though, bath Elise was too awesome with her cav effectiveness. Nice clear!

Not a very hard map, but I did get to have some fun warping. Summer Tana's new refine makes it much easier to bring armor units to one turn clears, which is fun. Hope Amelia didn't get motion sick from that, she's not used to moving that many spaces in one turn lol. Wait isn't that actually a chapter in the manga?

I will probably keep true to the challenge of trying to keep all the kills to the Elises. Since Ninjorrin isn't really an Elise, she'll provide mostly support(especially since I can't use my Tactics for the Cav Elises with her here)~

S!Tana's refine is going to make some of these one turns a lot easier, I imagine, with the warping she can set up maybe saving a turn here and there~ Nice work from Amelia and the Lance Tana brigade!

Should have had the Black Knight reinforce from the south (or, if I'm right in thinking GHB never use other actua characters, a generic sword armoured knight with Black Luna reinforce from the south).

@Landmaster : Hopefully they'll include a new feature in which you can swap duo heroes around. But in the meantime the rest of the Elise's did great. I keep forgetting that there is a anti cav dagger in my manual list.

@BoaFerox : Maybe I should pick up my own STana eventually. That teleportation range looked cool. As did Amelia and her fancy new outfit

This GHB is a bit like Bertram himself...not exiting at all. So I decided to entertain myself by going for my second one turn clear. I might have cheated a little by bringing someone like Festival Leif along.

@Diovani Bressan @SatsumaFSoysoy

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 4:17 AM, Landmaster said:

I will probably keep true to the challenge of trying to keep all the kills to the Elises. Since Ninjorrin isn't really an Elise, she'll provide mostly support(especially since I can't use my Tactics for the Cav Elises with her here)~

Ah, true, it's technically Corrin doing the attacking there huh. Well, i don't mind still seeing Mirabilis for some clears, she has become honorary sleepy Elise long ago lol

On 11/19/2021 at 8:47 PM, Sasori said:

Maybe I should pick up my own STana eventually. That teleportation range looked cool. As did Amelia and her fancy new outfit

She is really fun, would recommend! I'm pretty happy she got to have an effect nobody else can replicate (for now), hopefully it stays that way for a little while.
Also, great one turn clear! Siegbert is a pretty cool Galeforce cav, and it was nice to see Nils get in on the action too at the end, I wasn't expecting that!

On 11/19/2021 at 1:47 PM, Sasori said:

@Landmaster : Hopefully they'll include a new feature in which you can swap duo heroes around. But in the meantime the rest of the Elise's did great. I keep forgetting that there is a anti cav dagger in my manual list.

@BoaFerox : Maybe I should pick up my own STana eventually. That teleportation range looked cool. As did Amelia and her fancy new outfit

This GHB is a bit like Bertram himself...not exiting at all. So I decided to entertain myself by going for my second one turn clear. I might have cheated a little by bringing someone like Festival Leif along.

Best thing about this one turn was Nils taking the final two opponents all on his own! He's as resilient as his teammates.