I wanna try a FE3H PMU - Pick My Units & Their Classes!!

4 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Thank you. I appreciate this a lot. It was truly nice to see you having fun in the PMU stream with us. I agree 100%. We can all debate this some day, but not now. I will probably make a seperate forum after the run giving my FULL thoughts and reasoning so everyone can actually see where I am coming from with all this. Haha That'll be when you guys are free to get crazy on me lol xD Anyways, thanks bro. Merry Christmas Eve 🙂

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope to see another stream soon. Every day you don't stream is another day I must wait for Hanneman to arrive, after all...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope to see another stream soon. Every day you don't stream is another day I must wait for Hanneman to arrive, after all...

Merry Christmas to the both of yas, and Haneman too. I'm gonna throw coal at naughty people today, and Cord haters.

Hope the rest of the pmu becomes a hilarious experience.

My apologies if this has been presented already, but where will we be able to find this when it's streamed/uploaded? This sounds like a lot of fun and as a new 3H player I'd love to check it out. I see that you mentioned you'd streamed on YouTube but I haven't been able to find a link or anything anywhere here.

41 minutes ago, Spiral said:

My apologies if this has been presented already, but where will we be able to find this when it's streamed/uploaded? This sounds like a lot of fun and as a new 3H player I'd love to check it out. I see that you mentioned you'd streamed on YouTube but I haven't been able to find a link or anything anywhere here.

Hello!! I appreciate your interest!! Thank you!! Hope to see you next stream!! 😁 There is 3 parts so far I streamed. Subscribe if you enjoy, if not, that's perfectly understandable!! Have fun!! If you catch my next stream, hope we can get to know eachother and become friends!! Here is part 1 to the series.

Edited by TheChoZenOne

On 12/26/2021 at 8:45 PM, TheChoZenOne said:

Hello!! I appreciate your interest!! Thank you!! Hope to see you next stream!! 😁 There is 3 parts so far I streamed. Subscribe if you enjoy, if not, that's perfectly understandable!! Have fun!! If you catch my next stream, hope we can get to know eachother and become friends!! Here is part 1 to the series.

Thank you so much, just subbed! See you in the next stream!

2 hours ago, Spiral said:

Thank you so much, just subbed! See you in the next stream!

No problem!! 🙂 Thank you, I appreciate it!! If you want to check out my first Maddening Iron Man run (was a very crazy and enjoyable run!!) Here is the link to that one as well: 

Edited by TheChoZenOne