I wanna try a FE3H PMU - Pick My Units & Their Classes!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Imuabicus said:

Oh, might I make a suggestions? This seems almost like an optimal choice, we can´t have that can we?

Fortress Knight Mercedes, with a dash of Brigand for Death Blow and otherwise only Armored Knight. So that you can really get all the Str/Def you´ll be needing.

LOL I might want to stick with the Gremory Mercedes cuz we need a healer on the team atleast 🤣

8 hours ago, Barren said:

If you’re doing Gremory Mercedes, I don’t mind you borrowing a magic bow gremory build I did for my maddening run. It gives her a 3-4 ranged option without needing to use Thrysus or Cadesus on her whereas you can give them to someone else. I’m currently doing Mortal Savant Lysithea on my Black Eagles run. She’s doing 55+ damage with a Levin Sword. 

I should try that!! Also woah!! That sounds cool!! Lysithea does have hidden talent with a sword after all 😱

7 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Sniper Mercedes. Hunters Volley Shining Bow forge.

Hm this one sound pretty cool actually, I think I might for this one depending. But I REALLY need a healer 🤣

4 hours ago, Femboy Advance SP said:

I'd like to chime in with holy knight edelgard.   Force her to attend church service  :3 

LOL War Cleric or Holy Knight? Decisions, decisions..... 👀

1 minute ago, TheChoZenOne said:

LOL War Cleric or Holy Knight? Decisions, decisions..... 👀

Well, War cleric is lvl 20, and Holy Knight is 30, so you could technically do both.

Also, I can vouch for hunter's volley magic bow being super crazy.

12 minutes ago, Shaky Jones said:

Well, War cleric is lvl 20, and Holy Knight is 30, so you could technically do both.

Also, I can vouch for hunter's volley magic bow being super crazy.

Yeah but then all that brawling goes to waste when she becomes a holy knight 🤣 And you know I like my punching gals, haha. So I might want to just settle for War cleric haha. Okay then lets go with sniper Mercedes 👀

Okay so update to the team:

Mortal Savant Hapi

Warmaster Hanneman

War Cleric Edelgard

Swordmaster Raphael

Holy Knight Ingrid

Trickster Jeritza

Wyvern Lord Annette

Warrior Constance

Valkyrie Lysithea

Sniper Mercedes 

Falcon Knight Byleth

Great Knight Hubert

We have our full team!! However, if you want to change one of the classes for the ones listed above, (Please change Hubert to something less terrible xD) go ahead and give more recommendations. You still have plenty of time before my PMU starts. (Still have to finish my Maddening Iron Man first xD)!! I will shoutout everyone who got their recommendation in the team so look forward to the PMU for when I give out your flowers. (Your Crimson Flowers that is 😏)

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Maybe do Paladin Hubert instead since it’s a bit easier for him to achieve. Because Great Knight requires an axe, heavy armor and riding rank. So you would have to probably go armored knight, cavalier, fortress knight, paladin (?) and then finally great knight. At least with Paladin you’ll have Frozen Lance unlocked already (assuming you went to unlock his budding talent right away from the start). Plus having fiendish blow + frozen lance as a cavalier then paladin can have Hubert possibly achieve OHKO potential when factoring in a strong battalion and lancefaire.

But you would have to hope for a lot of good magic and even some dex level ups for damage and accuracy. Not to mention that he’ll lose access to his spells. So it’s really up to you. Great Knight can allow Hubert to be someone’s backpack but that’s honestly about it imo.

Since no one else has suggested anything for Byleth, if you want to spice falcon knight up some you could do Dismounted only for her(in falcon at least, flightless peg sounds pretty sad). This is CF after all, we need to toss one more screw you at Dimitri and steal his niche as master tier lance infantry class.

9 hours ago, Barren said:

Maybe do Paladin Hubert instead since it’s a bit easier for him to achieve. Because Great Knight requires an axe, heavy armor and riding rank. So you would have to probably go armored knight, cavalier, fortress knight, paladin (?) and then finally great knight. At least with Paladin you’ll have Frozen Lance unlocked already (assuming you went to unlock his budding talent right away from the start). Plus having fiendish blow + frozen lance as a cavalier then paladin can have Hubert possibly achieve OHKO potential when factoring in a strong battalion and lancefaire.

But you would have to hope for a lot of good magic and even some dex level ups for damage and accuracy. Not to mention that he’ll lose access to his spells. So it’s really up to you. Great Knight can allow Hubert to be someone’s backpack but that’s honestly about it imo.

I completely forgot about Frozen Lance. Okay so I I'm liking this idea. I will go for Paladin then 😁

9 hours ago, Ether said:

Since no one else has suggested anything for Byleth, if you want to spice falcon knight up some you could do Dismounted only for her(in falcon at least, flightless peg sounds pretty sad). This is CF after all, we need to toss one more screw you at Dimitri and steal his niche as master tier lance infantry class.

Dismounted peg sounds hilarious, Sure, let's do it since male byleth cam go a whole run without flying anyways so its like the same thing haha 😁 That sounds like a funny concept, let's do it!! 🤣

Edited by TheChoZenOne

Okay so I think we might have our team:

Dismounted Falcon Knight Byleth 🤣

War Cleric Edelgard

Mortal Savant Hapi

Warmaster Hanneman

Swordmaster Raphael

Holy Knight Ingrid

Trickster Jeritza

Wyvern Lord Annette

Warrior Constance

Valkyrie Lysithea

Sniper Mercedes 

Paladin Hubert

I need your guys' opinion. Due to high request from multiple people on here, they think I shouldn't do an Iron Man? Is it because you don't want these potential hilarious meme builds to possibly go to waste if I lose them throughout? Will a Maddening run still be fun to watch even being a non iron man? Let me know your thoughts. I personally love the thrill of the iron man, it has made me think Maddening with Divine Pluse is a bit too easy (as crazy as that may sound, but I'm just being honest. After all the brutal challenge and all the things I learned throughout these runs , Maddening with DP just seems too generous is all haha). Personally I think it will be fun cuz then it keeps the pressure on me to potentially losing out on such a fun build and will discipline me to play as careful as possible. It will also be even more tragic losing a unit making the run even more brutal. Idk I just think it will make the run even more fun and intense!! I like having runs that can have us at the edge of our seat!! It makes it more entertaining. But let me know your thoughts, I am on the fence right now currently haha 🤣

2 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

I need your guys' opinion. Due to high request from multiple people on here, they think I shouldn't do an Iron Man? Is it because you don't want these potential hilarious meme builds to possibly go to waste if I lose them throughout? Will a Maddening run still be fun to watch even being a non iron man? Let me know your thoughts. I personally love the thrill of the iron man, it has made me think Maddening with Divine Pluse is a bit too easy (as crazy as that may sound, but I'm just being honest. After all the brutal challenge and all the things I learned throughout these runs , Maddening with DP just seems too generous is all haha). Personally I think it will be fun cuz then it keeps the pressure on me to potentially losing out on such a fun build and will discipline me to play as careful as possible. It will also be even more tragic losing a unit making the run even more brutal. Idk I just think it will make the run even more fun and intense!! I like having runs that can have us at the edge of our seat!! It makes it more entertaining. But let me know your thoughts, I am on the fence right now currently haha 🤣

Make an exception for Hanneman

Personally, I find Three Houses to be generally a terrible game for Ironmanning. But Crimson Flower means you can't get softlocked on Reunion at Dawn, so I guess it might be all right. So uhhh yeah go ahead and Ironman, in my opinion. If nothing else, I'll get a kick out of watching the death of...

...Crap, none of the characters you're using are folks I dislike...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Make an exception for Hanneman

Personally, I find Three Houses to be generally a terrible game for Ironmanning. But Crimson Flower means you can't get softlocked on Reunion at Dawn, so I guess it might be all right. So uhhh yeah go ahead and Ironman, in my opinion. If nothing else, I'll get a kick out of watching the death of...

...Crap, none of the characters you're using are folks I dislike...

Haha Hmmmm. I disagree, I actually want to make a post about it soon but I feel it's a hige misconception that Three Houses is "bad" to iron man or "too difficult". It is definitely difficult, however, I find after playing the game on maddening a couple times (especially on New Game+) the game is quite doable if you take advantage of the stuff you can obtain and the WIDE amount of room to recruit and grinding that the game allows you to do. I will save this for the post so I can go more into detail but I can't wait to have a fun discussion on why I think FE3H is actually an AMAZING game to iron man. It's crazy how many ways you can compensate for things even as far as the timeskip if things start going wrong.

But, anyways, I hope to see you when I start streaming the PMU my guy. We need more FE fans to join the family. 😁

5 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Haha Hmmmm. I disagree, I actually want to make a post about it soon but I feel it's a hige misconception that Three Houses is "bad" to iron man or "too difficult". It is definitely difficult, however, I find after playing the game on maddening a couple times (especially on New Game+) the game is quite doable if you take advantage of the stuff you can obtain and the WIDE amount of room to recruit and grinding that the game allows you to do. I will save this for the post so I can go more into detail but I can't wait to have a fun discussion on why I think FE3H is actually an AMAZING game to iron man. It's crazy how many ways you can compensate for things even as far as the timeskip if things start going wrong.

Well... To be fair, I'm not the best person to discuss this, as I am rather biased against the game. Suffice to say, I am not Three Houses's biggest fan.

Frankly, the one thing I'd like to know is, how do you ironman when Reunion at Dawn exists? I would be legitimately interested in hearing an argument for that, because I simply cannot see it. I mean, I myself lost Hilda in my failed Maddening run, and that, alongside a RNG-screwed Claude and Ignatz and Byleth as mages made sure the map became unbeatable. How do you beat that map on Maddening if you don't absolutely min-max every single student from the starting class?

But I digress. This is hardly the place for me to whine about this game. I don't want to derail the thread with a flamewar.

5 minutes ago, TheChoZenOne said:

But, anyways, I hope to see you when I start streaming the PMU my guy. We need more FE fans to join the family. 😁

Timezones might make that difficult. Chances are a US streamer will be on while I'm sleeping. But if I can, I'll be sure to check it out. If only so I can cheer my man Hanneman on.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well... To be fair, I'm not the best person to discuss this, as I am rather biased against the game. Suffice to say, I am not Three Houses's biggest fan.

Frankly, the one thing I'd like to know is, how do you ironman when Reunion at Dawn exists? I would be legitimately interested in hearing an argument for that, because I simply cannot see it. I mean, I myself lost Hilda in my failed Maddening run, and that, alongside a RNG-screwed Claude and Ignatz and Byleth as mages made sure the map became unbeatable. How do you beat that map on Maddening if you don't absolutely min-max every single student from the starting class?

But I digress. This is hardly the place for me to whine about this game. I don't want to derail the thread with a flamewar.

Timezones might make that difficult. Chances are a US streamer will be on while I'm sleeping. But if I can, I'll be sure to check it out. If only so I can cheer my man Hanneman on.

Fair enough and yeah I will go into it in that post. No worries!! Keep a lookout for it!! And okay awesome!! I usually stream all day so you ought to see me LIVE sometime during the day haha And yeah gotcha!! I will give Hanneman special care!! He's one of my faves too!! 😁

Fair enough and yeah I will go into it in that post. No worries!! Keep a lookout for it!!

I will follow you to make sure I don't miss it!

And okay awesome!! I usually stream all day so you ought to see me LIVE sometime during the day haha

Duly noted. I'll keep an eye out for the stream.

And yeah gotcha!! I will give Hanneman special care!! He's one of my faves too!! 😁

Okay I think I can forgive you for being a Three Houses fan now

13 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

I can't wait to have a fun discussion on why I think FE3H is actually an AMAZING game to iron man.

I think you are getting way ahead of yourself. There's no way in hell that can be true considering Hunting by Daybreak. Hell, I would say that chapter alone single-handedly sinks any chance 3H has of being a good game for ironman runs, especially on Maddening, where the threat of softlock is very real.

34 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

I think you are getting way ahead of yourself. There's no way in hell that can be true considering Hunting by Daybreak. Hell, I would say that chapter alone single-handedly sinks any chance 3H has of being a good game for ironman runs, especially on Maddening, where the threat of softlock is very real.

Lol I still think its fine with this chapter. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Lol I still think its fine with this chapter. But hey, that's just my opinion.

He’s not kidding about the mission being a huge issue for players even if not that under leveled for it since people often find themselves stuck whether it’s due to lacking the stats to deal with power creep, or you don’t have the right battalions/abilities at your disposal. 

It’s strongly recommended that you make a separate save file because there is no way to change your set up for this fight. Whatever you have equipped for chapter 12 will be carried over towards chapter 13. Good news is that your weapon’s durability gets repaired so feel free to bring expensive silver weapons as well as hero relics. You may still need training weapons due to their lack of weight. Those would help prevent you from being doubled (pending on your strength and speed stat) and have a better time dodging to an extent.

11 minutes ago, Barren said:

He’s not kidding about the mission being a huge issue for players even if not that under leveled for it since people often find themselves stuck whether it’s due to lacking the stats to deal with power creep, or you don’t have the right battalions/abilities at your disposal. 

It’s strongly recommended that you make a separate save file because there is no way to change your set up for this fight. Whatever you have equipped for chapter 12 will be carried over towards chapter 13. Good news is that your weapon’s durability gets repaired so feel free to bring expensive silver weapons as well as hero relics. You may still need training weapons due to their lack of weight. Those would help prevent you from being doubled (pending on your strength and speed stat) and have a better time dodging to an extent.

Yes and that's exactly why I think it's doable. I mean, you obviously have to have played the game and studied it first before trying this haha. But, I feel with the right preparations, it's definitely doable. I understand the difficulty tho, its not that I am not aware. I just find it doable with all the tools FETH give you is all. Haha

Edited by TheChoZenOne

9 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

Yes and that's exactly why I think it's doable. I mean, you obviously have to have played the game and studied it first before trying this haha. But, I feel with the right preparations, it's definitely doable. I understand the difficulty tho, its not that I am not aware. I just find it doable with all the tools FETH give you is all. Haha

It’s doable no doubt. And yes with the right preps you can make it more than manageable. Best of luck when you get to that point.

So I just realized we picked all of our units and their classes. But who's gonna be a dancer? Should I just use the dancer skill or would anyone want to choose one unit to change and make them a dancer instead?

2 hours ago, TheChoZenOne said:

So I just realized we picked all of our units and their classes. But who's gonna be a dancer? Should I just use the dancer skill or would anyone want to choose one unit to change and make them a dancer instead?

Maybe make Constance a dancer instead of a warrior? At least she has Bolting and could act as siege tome support for Jeritza, Byelth, Edelgard and Mercedes.

I decided to shift Wyvern Lord Annette as a backup if someone dies because I already used Wyvern Lord Hapi which is a similar build. And instead of Warrior Constance, we are going with Dancer Constance but as a replacement, my close friend wanted to choose who it will be and they said Warrior Ignatz!! So this will be our final team!!

Okay so update to the team:

Swordmaster/Mortal Savant Hapi

Warmaster Hanneman

War Cleric Edelgard

Swordmaster Raphael

Holy Knight Ingrid

Trickster Jeritza

Valkyrie Lysithea

Sniper Mercedes 

Falcon Knight Byleth

Paladin Hubert

Dancer Constance