Birthright Lunatic Pick my Nohrian Parents

Jo, everyone!

I wanted to make my BR run more interesting, and thus had an idea.

• I will use a mod that switches the cast with nohrian one, since a few months ago i did a conquest run with Hoshido cast
  • I will mainly use kids (+ CornCob and a few others to fill all spots). It also might not be possible to get all kids, but it's np.
  • I will let you all choose the Parents for me!

Once i get both Parents of the kid, i have to bench them for their kid (Except Corncob and Azura ofc). 

Make this interesting for me 😉

1. M!Kana - Talent: Wyvern, +Mag/-Lck , Father: Odin Dank
  2. Shigure - Father: Niles
  3. Dwyer - Mother: Effie
  4. Sophie - Mother: Camilla
  5. Midori - Mother: Elise
  6. Siegbert - Mother: Nyx
  7. Forrest - Mother: Felicia
  8. Ignatius - Mother: Beruka
  9. Velouria - Mother: Selena
  10. Percy - Mother: Peri
  11. Ophelia - Mother: F!CornCob
  12. Soleil - Mother: Charlotte
  13. Nina - Mother: Azura 
Edited by Father Shrimpas

Jakob x Selena is an absolutely hilarious S support. Dunno if it'd make for a very good Dwyer though. But seriously it's priceless.

Honestly though, my suggestion would be Azura x Niles. It grants Nina access to Kinshi Knight. In my experience, Kinshi Nina is really fun. Little durability, but she flies and has great offensive stats.

If you allow a female Corncob, my suggestion is F Corncob with magic boon and luck bane be the mother of Ophelia

Otherwise....I guess Elise be the mother of Ophelia.

Also if you are going Male Corncob you might want to note that people should Flora, or one of the children as the mother of Kana, otherwise you will run out of mothers...

3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If you allow a female Corncob, my suggestion is F Corncob with magic boon and luck bane be the mother of Ophelia

I hate Jakob and Felicia is one of like 5 characters i actually love in Fates, thus i usually go M!Corn...

But this one time i will try this

Edited by Father Shrimpas

Well I wanted to see if any kids would be interesting moms for Kana, but Shrimpy is converting to female Corrin with Odin so let’s go with…

Charlotte as Soleil’s mom. Screw optimization, give the best physical mom (or, tied with Camilla) to a meh physical kid and watch her become fantastic for once.

13 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Soleil is always amazing fam

Most meh unit in the game, especially for second gen.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm up for a downright strange pick.

Nyx!Seigbert.

Going for a memey magical Seigbert here.

Well, RIP Forrest.

I mean, unless someone wants to go Felicia Forrest, but that’s boring, literally everyone does that.

On 11/28/2021 at 7:27 PM, SoulWeaver said:

I like Selena-Velouria, if you don't mind the kind of meh results do that.

I was going to suggest Keaton and Pop Star, so that we could have two children as werewolves. But, honestly, Velouria is probably the one child who cares the least about her mama; for her growths are broken. She will do perfectly as Selena’s daughter.

10 minutes ago, starburst said:

I was going to suggest Keaton and Pop Star, so that we could have two children as werewolves. But, honestly, Velouria is probably the one child who cares the least about her mama; for her growths are broken. She will do perfectly as Selena’s daughter.

I believe Azura was already taken for Niles, actually.

Felicia for Forrest.

On 11/28/2021 at 10:52 AM, Sooks said:

Most meh unit in the game, especially for second gen.

If Soleil classifies as meh, I'd hate to see what classifies as bad... though I can name names, mostly in terms of the first generation.

• 3 weeks later...