Book VI Feh Channel scheduled for Dec 6th, 12am UTC [UPDATE: Here it is!]

DefyingFates

I'll go back and read a bit, probably, but oh man where do I start? Customizable profile cards! PvP! Favored heroes! The new book stuff! (I'll open that can of worms elsewhere.) The new Awakening heroes! I am LOVING this update! =D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New PVP is gloriously fun and surprisingly tolerable as far as broken builds go - looks like IS matches you up  with somebody roughly with around the "favor" number as you, to keep it somewhat even.  Won a bunch the first few rounds but I've been on a loosing streak, and yet - they don't feel ragequitty in the same way Arena does.

Mirel might be the only awakening unit I build.  The artwork for all of the characters on this banner is really nice. : o

I have ... zero interest in Ash but that was also the same feeling for the last few OC's, so no loss there.  Nice time to switch out a light mythic and collect story orbs for the next Tellius bannerr.

Overall pleased!  Solid 8.5/10 for me.

I didn't mention this yesterday because I didn't think about it until earlier, but Letizia's existence is kind of hilarious.

As of now, it looks like Heroes hates men so much that they decided to just create a new female relative for Veronica instead of confirming the return of Bruno, who could slide in really nicely here because it's Embla-focused. Of course, he could come back later, but still, not sure we needed another Embla royal when Bruno already exists. (P.S. The answer is that we never actually needed more OCs.)

Edited by Sunwoo

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I didn't mention this yesterday because I didn't think about it until earlier, but Letizia's existence is kind of hilarious.

As of now, it looks like Heroes hates men so much that they decided to just create a new female relative for Veronica instead of confirming the return of Bruno, who could slide in really nicely here because it's Embla-focused. Of course, he could come back later, but still, not sure we needed another Embla royal when Bruno already exists. (P.S. The answer is that we never actually needed more OCs.)

This is probably because Letizia will be a villain together with Elm while Bruno would be helping us to rescure Veronica. Their roles are looking like polar opposites.
He could be away from Embla for the moment and that's why he's not on the trailer (also because we already know him, while Letizia is new).

17 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

This implies that Bruno should be the one to plot against Veronica instead of being a good brother for her, which instantly makes me hate the idea. Bruno is a good guy, I would rather see him sacrifice himself and become the next useless death scene like Nott than become a villain (but please let's not do that either. Enough useless death scenes).

• 7 months later...
On 12/7/2021 at 7:14 PM, GrandeRampel said:

This implies that Bruno should be the one to plot against Veronica instead of being a good brother for her, which instantly makes me hate the idea. Bruno is a good guy, I would rather see him sacrifice himself and become the next useless death scene like Nott than become a villain (but please let's not do that either. Enough useless death scenes). Every character, like math, should have their own limits and continuity  https://plainmath.net/secondary/calculus-and-analysis/calculus-1/limits-and-continuity here you can learn more answers. In this way the story construction becomes more original and interesting.

it is better to avoid such deaths

Edited by RichardSchrum