Bound Hero Battle: Palla and Catria

Landmaster

Since the banner was based on Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem units, I already expected the Archanean versions of the Whitewings, but anyway...

Here's my clear. I decided to try something different:

@BoaFerox @daisy jane @mcsilas @Some Jerk @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sasori

@Landmaster Nice clear. This map was not the best for cavalry units, but you still managed your way. Elise surviving Palla with Miracle was nice.

@GuiltyLove Whitewings vs Whitewings? Pretty nice! And pretty good skills on them too!

@Landmaster : Oh Palla is the first time I saw someone counter gravity bullying. It did't matter much though since now she got bullied by Miracle instead.

@Diovani Bressan Poor Catria. Getting beat up by a Marth army. Also cool to see Groom Marth. Are you going to +10 him?

Anyway I made this into a sister showdown. I've been trying to see what I am able to do with Fiora.

@BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy

Didn't make a video for this one, so there won't be a mass ping this time. Might've done it for the Valentian alts, but not the ordinary versions.

8P3U7e1.jpg

I really, really wish we could solo GHB/BHB maps without having to wait for Limited versions.

Edited by Some Jerk

@Landmaster Nice clear, that was a nice Miracle. Regular Elise one rounded some of the bulkiest units here, she's got a lot of power!

@GuiltyLove Great Whitewing clear on the Whitewings! I can't tell who's who here! The enemy Whitewings might have had better stats, but your Whitewings were built better.

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn with the Hero King! The ninja groom is especially cool to see, looking forward to the day he is +10!

@Sasori Nice sister clear! Fiora sure showed them a thing or two. She's not a unit i see used often, but she's pretty cool. Also, I wonder how this Palla and Catria reacted to Minerva suddenly coming at them in a bunny costume lol

@Some Jerk Nice Eldigan Solo! And yes, they definitely should allow you to bring only one unit in there after you've beaten the map. Sometimes it's just impossible to do a solo clear due to the way the starting positions are laid out.

I brought an imposter Palla as the guest for this clear, for a Palla vs Palla showdown. Her Canto came in handy too. Also, Tana got to show off her new Ninja Naginata, though I don't think it was technically needed for anything.

@GuiltyLove - Nice work from your own Whitewings. Slow start but things started flying once they got the map going and couldn't be stopped after that.

@Diovani Bressan - Nice one turn with the Marth Squad! Nice to be able to do a theme clear and a successful one-turn at the same time~

@Sasori - Fiora is so hard to kill, which is pretty good in this case. The other ladies did their part when it came to clean up.

@BoaFerox - Nice, Tana's got both Ninja weapons now. That'll probably come in handy at some point. Palla was able to do some big damage to her Valentian self, but nothing she couldn't shake off and come back from while the Tanas flew in to save the day~