December's Legendary prediction, It's getting Windy!

Naoshi

Alright making this one a little too early since i would be busy for the rest month and also want to try to predict new free unit. As always hoping Daisy Jane is okay.

a3j49c1yp2481.png

Without a new Red unit, L!Sigurd being last one and coming back until March which will be almost one year old. Red has no value at all, until it gets probably saved by midpoint banner...... Our last month was two Green with Thorr and Eitri so that's mean we aren't getting any Green this month. Blue has only Seiros and she is one month away from one year old so Blue has no value either.
Now Colorless is completely empty making appealing to add both free unit and new legendary here. This month will most likely have all CYL units here!

L!Lilina (Atk/Res Solo 4, Sabotage Res 3, Pulse Smoke 3)
Lif (Distant Counter, Time 's Pulse 3)
B!Marth (Distant Pressure, Spurn 3, Even Tempest 3)

Seiros (Mirror Impact, Dragon Wall)
B!Eirika (Surge Sparrow, Atk/Spd Menace)
Hapi (Atk/Res Catch 4, A/R Far Trace 3) or Old unit/missing on Voting gauntlet banner(s) event. 

L!Byleth (Atk/Def Ideal 4, Lull Atk/Res 3, Time's Pulse 3)
Freyja (Atk/Solo 4, Pulse Smoke)
B!Gatekeeper (Harsh Command+, Close Reversal, Joint Drive Def)

New Free unit
New Legendary

B!Marianne (Atk/Spd Unity, Null Follow-up 3, Time's Pulse)

-------Blessing-------
It's changing to Wind on 21st.
Screenshot_20211201-133941.png

Spoiler

Also Datamine says it's gonna be wind season.

-------Personal Predictions-------
I lost my record but I won't lose hope! Time to start again!
I can only think as colorless wind Elincia, and Sothe but we had Sothe Resplendent three months ago so I won't count on him and we haven't had anything about Elincia since her Resplendent back in March so I will say it's her coming as staff unit!
As for our free unit... since we got our Astra unit with Thorr... I guess it will be our first defense unit free, Dark blessing OR they will be giving us a Ascended hero instead.

January doesn't look in shambles now with fast rerun Eitri. Green Dark unit looks good here for now.

Well yes February has five blue units and four red, We know it's anniversary time so Sothis, Naga, Yune and Eir will go to remix banners. I'm guessing two either L!Chrom, L!Dimitri or Nott moving later to let L!Fae welcome probably either Caeda or Ninian. It's still schedule as water one.

March... I have no idea.. for now.

Edited by Naoshi

Wow, February just went and blew up, didn't it? I feel sorry for anyone who wanted to pull someone from the blue pool there... As for me, January is looking nice! I just hope the remaining green unit is someone I want. I got Thorr this time, but it would be cool to get Eitri and/or Otr next time. I'm especially hoping for Otr. If Dagr or Thrasir was in that pool, I'd be heckin' set!

16 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Wow, February just went and blew up, didn't it? I feel sorry for anyone who wanted to pull someone from the blue pool there... 

February is the anniversary, so it might be some kind of one-off extra banner in the middle of the month.

I am not interested in this month's banner. My plans are to save for january, since I want Ashera and Otr. Extra Eitris would be nice, since she is a fun unit to use.

February... looks crazy. It's already surprising having a remix there. I believe they may move all Legendary/Mythics released between Book 3 beginning and CYL 3 (Eir, Azura, Duma, Roy, Alm, Naga, Eliwood and Sothis), and put them on remixes, and then maybe make remixes monthly?

At least I think that month may have some changes, for sure. We could have a Hero Fest with a Mythic there, like Fae or Nótt.

About Daisy... she is fine. I am part of a Discord Group with others members of this forum and she is there as well, we chat everyday so I can confirm she is fine. She is just not that active here anymore, for reason unknown. She is also kinda lazy, but better not say that loud or else she will punch my throat.

At this rate red really isn't getting someone new until March. Although assuming Brave Marth is on this month, I have none of the reds, so that's cool...but since I still didn't get Micaiah this month ([insert lots of swearing here]) I have to replenish my stock for her next return.

Funny how it's tough to guess with confidence even what the color will be this month, though the soon-to-arrive new book freebie may make that easier. Though I am guessing colorless because:

• If the CYL5 units are all present red and green are full.
  • No matter what color the book 6 freebie is, colorless will have an open spot.
  • The most recent legendary (aside from Eitri) was blue, and Feb's will probably be blue, so blue this month would make three in a row, which would be weird.

Of course, there's also the elephant in the room of some speculating that Eitri may shift the schedule and cause us to get a mythic this month instead of a legendary. But let's pass on that one for now.

As for who it will be...no damn clue, honestly.

30 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

February is the anniversary, so it might be some kind of one-off extra banner in the middle of the month.

That, and they might be starting Mythic Remixes then too. Four out of the first five Mythics (RIP Duma, got banished to May) are scheduled for February, so they might all end up on the Remix banner

Definitely looks like a CL lineup. Elincia seems most likely, L’Arachel and Soren middling, Yuri on an outside chance. Also I think given Eitri we might have to brace for more OC legendaries. The new freebie could very well be one.

58 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

About Daisy... she is fine. I am part of a Discord Group with others members of this forum and she is there as well, we chat everyday so I can confirm she is fine. She is just not that active here anymore, for reason unknown. She is also kinda lazy, but better not say that loud or else she will punch my throat.

That’s good to hear.

42 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i am okay. I'm sorry for worrying people. 

you've done a great job the last few months doing this 🙂  it looks really spiffy. 

Yooo friend! Good to see you again. 🙂 I figured you were probably just busy or something, but thanks for confirming that you're okay. We live in crazy times, after all.

Eitri in January? That means if I can get Thorr and hopefully Plumeria on this Banner without spending too many orbs (knock on wood, although that may be wasted since I've now said it out loud), I can go all out on the January Green banner for Eitri and Otr. If I'm lucky, that would leave me with only Nifl and Loki to get base forms of. 

If we are getting a Legendary this month, then I'd put my bet on Elincia. It seems like the perfect time for her. Everything seems lined up for her. Of course, then again, that could mean that it isn't going to be her, because when has the perfect alignment ever actually given us the perfectly aligned character? Still, I'd bet on Elincia.

february looks like a Mythic remix with Eir Sothis Naga and Yune. Maybe in combination with a focus banner 5% or so

Maybe we get every 4-6 Months a mythic remix considering we only got a mythic every 2. Month

At least thats my bet if you consider they started with Book 3 refines (Naila).

Edited by Hilda

Okay, since we're getting an Askr/Embla focused book and the next legendary is wind, we could very well be getting a legendary version of Sharena (since Alfonse is most certainly going to be Askr's champion.) Askr is the wind god in FEH, so I could see that lining up.

Legendary Veronica sounds very likely during this book/next year. Probably when it's schedule fire one. Since we are out main lords, Alfonse and Sharena may happen.

I still stand for Elincia for this month.

Edited by Naoshi

i am not even sure if we are getting a legendary or a mythic, sincevthe Thorr Eitri banner confused everything.

Well i believebits a legendary because Ash will be on the December banner?(I guess) But who knows

I could see them give Legendary Lucinas Future Vision II enhanced movement for her and the unit she used the assist on and on her Weapon unconditional Canto after she attacks, just so you know she can F*** everyone and has basicly double canto!

5 hours ago, Rinco said:

Legendary Reinhardt with a Brave Staff.

That sounds scary until you realize you can halve his damage with Mystic Boost and he has no access to damaging Specials.

31 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I could see them give Legendary Lucinas Future Vision II enhanced movement for her and the unit she used the assist on and on her Weapon unconditional Canto after she attacks, just so you know she can F*** everyone and has basicly double canto!

Wrong topic. You're looking for this one:

Honestly, Elincia is a bit too obvious of a pick especially coming off the heels of a legendary few to none saw coming (Fae).

Therefore, I'm willing to bet IS will play another wild card and we get Deirdre here instead (either with a colorless Naga variant or a staff). It helps that Deirdre's Japanese voice actress voiced a fairly recent character (Halloween Rhea) too.

54 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Didn't Deirdre also come with a staff originally in FE4? They could go off that.

Yeah, she can use staves in Genealogy.

In fact, she's typically more useful as a staff user (she comes with a Silence staff on a map where the boss has a long-range tome, for example) than as a combat unit (because she can't double attack unless she has the Pursuit Ring and typically gets doubled by any enemy with Pursuit because her Aura tome sucks ass has 20 weight).

Updated Calendar with Ash appearing on this month. (As if we didn't know :P)

Fun fact all December Legendary has been all magic users.
Grunthia Dec 2017
Azura Dec 2018
Celica Dec 2019
Lilina Dec 2020

I wonder when IS will break this pattern.