Since The Jungle Book & Capcom SNES Aladdin are now added to Disney Classic Games Collection, which other Classic Disney Games do you like to see to be added in a possible future DLC update?

King Marth 64

Since The Jungle Book games and SNES Aladdin by Capcom are now being part as DLC for people who own the original copies before & newly retail versions. I was thinking of something that I had thought of. If Disney had plans to add more classic Disney Games to the Disney Classic Games Collection, which classic Disney Games do you like to see to be added to the library for a possible future DLC update? I had some of thinking that could add it in:

1. Pinocchio
  2. Pocahontas
  3. Toy Story
  4. Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow (that's the game featured Donald Duck)

Other verson that they should include:

1. NES, Sega Master System, and Game Gear versions of The Jungle Book versions for The Jungle Book Collection 
  2. NES Version of Aladdin (by Virgin Interactive) and Game Gear version of Aladdin (by SIMS & Sega themselves since they did added the SNES version in there)
Edited by King Marth 64

It's pretty cool that they were able to add the SNES version of Aladdin (it's quite different!), as well as the Jungle Book. These are the same developers that put out the Disney Afternoon Collection with a bunch of NES games (which still hasn't been ported to the Switch). I'm not familiar with many SNES era licensed games, but I imagine if they made a Disney Classics 2 then I expect them to stay in the SNES era. In which case my immediate suggestions would be Castle of Illusion and World of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. I haven't played them myself, but I've played the 2013 remake of the first one, it's really good.

Alternatively, if they're willing to move on to the PS1 era, Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue is a very good collect-athon platformer. And Lilo & Stitch and Emperor's New Groove were pretty decent Crash and Spyro knock offs as well. Technically these games are still available digitally on PS3's store, but we don't know how long that's going to stay up.

• 3 weeks later...

I kind of forgot to add some ports down from The Lion King such as Game Gear and Sega Master System down since they both made by Virgin Interactive Entertainment. I do know that The Lion King collection is pretty much the only part of the entire two collections didn't have any newer additions in the latest DLC like Aladdin had. Also, I forgot to add Game Boy Color version of Aladdin since the Bonus Games only have the Game Boy and Super Game Boy versions of Aladdin.

Edited by King Marth 64