What would you like to see in a Disney Smash?

Lord_Brand

Now that Nickelodeon and WB have released Smash-esque platform fighters, Disney's turn is coming up. So, what would you all like to see in a Disney Smash game?

Roster

This would be the kind of starting roster I'd aim for, taking into account the fact they could add more fighters via DLC over time:

Spoiler

My roster aims to include a lot of the more iconic characters and series, though I have a couple B-listers in there as well.

• Aladdin
  • Buzz Lightyear
  • Captain America
  • Chiro
  • Darth Vader
  • Dipper & Mabel Pines
  • Donald Duck
  • Elsa
  • Goliath
  • Goofy
  • Hercules
  • Hulk
  • Iron Man
  • Jafar
  • Kim Possible
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Maleficent
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Pete
  • Prince Phillip
  • Rapunzel
  • Spider-Man
  • Star Butterfly
  • Wolverine

Stages

Coming soon!

Bosses

Coming soon!

I'd just be interested in the Marvel and Star Wars side of things, honestly. I'd genuinely prefer a game that was just these properties smashed together without the tonal break of Disney cartoon characters.

Specifically, my favorite characters that would get me to buy such a game:

Gambit

Daredevil

Star Lord

Cyclops

Iron Man

Thor

Loki

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Luke Skywalker

Darth Maul

Darth Revan

5 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'd just be interested in the Marvel and Star Wars side of things, honestly. I'd genuinely prefer a game that was just these properties smashed together without the tonal break of Disney cartoon characters.

Ironically, I was thinking just the opposite - forgo the Marvel and Star Wars universes, for a pure face-off among Disney's deep animated library! That said, "Marvel vs. Star Wars" has its own definite potential. 

If I were making a "Disney Fighter", here's who I'd include:

- Mickey Mouse

- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

- Donald Duck

- Goofy

- Grumpy (from Snow White)

- The Fairy Godmother (from Cindarella)

- Alice (from Alice in Wonderland)

- Peter Pan

- Maleficent

- King Louis (from The Jungle Book)

- Tigger

- Ariel

- Jafar

- Hercules (honey, you mean "Hunkules")

- Mulan

- Stitch

- Kronk

- Goliath (from Gargoyles)

- Spinelli (from Recess)

- The Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy (from Dave the Barbarian)

- Kim Possible

- Perry the Platypus (from Phineas & Ferb)

- Grunkle Stan (from Gravity Falls)

- Star Butterfly (from Star Vs. the Forces of Evil)

- Anne Boonchuy (from Amphibia)

- Luz Noceda (from The Owl House)

- Elsa (from Frozen)

- Wreck-it-Ralph

- Baymax

- Moana

There we go - thirty characters from almost a century of Disney's animated productions. I'll comment later with a possible Pixar-oriented DLC package.

Edited by Shanty Pete's 1st Mate
Screw it - another five, for a base roster of thirty.

5 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

There are plenty of fighting games with Marvel characters, but I actually remember there being a gamemode in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (the Wii and PS2 version, anyway) that was essentially a 3D arena fighter. It was called "Duel Mode." I didn't play it much because I only ever played the game by myself as a kid, but as far as I know, TFU is technically the first Star Wars fighting game... except the duel mode is a side mode to a single player action-adventure game.

~

I don't really have anything else to contribute here to this thread, but I'll at least mention that if a Disney fighting game ever happens for whatever reason, they inspire most of Mickey's moveset on his Epic Mickey appearances... maybe make animatronic alts for Goofy, Donald, and Daisy while they're at it.

I did had some ideas for a Disney type Smash Bros. game might have. But this is a tough list that I think of for a Roster:

1. Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse series)
    1. Minnie Mouse as Mickey's Echo Fighter (Mickey Mouse series) Unlockable
  2. Donald Duck (Duck series)
  3. Scrooge McDuck (Duck series) Unlockable
  4. Goofy (Goofy series)
    1. Max as Goofy's Echo Fighter (Goofy series) Unlockable
  5. Luke Skywalker (Star Wars series)
  6. Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars series) Unlockable
    1. Rey as Anakin's Echo Fighter (Star Wars series) Unlockable
  7. Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars series)
  8. Ezra Bridger (Star Wars series) Unlockable
  9. Din Djarin (Star Wars series) Unlockable
  10. Woody (Toy Story series)
    1. Jessie as Woddy's Echo Fighter (Toy Story series) Unlockable
  11. Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story series)
  12. Forky (Toy Story series) Unlockable
  13. Mike (Monster's Inc. series)
  14. Sulley (Monster's Inc. series)
  15. Lightning McQueen (Cars series)
  16. Mater (Cars series) Unlockable 
  17. Aladdin (Aladdin series)
  18. Aboo (Aladdin series) Unlockable
  19. Genie (Aladdin series) Unlockable
  20. Simba (The Lion King series)
  21. Timon and Pumba (The Lion King series) Unlockable
  22. Hercules (Hercules series)
  23. Mulan (Mulan series)
  24. Robin Hood (Robin Hood) Unlockable
  25. Snow White (Snow White) Unlockable
  26. Peter Pan (Peter Pan series)
    1. Wendy as Peter Pan's Echo Fighter (Peter Pan series) Unlockable
  27. Pooh (Winnie the Pooh series)
  28. Tigger (Winnie the Pooh series) Unlockable
  29. Stitch (Lilo & Stitch series)
  30. Lilo (Lilo & Stitch series) Unlockable
  31. Kuzco (Emperor's New Groove series)
  32. Kronk (Emperor's New Groove series) Unlockable
  33. Kim Possible (Kim Possible series)
  34. Ron Stoppble (Kim Possible series) Unlockable
  35. Penny Proud (The Proud Family series)
  36. Oscar Proud (The Proud Family series) Unlockable
  37. T.J. (Recess series)
  38. Jake Long (American Dragon Jake Long series)
  39. Phineas (Phineas & Ferb series)
    1. Ferb (Phineas & Ferb series) Unlockable
  40. Ralph (Wreck-it Ralph series)
  41. Felix (Wreck-it Ralph series) Unlockable
  42. Spider-Man (Marvel)
  43. Iron Man (Marvel)
    1. War Machine as Iron Man's Echo Fighter (Marvel) Unlockable
  44. Captain America (Marvel) Unlockable
  45. Hulk (Marvel)
  46. Wolverine (Marvel) Unlockable
  47. Bart Simpsons (Simpsons series)
  48. Homer Simpson (Simpsons series)

I don't have a specific roster (though I'm liking the Saturday morning cartoon picks from the others). Mainly I would just hope for Jim Hawkins and John Silver from Treasure Planet. And especially the following which I iterated at least once for Smash Bros itself some years ago, but seriously I would love if Disney actually did this:

Maui Mallard/Cold Shadow (from...Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow {title varies by region}) -- An echo of Donald Duck (inasmuch as using the same model, plus Maui IS Donald, or at least is being portrayed by him) wearing a red tropical(?) shirt and blue cap, and fights primarily using a bug gun. But like Pyra/Mythra, he can freely switch to his ninja alter ego Cold Shadow when he needs to get up close and personal with his bo-staff (or he could be Maui's Super/Final Smash/what-have-you). Now I suppose that Darkwing Duck might be better suited for this kind of moveset since he's got the gas gun and imo could believably wield a bo-staff, but honestly I just want Disney to acknowledge this old platforming gem again. They did re-release the PC version on Steam back in 2019, I think, so that's a start.

9 minutes ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

I don't have a specific roster (though I'm liking the Saturday morning cartoon picks from the others). Mainly I would just hope for Jim Hawkins and John Silver from Treasure Planet.

I was considering Jim Hawkins! He fell just behind the cutoff for me, but would almost certainly feature were I to expand the base roster.

Speaking of expansion, how about a Pixar pack as DLC? Ten more characters, stat!

- Buzz Lightyear

- Flik (from A Bug's Life)

- Randall (from Monsters Inc.)

- Dory (from Finding Nemo)

- Frozone

- Lightning McQueen

- Eve (from WALL-E)

- Merida

- Joy (from Inside Out)

- Ian Lightfoot (from Onward)

Lots of good suggestions! I like the idea of referencing past Disney games myself, especially those that are more platformer or action in nature and thus are a good source of material for a platform fighter. Honestly, Disney has so many iconic characters and settings that I'm amazed they weren't the first animation company to produce a Smash clone.

The funny thing about Stitch is that Reuben could work as an echo fighter since they're stated to have the exact same abilities. But of course Reuben's laziness and love of sandwiches would play a part in his animations, taunts, etc. Leroy could be included as an alt for Stitch

I like the suggestion of Kronk. Emperor's New Groove was one of the better films to come out of the "Experimental" era, doing well enough to score a sequel and a TV series. And Kronk is popular enough that he was the focal character of said sequel.

I wonder how Lightning McQueen or any other Cars character would work? Like, I can imagine their movement, but how would they hold and use items?

Another character I'm pondering, one that no-one here has suggested so far, is Kaa the python from the Jungle Book. Could he be a playable character? Or would he work better as a boss, a stage hazard, or maybe as something akin to an Assist Trophy? The craziest idea I've got in mind for him is that he actually appear as part of a prospective Mowgli moveset, aiding him like he does in the original books rather than trying to eat him like he does in the film. Maybe Mowgli has the ability to switch between Bagheera, Baloo, and Kaa, riding them like an animal buddy from DKC. Or maybe Kaa could function as a tether for Mowgli, allowing him to grab foes from far away and to latch on to ledges.

Speaking of Baloo, his TaleSpin incarnation could also be quite fun to include as a standalone fighter, though of course we all know Don Karnage is the TaleSpin rep of choice.

Edited by Lord_Brand

I want the Silly Symphonies to get recognition. Probbably as stages though, since pinning a most recognizable charather would leave like the Three Little Pigs and Big Bad Wolf as pretty much the only options. 

13 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

I like the suggestion of Kronk. Emperor's New Groove was one of the better films to come out of the "Experimental" era, doing well enough to score a sequel and a TV series. And Kronk is popular enough that he was the focal character of said sequel.

Of course, he needs an attack that incorporates his spinach puffs. And maybe his "shoulder angel" and "shoulder devil" as alternate skins?

13 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

wonder how Lightning McQueen or any other Cars character would work? Like, I can imagine their movement, but how would they hold and use items?

Any Cars character was gonna be difficult, but as Pixar's second-most-prolific property, it just had to be represented. Maybe he could hold the items in his mouth, a la Pikachu? Alternatively, maybe he couldn't use held items, but his other combat attributes would make up for it.

14 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

Another character I'm pondering, one that no-one here has suggested so far, is Kaa the python from the Jungle Book. Could he be a playable character? Or would he work better as a boss, a stage hazard, or maybe as something akin to an Assist Trophy? The craziest idea I've got in mind for him is that he actually appear as part of a prospective Mowgli moveset, aiding him like he does in the original books rather than trying to eat him like he does in the film. Maybe Mowgli has the ability to switch between Bagheera, Baloo, and Kaa, riding them like an animal buddy from DKC. Or maybe Kaa could function as a tether for Mowgli, allowing him to grab foes from far away and to latch on to ledges.

It's an interesting proposition. That said, my own idea was for King Louie to be the Jungle Book representative. He's something of an antagonistic presence, and he's one of the few characters totally original to Disney's version. I figure he could play somewhat like DK, also having music-oriented attacks. That said, perhaps Kaa could feature in some of his moves? After all, the snake is hardly an ally to Mowgli in Disney's versions. Finally, I do wonder whether the in-game version of Kaa would be male (as in the original work, and animated film) or female (as in the live-action/CGI remake)?

Surprised the Beast hasn’t  been mentioned, he'd be a pretty unique fighter thanks to his enchanted status. BTW, DIsney also own the Kingdom Hearts Original Characters, so it would be surprising not seeing Sora, Roxas, RIku, Axel etc. 

9 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Surprised the Beast hasn’t  been mentioned, he'd be a pretty unique fighter thanks to his enchanted status. BTW, DIsney also own the Kingdom Hearts Original Characters, so it would be surprising not seeing Sora, Roxas, RIku, Axel etc. 

The Beast could be a neat choice! Perhaps some of his household servants could play into his moveset? Say, a fire attack using Lumiere, or slowing down time with the help of Cogsworth.

As for Kingdom Hearts, I could see them getting a rep like Sora. I refrained from including him in my own list, because A) he's not a cartoon character, and B) I'm not sure if Square Enix would put up any hurdles to his inclusion. That said, he'd be the "missing link" between Super Smash Bros. and Untitled Didney Fighter.

11 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Beauty and the Beast is one of Disney's most notable Renaissance films, so yeah, it'd make sense if he were included. Since I've suggested having Mickey and co. draw from their Kingdom Hearts portrayals, sure, why not?

Speaking of beauties, what if the Good Fairies gave Princess Aurora some magic of her own to use for a moveset? She could be the Zelda to Prince Phillip's Link. For that matter, I'd be keen on giving some of the other Princesses some moveset potential as well. Jasmine showed her action girl side in the Aladdin TV series, and she has some...interesting options for costume alts (namely, her peasant disguise, the slave girl outfit Jafar puts her in, and her Scourge of the Desert persona from the TV series). Aerial would be so tempting, but I'm not sure how to incorporate her mermaid form.

Jumping to Marvel, what if Rogue were included as the "Kirby" of the game, allowing her to copy another fighter's power and thus use it herself?

I'm wondering if my initial roster is being a bit too optimistic, looking at the starting roster sizes for NASB (20) and MultiVersus (13). However, I could see Disney looking to one-up the competition by including a larger base roster, among other perks. "MultiVersus has four DC fighters? Well our game has eight Marvel fighters! MultiVersus only has Bugs Bunny? Well our game has Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and more! Our game has more starting fighters than NASB and MultiVersus combined!" I mean, shoot, when you think about it, Disney Smash World could easily match SSBU itself pound-for-pound in content. Roster size, stage selection, music, even something akin to Spirits.

We need to figure out what a good starting roster would be and how much can be added onto it over time. Way I see it, there are a few "pillars" Disney would want to represent:

• The core Mickey Mouse franchise of cartoons, films, video games, etc.
  • The animated canon, ranging from classics like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty to Renaissance hits like Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin to modern day phenomenons like Tangled and Frozen.
  • Disney TV series, again ranging from classics like Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles to modern hits like Gravity Falls and The Owl House. DuckTales fits in there somewhere too.
  • Pixar, including Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., The Incredibles, and yes, Cars.
  • The Marvel Comics franchise, most notably X-Men, The Avengers, Spider-Man, and The Incredible Hulk.
  • Star Wars and possibly other Lucas Arts properties.
  • The video game juggernaut known as Kingdom Hearts.

That's seven categories to build around right there. Though the Disney Princesses could constitute their own "pillar" with how much they're grouped and merchandised together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got some item ideas:

Spoiler
  • Food
    • Food - Eating food heals damage. Different kinds of food heal different amounts.
    • Poisoned Apple - Eating this will cause the unlucky fighter to fall asleep for a time. Thankfully, you won't need true love's first kiss to awaken.
    • Eat Me Cookie - Eating this turns you into a giant, which increases your speed, reach, and attack power at the cost of making you easier to hit.
    • Drink Me Bottle - Drinking this shrinks you down, which decreases your speed, reach, and attack power but makes you harder to hit.
  • Powerup
    • Magic Turban - Part of the Magician outfit worn by Mickey Mouse in The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse, developed by Capcom. Picking this up will allow the wearer to shoot magic projectiles at the cost of magic power. The projectiles can be charged to fire more powerful shots, though doing so will use up the turban's magic power faster.
    • Firefighter - Another outfit worn by Mickey in Magical Quest. This one grants the wearer a fire hose that projects streams of water for as long as the button is held down. The Firefighter's tank has a limited water supply.
    • Zeus' Medallion - A medallion bearing the symbol of Zeus upon it. Grabbing this will endow you with a divine aura that renders you invincible for a short time.
  • Summoning
    • Queen of Hearts Card - Summons the Queen of Hearts, who orders her card soldiers to take away opponents for execution.
    • Beast's Rose - Summons the Beast, who attacks your foes.
    • Genie's Lamp - Summons the Genie, who grants three wishes: a random item, a random powerup, and his aid as a blue-colored clone of whoever summoned him.
    • Jafar's Lamp - Summons Genie Jafar, who ominously looms over the battlefield and grants three sinister wishes: inflicting random negative status effects on your opponents, causing a random hazard such as falling swords or wildfires, and .
    • Lion Guard Emblem - This stone bears the mark of the Lion Guard. Grabbing it will summon Kion, who attacks with the mighty Roar of the Elders.
  • Melee
    • The Sword in the Stone - The blade that ordained the young boy Wart, aka Arthur, as the rightful king of England. Whosoever pulleth out this sword from its stone and anvil is equipped with a good all-around melee weapon.
    • Triton's Trident - King Triton's mighty polearm that shoots energy bolts.
    • Mjolnir - Thor's iconic hammer, which packs a punch and returns when thrown.
    • Lightsaber - The iconic weapon of the Jedi and Sith. Appears in a variety of colors: Blue, green, red, and purple.
  • Shooting
    • Robin Hood's Bow - A projectile weapon that comes with ten arrows.
    • Firework Cannon - Launches a single, powerful explosive projectile.
    • Clayton's Shotgun - A firearm that fires powerful slugs.
    • Blaster - A beam-shooting handgun from the Star Wars series.
  • Throwing
    • Chem-Ball - An explosive devised by Honey Lemon. Different varieties appear, including ice and smokescreen.
    • Captain America's Shield - A shield that protects the bearer from frontal attacks, and can be thrown like a boomerang.

• Eat Me Cookie - Eating this turns you into a giant, which increases your speed, reach, and attack power at the cost of making you easier to hit.
  • Drink Me Bottle - Drinking this shrinks you down, which decreases your speed, reach, and attack power but makes you harder to hit.

Nice! I definitely like the Alice in Wonderland references.

Magic Turban - Part of the Magician outfit worn by Mickey Mouse in The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse, developed by Capcom. Picking this up will allow the wearer to shoot magic projectiles at the cost of magic power. The projectiles can be charged to fire more powerful shots, though doing so will use up the turban's magic power faster.

I would do something similar, but instead use the iconic hat from the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" segment of Fantasia.

Anyway, a few items that I would add:

Spoiler

Glass Slippers: Grants the wearer immunity from ground-based hazard damage. From Cinderella.

Hunny Pot: Can be thrown to create a sticky trap on the ground. From Winnie the Pooh.

Fairy Dust: Deposited by Tinkerbell, this allows all who contact it to fly for a limited time. From Peter Pan.

Kimmunicator: A handheld computer that provides humorous insights on opponents (i.e. Palutena's Guidance). From Kim Possible.

Grappling Hook: A long-range hook that may just save you from a great fall. From Gravity Falls.

Royal Magic Wand: Allows its wielder to launch starry projectile attacks. From Star vs. the Forces of Evil.

Light Glyph: A ground-based trap that blinds, and temporarily stuns, anyone who steps on it. From The Owl House.

Maui's Hook: Allows its wielder to temporarily shapeshift into a clone of their opponent. From Moana.

Scream Canister: When set off, it lets out a scream and flies across the stage, damaging anyone it hits. From Monsters Inc.. DLC-exclusive.

Balloons: A cloud of balloons that give their wearer infinite jumps... until the balloons take damage. From Up. DLC-exclusive.

20 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Nice! I definitely like the Alice in Wonderland references.

I would do something similar, but instead use the iconic hat from the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" segment of Fantasia.

I love the fact Disney had something akin to the Super Mushroom and Poison Mushroom long before Nintendo themselves. In fact, those very items are what inspired Mario's size changing in Super Mario Bros. to begin with.

Funnily enough, that was my original idea, but I wanted one of Mickey's costumes to be his famous Fantasia outfit, complete with the Sorcerer's Hat. Not to mention I realized the Magic Turban would work well as a kind of quasi-Super Scope with its charge shot ability (from a game on the SNES, no less!). And I really like the idea of referencing past Disney video games, indeed there'd be references all over the place like Scrooge's cane pogo and Aladdin's apple projectiles.

20 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Anyway, a few items that I would add:

Neat ideas! I especially like the Pixie Dust and Royal Magic Wand (there's our Star Rod!). Scream Canister sounds ripe for hilarity.

Kimmunicator's a cute idea, though I'd probably make that one of Kim's taunts. Maybe a secret taunt akin to what Fox, Snake, and Pit get. I love the idea of Kim and Wade bantering about their opponents.

I guess now would be as good a time as any to go over costume ideas. I imagine each prospective fighter needs at least four costumes, but should that be the hard limit across the roster, or should some or all fighters get more than that? Looking at how past Smash games handles costumes, 64 had at least four for each fighter with the quirk that some got fifth or even sixth variants exclusive to Team Battle. Melee had a minimum of four and a maximum of six per fighter. Brawl established six as the standard number, however a handful of fighters got only five, Pikachu had only four, and Wario had by far the most at 12 (six for his biker costume, another six for his plumber costume). Smash 4 introduced 8-fighter smash which necessitated a minimum of 8 costumes per fighter, which all fighters stuck to save for Little Mac who got a whopping 16 costumes. Ultimate finally solidified everyone at exactly 8 costumes.

NASB originally didn't have any alternate costumes, though free DLC added one alternate costume per fighter. MultiVersus has at least four costumes per fighter.

With all this taken into account, I propose a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 costumes per fighter.

Spoiler
  • Mickey Mouse
    • Standard Shorts - Mickey's standard appearance. Red shorts, white gloves, yellow shoes.
    • Classic - Mickey's original black-and-white design.
    • Sorcerer's Apprentice - Mickey's famous robe and hat from Fantasia.
    • Musketeer - Mickey's uniform from The Three Musketeers.
    • Black Coat - Mickey's black coat from the Kingdom Hearts series, used to traverse corridors of darkness.
    • King - Mickey's king outfit from the Kingdom Hearts series.
  • Donald Duck
    • Sailor Uniform - Donald's standard blue sailor uniform.
    • Classic - Donald's original black-and-white design.
    • Maui Mallard - Donald's "medium boiled" detective persona from Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow.
    • Cold Shadow - Maui Mallard's alias as a ninja.
    • Musketeer - Donald's uniform from The Three Musketeers.
    • Court Mage - Donald's outfit from Kingdom Hearts.
  • Goofy
    • Standard Duds - Goofy's standard clothing.
    • Classic - Goofy's original black-and-white design.
    • Goof Troop - Goofy's appearance as a friendly neighbor from Goof Troop.
    • Goofy Movie - Goofy's outfit from A Goofy Movie.
    • Musketeer - Goofy's uniform from The Three Musketeers.
    • Knight Captain - Goofy's default outfit in Kingdom Hearts.
  • Minnie Mouse
    • Standard Dress - Minnie's modern dress.
    • Classic - Minnie's classic black-and-white appearance.
    • Princess - Minnie's appearance in The Three Musketeers.
    • Queen - Minnie's appearance in the Kingdom Hearts series.
  • Pete
    • Standard - Pete's standard design.
    • Classic - Pete's classic black-and-white design, introduced in "Steamboat Willie".
    • Goof Troop - Pete's appearance as a friendly neighborhood con-artist in Goof Troop.
    • Emperor - Pete's appearance from The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse.
    • Musketeer - Pete's appearance as the crooked captain of the guard in The Three Musketeers.
    • Captain Justice - One of Pete's alternate personas from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.
    • Captain Dark - Another of Pete's alternate personas from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.
    • Heartless Cohort - Pete's standard appearance throughout most of the Kingdom Hearts series.
  • Aladdin
    • Street Rat - Al's default appearance.
    • Prince Ali - Al's prince outfit, which first appeared in the original film and returned in several episodes of the TV series.
    • Evil Aladdin - An evil version of Aladdin summoned by Chaos in the TV series.
    • King of Thieves - Al's primary outfit during King of Thieves, which he also wore in the crossover episode "Hercules & The Arabian Night".
  • Stitch
    • Blue - Stitch's standard blue furry self.
    • Spacesuit - Stitch in a red spacesuit, seen during the opening of Lilo & Stitch.
    • Yellow - A palette swap that references Stitch's direct predecessor and brother Reuben.
    • Pink - A palette swap that references Stitch's girlfriend Angel.
    • Purple - A palette swap that references Kixx.
    • Green - A palette swap that references Bonnie.
    • Red - A palette swap that references the clones of Leroy, Stitch's evil counterpart from Leroy & Stitch.
    • Red Spacesuit - Red Stitch in a black spacesuit, referencing the original Leroy.
  • Elsa
    • Snow Queen
    • Coronation Dress
    • Frozen Fever Dress
    • Purple Dress
    • Travel Outfit
    • Fifth Spirit
  • Goliath
    • Purple - Goliath's standard appearance.
    • Red - References Brooklyn.
    • Blue - References Broadway.
    • Green - References Lexington.
    • Dark Blue - References Thailog.
  • Kim Possible
    • Original Mission Outfit - Kim's standard mission outfit from Seasons 1-3.
    • Casual - Kim's casual clothing, consisting of a green crop top, blue jeans, and white shoes.
    • Cheerleader - Kim's iconic purple cheerleader outfit.
    • Heart - A white top with a heart and pink pants.
    • Sweater - A green sweater, black choker, and grey pants.
    • Snowsuit - Kim's recurring snowsuit.
    • Battlesuit - Kim's Battlesuit from So the Drama.
    • New Mission Outfit - Kim's standard mission outfit in Season 4.
  • Spider-Man - Ideas for these taken from Brawlfan1's video on "What if Spider-Man was in Smash?"
    • Red - The classic red-and-blue spidey.
    • Orange - Spidey's alt from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.
    • Blue - References the suit worn by Spider-Man 2099.
    • Insomniac - The design for Spider-Man from Insomniac Games' title, which features more white, including a white spider.
    • White - Spider-Man's Future Foundation suit.
    • Black - References the Symbiote, the basis for Venom.
    • Grey - Spider-Man's stealth suit.
    • Iron-Spider - Peter's red and gold Iron Spider armor.
  • Luke Skywalker
    • Tatooine Robe
    • Storm Trooper Disguise
    • Hoth Outfit
    • Dagobah Trainee
    • Cloud City Uniform
    • Jedi
  • Darth Vader
    • Black Armor - Darth Vader's iconic black armor.
    • White Armor - A white variant that has appeared in some media.
    • Red Armor - References the Elite Imperial Guards' uniform.
    • Emperor Vader I - Based on one of two unused concepts for Vader as the new Galactic Emperor for the cancelled Star Wars Battlefront 4.
    • Emperor Vader II - Based on the other unused concept for Vader as the new Galactic Emperor for the cancelled Star Wars Battlefront 4.

Note that these aren't necessarily all the fighters I'd pick for the base roster, they're just the ones I came up with costumes for.

Edited by Lord_Brand