Hello gamers. :)

Oops! All OCs

Just your local FE player here, bad at strategy games and, well, multiple genres of games and here for advice. 😄

I made up a new name to replace the username I was gonna go with, and made this cool icon myself. Does this icon's amazing quality, crafted with the dark magic of paint.net impress you?

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

And yes, your skill with paint.net is very impressive. There’s gotta be a game out there somewhere that that’s useful for… right?

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll have a great day, will continue to bring lovely art to the forums and will enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the Forest, Oops All OCs!

16 hours ago, Oops! All OCs said:

Does this icon's amazing quality, crafted with the dark magic of paint.net impress you?

Yes, it is kind of impressive. Such patchworking, much wow.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

2 minutes ago, ANDREW BENINTENDO said:

Greetings. Hope the Forest suits you well. Always great to see another profile pic creator around these parts.

Hah, thanks. I don't normally make my own profile pics, but I just found myself really wanting to make one for this name, since I randomly created this name while trying to change my nickname because I set it to something that I felt was a bit too personal. And I didn't want to have an default icon 

I'm quite proud of it. It's freaking hilarious. lmao