November's mythic hero prediction thread

ARMADS!!!

Hi. So... again no one did the mythic/legendary thread then I decided to do it myself again (I thought that someone else would do it this month so I waited some time, just so I wouldnt be the only one doing it, idk if theres a problem with it, but since its already 11/20 I did it anyway). Hope daisy jane is ok.

Anyway, here is the legendary/mythic calerdar for anyone who wants to check it out:

Spoiler

o71cvdevklq71.png

So what are your predictions, everyone? Who do you want/think that will be the mythic this month?

Edit: I don't exactly know how to predic the color so I'm going to ignore it until someone says which ones can it be. I'm guessing that this month it will be either Thórr or Eitri (but again, Idk if green is one of this month's options?). For now I don't have much else to say, I think it will be this.

Edited by ARMADS!!!

2 hours ago, TuxedoBird said:

Sorry to be that person, but Naoshi made one of these a little over a week ago:

Oh...(weird,I looked up and couldnt find it, thats why i did the new topic. But thanks for letting me know.

Don't you mind being "that person", I rather when someone let me know, its better to hear it from someone than to end up not knowing at all (and then not having any reply and also not knowing why), now I can particiate in the thread too since I know it was done already. So, Tnx 😉