Grand Hero Battle - Yen'fay: Blade Legend

Landmaster

@Landmaster No trouble for the Elise gang here, Yen'fay is bulky but Gravity and Dazzling Staff pretty much ruined any chance he had at doing something. Nice clear!

@GuiltyLove Nice team, even some non-fliers for a change! All very well built units, this didn't look too hard. I like Catria's accessory, Coelacantria lol

My clear features Tsubasa who finally got her last merge on this latest VG banner! Too bad she didn't win the VG, it started on her birthday and everything... At least she got to win here, doing nice damage to Yen'fay. This is a pretty flier friendly map I'd say, so the Tana team had an easy time.

• 1 month later...

Realized that I forgot to comment on some old clears, so I'll be doing that now~

@GuiltyLove - Nice Ninja Shamir! She's pretty popular for a merge project. Always like seeing your Lena, too.

@BoaFerox - Congrats on your +10 Tsubasa for a full Blue Ponytailed Flyer team. That was a perfect map for them since they could safely position pretty much wherever they wanted and not have to worry about terrain. 

• 11 months later...