A little favor for a spriter?

--ACE--

I know this is probably not the best place to ask for this, but I didn't know where else to ask, so I ask you not to judge me. Okay, I have a favor to ask, Who out there knows the game: Jack Move ?

Is a game that is yet to be released, but it already has a Free demo on the Steam page. The game is also well known for its AMAZING pixel graphics. and I, as Spriter, want to do some studies on the game's Overworld sprites, I decided that I want to study the Protagonist: Noa. But unfortunately, no one has ever Ripped the game's Sprites, so I had an idea: If I download the game's Demo, I could go to his Files and get the protagonist's sprites and her mugshots! (That's if it's not a Data.win) But unfortunately my computer doesn't run this game... so I came to ask someone to do me this favor.

Whoever has the game downloaded, find her sprites (PNG) in the game's folders, and pass me a Zip file.

Once again, I know this might not be the right forum to ask for this, and my goal was never to bother anyone, I'm only asking for this because of my screwed-up computer.

Edited by Redpack007

• 3 weeks later...