FE12 Maniac PMU: The Funky Sequel

Shaky Jones

The last chapter:

Spoiler
 2 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

I just want hit rates man...is that so much to ask for?

lmao just use swords

On 3/12/2022 at 7:20 PM, Shaky Jones said:

God dammit.

So...are you going to submit something?

On 3/13/2022 at 8:03 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

Awww, poor Sophia. Might have to use her whenever I next play FE6, just to spite you.

You should take that opportunity to test my rebalance patch.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:03 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

I like how there's a second Samson in the distance that finds this whole situation really funny. That's such a dad thing to do. Cloning yourself.

I like to imagine the other two guys at the bar were also Samson clones.

Really though, poor Sampson. The guy just wants the people he cares about to care about each other.

This chapter.

Spoiler

lmao no

Spoiler

but actually yes

Spoiler

Yublazingblade:

Might as well be Yubadgame

Samto starts off the map with his 0th kill this run, because it wasn't him that killed the paladin. It was his gun. Taking responsibility is for chumps who succumb to guilt.

The secret trick to never being charged with war crimes.

King: "If you don't hear from me in a month, send dinner."

He truly is the king.

Okay...

For some reason, when I was posting this on imgur to post here, I was warned that this image was 18+.

What the f**k.

Well yeah. That guy got penetrated hard by Catria.

3 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

I'm getting bored of just retreating over and over. Shooting Roshea and Vyland with Sheema was more fun. She even started choking one of them with the actual bow, then flipped them to the ground. Don't ask Belf what happened though. He doesn't want to talk about it.

"What are you doing, Marth's step-mom?" Belf asked, being very disgusted.

Does anyone know if a 44 magnum can actually pierce through armor?

Yes. Very well.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

True, I'm ever so sorry. The truth is, mere mortals cannot hope to comprehend the deep ramifications of Woodology.

Is this the religion of Ed Wood, master of gaming in the Clinton years?

I get it. I, too, feel this way when someone says Catria good and not benchable.

Submissive and benchable.

She's a fair waifu. First female general, as well as first of the proud tradition of female generals sucking ass but being fun to use.

She's Von Ithipathachai's waifu. He made a fangame, you should play it so he can raise money and afford to hire more portrait artists.

Remind me, did the person who drafted her specify she needed to be a general? If not, you'd probably be better off reclassing her. Matthis is just going to make her look bad in her base class, unfortunately...

If this is an option, make her a Wyvern. Von had a huge thing for axe ladies (like Sheema in her Cipher art), and that's the only female class with axes.

Even the strongest men have their moments of weakness. His growths aren't Est tier. Can't fret over every bad level.

Sure, even strong men...but the strongest man on the continent?

Makin' the strongest of all men here, Marth!

CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY STAT.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/21/2021 at 2:50 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

No need for sadness, Sigune survives in SoHaE. Doesn't get Canas'd in her ending card either. As for the other peggies... Nah, they're unrelated, though I'm pretty sure they belong to her squadron.

Sitting at Chapter 22 or so, I just remembered this. Is it because Sacae route is canon or something?

Spoiler
On 3/15/2022 at 10:01 PM, Shaky Jones said:

Yes, the planning of resetting the game until they randomize with the stats I want. I'm quite the strategist.

Can´t be arsed to do that. Sacrifices will be made. Praise be RNG!

I am crying. How could you say that?

Whilst spamming dodge and abusing i-frames and all around astonishing ease.

He doesn't even has triple digit hit rates,

200% hit? Holdup.

By now, the only thing Norne has over Samto is her skill.

And Parthia.

rD5gzPU.png?1

Okay...

For some reason, when I was posting this on imgur to post here, I was warned that this image was 18+.

Heh. Wolfguard got pegged by a Whitwing. 

sXBw84E.png?1

How does this keep happening?

At long last, he has obtained the precious B rank.

I´d like to take this moment to pay special respect to Parthias A-Rank requirement. And he still needa git gud.

Edited by Imuabicus

Replies:

Spoiler
On 3/15/2022 at 5:07 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

lmao just use swords

That's exactly what I do, but maybe I want to use axe units without savestates!

So...are you going to submit something?

What? No! I don't want to be the guy that does a bunch of writing!

You should take that opportunity to test my rebalance patch.

Brilliant advertisement. Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you on that. I'm kinda taking a short break from the game. Got too many other things I'm doing, other people I'm messaging, and most importantly, I'm holding off on playing the Sacae route.

lmao no

Hide contents

but actually yes

Son of a-

Might as well be Yubadgame

Ain't it the truth.

Well yeah. That guy got penetrated hard by Catria.

Just them. Everyone else just gets bonked or something.

Yes. Very well.

Good to know. Not that I'm in the market for that or anything.

Is this the religion of Ed Wood, master of gaming in the Clinton years?

The best years for gaming.

She's Von Ithipathachai's waifu. He made a fangame, you should play it so he can raise money and afford to hire more portrait artists.

Argh, do I not have enough games to play? At least let me get to the one you and Ruben like first.

If this is an option, make her a Wyvern. Von had a huge thing for axe ladies (like Sheema in her Cipher art), and that's the only female class with axes.

Eh, I've already listed her as a General on the first post. Sure, there's like 1 or 2 inconsistencies I need to update if the post lets me, but I don't want to change the units themselves now, this late. I already used her as a general for these 2 chapters, and it seems unfair to let a unit have free reclassing. Every unit should at least be stuck to one class for the sake of a PMU. Also, there's something I want to do with General Sheema.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:43 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, it's nothing more than the completely forgettable introduction to a filler map. There's no reason anybody should be this angry over it, but I'm a special boy.

I can always count on you nitpick things should I need aide in reviewing something.

I get it. I, too, feel this way when someone says Catria good and not benchable.

I wonder if the person who drafted Catria has labeled you as their sword enemy yet.

You know, I like agreeing with you dunking on popular units, but I hardly have problems with Catria. It's Palla I really don't like. Anon the Quick can attest to that from when I told him about how much I wanted Palla to die in my ironman and how overrated and unfun she is. 

Damn you, college students! Why did it have to be college students!?

Every f**king time man.

Chapter 9: The part where Ruben calls him the strongest man in the continent

Chapter 16: The Strongest Man in the Continent

Marth: "It's the strongest man in the continent!"

Astram: "I am the strongest man in the continent."

Objective: Survive against the strongest man in the continent.

How dare you slander Yubello so.

Gottem!

Giving Roshea a prf sounds neat, but I'm kind of a fan of the Wolfguard recruitment chain, so... I'm afraid I cannot agree, here.

I like it, but I also don't. It's really annoying to deal with on lunatic sometimes, and the fact that they're such bad units makes it not worthwhile in the slightest. Sure, I like using many bad units, but the join time of these guys are way too small for them to be fun to use. You want them to be strong because they're the famous Funky Four, but if you gave them capped stats and made them recruitable, it might be much. Also, I kinda prefer most of them dying for their king, like typical Camus fashion. I mean, sure you can say it's stupid that they're following the orders of someone who is clearly evil now, but it's even dumber if they only notice that after you tell them that, like "oh I didn't notice! But now I do!". Their death would make the chapter a tad more tragic too imo. Also, chasing mini bosses are pretty cool. I like Heimler, odd name aside. Better than unequipping your weapon because you don't want to kill a joinable unit. I don't think all that's worth the idea of using a recruit to recruit another recruit. I'd rather be fighting in the late game. At least you get Roshea, the cool one. Sedgar and Wolf get plenty of appreciation in SD, and Vyland being the guy who gives Roshea a prf would still encourage you to do some amount of backtracking with a new unit like how the chain you like does it. It's not like the vyland to sedgar or sedgar to wolf one is all that cool to perform. Roshea to vyland is probably the main tricky chain to pull of anyways. Heck, you could even have Roshea talk to all of others, and maybe you'd get a different item from each if you want there to still be a chain of talking (Vyland would be the one giving the prf weapon, while others would give generally helpful things).

Catria is too disgusting for the eyes of children. Bench her.

Who else, but Ruben!

"Fall to my might, damnable Archanean!"

"Mm yes, step on me Mommy."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I will pretend I did not."

"Aw."

Why? Why do you do this?

The Funky Four lol. I like that. Also, how did I never think to do this, myself? These four are so grindable, I never even realized...

Maybe you respect them too much to do something so rude.

Honestly though, Sedgar's got the right idea. Catria doesn't have too much confidence. Tell her to go away enough, and she might suffer an emotional meltdown. The giggles are merely an attempt at a distraction from the tears.

How much of your reply is just Catria hating!?

How many times must I tell you about positive reinforcement? Of course he doesn't get strength, you're not asking nicely!

Does the government ask for my tax money nicely? No! I expect greatness from the will of your own heart! Your soul! Not some desperate attempt to please someone!

Do it, you coward. Don't leave me room to surpass you.

Oh, you've done it now.

Belf is stealing all of Marth's plot misery for his own lol.

Hang around a miserable person for too long, you start being miserable yourself. But Marth's not benchable, so therapists will thrive.

I can't believe it. The final boss himself.

If it wasn't for the damn reinforcements around him, I'd want him to have near Hardin stats. He deserves it.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:08 PM, Emperor Hardin said:

Basically its later revealed that Gangrel didn't actually care about Ylisse's crusade and was just using it to his advantage. The Japanese website and his supports make no mention of the crusade, the former claiming he hates the world due to growing up in Plegia's slums with other plegians mistreating him and the latter claiming he wanted to unite Ylisse to fight against Walhart.

Well it still sounds like a pretty cool backstory imo. I like it. Especially since he's around just long enough to impose a threat to Chrom's army in the early game, but doesn't overstay his welcome and doesn't inevitably get ruined by IS writing. I don't really feel like getting into a discussion over Walhart, but he's cool looking, and loves strength and conquest, which by itself is A OK in my book.

I am not a nice person.

On 3/18/2022 at 2:13 AM, Imuabicus said:

And Parthia.

I can't wait until Sheema can use it instead.

Heh. Wolfguard got pegged by a Whitwing. 

Hey, I wont judge your interests.

Can´t be arsed to do that. Sacrifices will be made. Praise be RNG

How am I someone who feels that they hate RNG, but everything I play is RNG heavy? Like, I play Fallout 2, where the max hit is 95%, and I miss all the time. Your hit rate in the early game is 60% at best. I just can't escape it! 

Chapter 19: Nerring's Last Stand

Spoiler

Marth: "This is it...the final battle."

Sheema: "Today, we defeat Hardin, and his right hand man, Nerring."

Samto: "Yes. The final boss."

Bantu: "I do hope this conflict will end once Hardin is defeated."

Belf: "We can't afford to lose this battle. Cord needs us to win."

Frost: "To think a simple old man like me would be involved in such a historic battle. I will do my best to ensure that we all survive."

Wrys: "Together, I believe that we will all live to tell the tale of Archanea's liberation."

Norne: "Gosh, to think my first visit to this place would be to overthrow the king. I'm a bit nervous."

Yubraveman: "Don't worry Norne. We'll make it through. I know we will. And we're doing this to help everyone. Not just Altea. You'll be known as a hero after this. Let's be sure to give it our all!"

Astram: "...I'll kill them all, for you, Jeorge..."

Catria: "You know, I'm starting to miss Warren's company. I don't really know why, but I feel...empty. Once this is over, I should do something nice for him. But for now, I can't afford to slack off!"

Bord: "Hardin...you've put us through hell the past couple of weeks. Now, you're gonna learn why they call me the killer king."

Sheema: "Everyone! Remember why we chose to fight, and let your ambitions carry your will today! We will rid Archanea of its foul tyrant, and bring peace to this land that cries from the blood that their army has spilled! Give this fight everything you got! Army of Altea, attack!"

FaQzNNV.png?2

Ordinarily, I don't mind healers that die in one hit. That's just what I expect from them. Either that, or Fates has destroyed my perception of healers with non existent HP growths. But in this case, Ruben is a [Censored], so I must make him survive. 

NqNMgng.png?1

Like a servant of God descending from the heavens, Yubungee appears before the insignificant warriors, ready to send them to the depths of hell where they belong, also known as New Jersey.

ozuObX9.png?1

It's best to prioritize the killer guy first, as I can restart the map losing less progress when I inevitably get hit by a crit.

JQUllvp.png?1

Yes, this entire turn is just the funny underaged axe boy. Everyone else has to run up past the mountains. This is turn 2 by the way. The bad news about this strat is that only Yuboisterous will be getting xp, and I have so many units that need it more.

LcY5oMc.png?1

The good news is that I can rig a strength level up!

The first level up was just HP. The 2nd was nothing at all. In some cases, I feel that rigging strength is a bit scummy for a challenge run, but I want to make a statement to Ruben. Being kind didn't help at all. Watching youtube videos while redoing the first 2 turns did help quite a bit. Patience is a virtue, and I hate that.

jC2HW3L.png?1

Of all the things they chose to be faithful to, entering villages with only Marth was such an IS thing to do. 

HQfu4Di.png?1

It's been so long since Marth leveled up. I don't remember when that was. Someone tell me. Well, today's his day to catch up.

BiYwmLU.png?1

Okay, nevermind. Marth is hopeless. 

oyfDoxv.png?1

There's tomahawks and spears in the game, but not short axes and short spears. I wonder what that would've been like. Not for the player obviously. Only the enemy is allowed to have nice things. It's a message about rising up against the 1%.

On turn 4, Marth enters the village

wxanNnf.png?1

and experiences a state of being that makes him uncomfortable

M5bysDT.png?1

These sets of paladins can be quite the spook, as you are in range of 3 of them at once, as well as possibly becoming a target for the ballistician above. There's a few ways around this. Use a nost tank, then place a dancer with less defense close to bait the ballistae. Place a mostly tank unit under the tree, then place a falcon knight on a specific around around the mountains where only the ballistician can reach you. Then there's the least complicated solution. Use Bantu. Again, no dragonpikes. You cannot get punished for treating the game like 3 Houses with Dedue or Awakening with literally anyone.

PTbmnCg.png?1

Of course, he also does some tanking. Roshea has to wait, because he's scared of robed figures ever since the incident.

mQTpPSZ.png?1

We do a bit of basking in God's blessing.

yCL3wvM.png?1

This game is too easy on maniac. Bantu should've been reserved for lunatic.

A3vvH5p.png?1

Catria has landed more critical hits than anyone else in this LP. This is done to spite Ruben, who she is quite aware of.

n1kVMAd.png?1

On turn 5, Catria pulls out a ridersbane from Marth's pocket and banes the enemy's ride.

vZi5DPL.png?1

Look what you've done. Now I want to see you cap strength. 

NSmSJIW.png?1

wEoBTNJ.png?1

Sheema now has Wary Fighter, but in New Mystery, the skill is chance based, and the proc rate is based on the unit's happiness.

fgYS0x3.png?1

Don't worry. I have some control over my bias of units. Norne need the xp more at this rate. Congrats Norne. You're falling off in a team with Astram and Bantu.

XosZym8.png?1

Lances beat swords, but the strongest man in the continent beats the strongest horse in the continent.

Not the rider. Just the horse.

b6cqcMB.png?1

DabOEID.png?1

I actually planned to forge the silver bow this chapter, but I was too distracted by several men tossing a football to remember.

t7rSHUg.png?1

It's just too easy. Bantu destroys all challenge. Someone nerf this man.

Xeyi57e.png?1

I didn't want to wait for Roshea to run up to Vyland, so I just used rescue to speed up the process. I still have the full 3 hammernes. I'm chilling. I'll probably deploy Malicia in chapter 21 and 23. I still think hammerne being locked to her is stupid, and the wolfguard being boss units is a better idea. 

B59Le2Y.png?1

Roshea: "Oh, that's sweet of you."

Vyland: "Why are you out here?"

Roshea: "I'm being arrested for harrasment."

Vyland: "What!? They're the enemy! You can't let them do that to you!"

Roshea: "I mean, what am I supposed to do. My stats are awful."

Vyland: "Son of a- Roshea! You're coming with me right now! We need to talk about your lack of a hostile AI. Wolf's gonna hate this."

Roshea: "What about everyone else?"

Vyland: "We can outrun them. We have our mounts! Once we get Sedgar and Wolf to knock some sense into ya, we can all wipe them out together! We even have a surprise attack ready near the fort. Nerring prepared it himself."

Roshea: "Okay. Just don't let Sheema near me again. She scares me."

Vyland: "Letting you be a cleric was a mistake..."

MZNLPU2.png?1

The birthday birds appear from all over the battlefield, getting ready to celebrate Hardin's birthday. It was a surprise Nerring and the Funky Four planned to give him a surprise party. They were heading to the castle, but Bord calls them a slur I cannot type, and they go after him. Bord uses a steel sword to chip at their health, as to not let the bishops restore their health which happens when their HP is below 50%. 

qLIxZN2.png?1

On turn 7, Marth was shot at by a ballistae, but he restores all of his health back from the power of the Nintendo online expansion pack.

1fj6H26.png?1

Here's a neat little fact. Frost at base with no spirit dusts or rainbow potions deals 45 damage with the excalibur. Some dracoknights can spawn with 45 HP on maniac. So, it is technically possible for Frost to OHKO with no aide if given the aide of 2 arms scrolls. You could also hand him the starsphere to kill the 46 HP ones. Sadly, the lunatic ones have 50 HP, so even with the sphere and a rainbow potion, you'd need 1 more magic to kill, so no 0% growth Frost run can be done without investing a spirit dust. Or you can just use Etzel, but he's British.

TkJkYfo.png?1

Sheema sends the Archanean to the great wyvern in the sky.

I'm just kidding. All dracoknights go to hell.

qhj2Qek.png?1

Interestingly enough, one of the southern wyverns flew west instead of north where Frost was. It was probably fear. Regardless, it placed half of my army in a sticky situation, with only a brief space of safety, if you count being shot at by a single ballistae as safe.

efc5lCX.png?1

Wrys is placed in range of the north ballistae and uses the fortify staff so I can't be told I pointlessly horded an item.

l8uWEi4.png?1

Unable to see faces at a distance, the ballistician randomly attacks one of enemy, hoping that it's Roshea.

While Roshea isn't drafted, I luckily stated that undrafted units can still fight in their joining chapter if they absolutely have to in order to live, unlike the last PMU. Roshea isn't even fighting, and he dodged, so the battle practically never happened. Don't know why I'm clarifying though. I don't think anyone reading this LP even cares about the integrity of the PMU. They're just here to see Astram and Bantu.

DgEZqoH.png?1

Yubiochemistry! Stop getting crits! You're stealing my kills you piece of sh-

thtzpKc.png?1

I retract everything.

mUNFyyP.png?1

0uGqkps.png?1

Norne becomes a tryhard in an attempt to not fall behind Sheema of all people.

ZPgA10k.png?1

A silver bow deals exactly enough to OHKO, but Samto doesn't know how to use a bow.

TwGM0tH.png?1

In Old Mystery, I would've received twice the xp with Astram, but New Mystery nerfed itself as to give Old Mystery some unique charm. This is also known as pity.

jBDxAxb.png?1

Wrys unequips his thoron tome, as he is in range of Sedgar, the man who for many, has just lost over 10 points to all of his stats since the last game. Alcoholism's a b***h.

wI5yYh6.png?1

The horseman prove to be underwhelming in might, but formidable in being unfair ******bags. Unfortunately, Catria is capable of surviving a critical blow.

51aotvv.png?1

Guess who landed the crit?

It was Intelligent systems.

fiib7TU.png?1

Nothing says New Mystery like going out of your to not harm underpowered recruitable enemies.

sX9qsOB.png?1

Samto greets turn 10 like he greets the sun every morning. 

XpzF1tF.png?1

How does this man keep getting good stats but no skill or luck? Is his luck growth 10%? I'm not willing to check it myself until the run is over.

2IxrARc.png?1

Sedgar learns a valuable lesson in being prepared for anything. He could've brought a sword, but he's stuck in the past, and believes that Horseman can only use bows. Now he's trapped and has to watch Astram test how much weight his comrades can handle.

nSUF4bX.png?1

The lack of strength is a bit upsetting for someone called the strongest man in the continent, but 26 speed allows him to double chapter 20 paladins with the starsphere or a rainbow potion. Really, speed's much more important, as his strength in the post Hardin game can be mostly fixed with a forged wyvernslayer, but the starsphere get shoved up Marth's emblem, so his speed stat will be harder to increase.

dp9ME91.png?1

jlpKRbO.png?1

Catria takes a bit too much off the top cutting the horseman's hair, but the growth gods' simping overwrites this sin, and she is rewarded anyways.

EFlWXD1.png?1

WA7b1mi.png?1

The other mounted enemies flee in fear, except for one. They heard of what happened to Roshea, and now Sheema has unintentionally began a side career. 

hc6YKBl.png?1

After most paladins have been dealt with, Vyland uses the army's resting opportunity to rescue Sedgar.

Vyland: "Damn it Sedgar! You too?"

Sedgar: "These Alteans do not seem to respect tactical strategies. They play unfair."

Vyland: "Why didn't you use a silver sword!?"

Sedgar: "We've been over this. I'm a bow unit. I can't use anything except bows."

Vyland: "Gods, you're no better than Roshea. Why am I stuck with a boomer and a pansy?"

Sedgar: "That's no way to talk to your peers. We've been a team for about as long as we've begun to serve the Coyote!"

Vyland: "Yes, and right now, you're both embarrassing him! Come on. We'll go to Wolf and take out Marth and his men right outside the castle walls."

Roshea: "They have women too."

Vyland: "I should slap you."

ImUlvbd.png?1

Meanwhile, Sheema continues to reject silver weaponry, because her time in Gra has gotten her accustomed to conserving every possible use of her weapons and items, given the awful financial status they've had to endure under the past few years. Samson spends her money on beer, and is usually beaten up for it afterwards.

BLz9vFU.png?1

Turn 12 marks the last turn of fighting for a while, and Sheema ends it off by crushing the machinery of the ballistae with her bare hands. The user passes out from fear. Catria laughs, and Yubuoyancy prays that puberty doesn't get him attracted to these kinds of people.

YKGAoEs.png?1

On turn 14,  Frost's healing skills are rewarded with magic and speed. Normally, I'd rant a bit about never getting HP or defense, but Frost can survive an attack from Hardin with one more angelic robe, a rainbow potion, and the starsphere. 

OQ2slQV.png?1 

It's been a while. 4 turns. Much less than the 10-ish turns from chapter 17, but I've gotten impatient. I kept putting this off, and this post is far too late. 

hYTcLTA.png?1

AANkkPX.png?1

I take back every complaint I had about her being drafted. This is really stress relieving. Look at those greens. I almost feel like I'm making money. I should start a patreon and demand payment to continue the LP.

w73qGQg.png?1

In case you didn't notice, turn 17 was so boring as far as how the enemy striked at me, that I didn't even report it. Not even the enemy phase mattered. It was just Sheema's level up.

xH4gmY5.png?1

Finally. Bantu's magestone actually works really well here. The lvl 20 ballistician is tanky, but slower than Makalov's brain, so Bantu's speed loss doesn't affect him here. 

CI5jjTV.png?1

Seriously, just look at this man. Everyone else watches from a distance to gaze in awe as he transforms into a dragon type of his choosing, decimating anything that comes across his path. How can anyone say he's awful? The versatility in him is endless! I'm going to have him wipe out the generals, and nothing will stop him.

U6CXtDv.png?1

God f**king damn it.

The ballistician was a trap. It was such easy xp. I should've seen it coming.

mEkVAuG.png?1

Except I did!

A firestone still could've stopped the ballistician, but with the magestone, Bantu is completely immune to all magic. Not even Yubalthus can tank like Bantu can.

CGV6uUd.png?1

In so many playthroughs, these reinforcements seemed impossible to deal with. I always assumed you had to rush the boss. But I was a fool. The answer was right in front of me all along. In chapter 8, in front of my eyes for about 3% of a playthrough. 

Wy3rqXx.png?1

Astram baits a horseman with his iconic levin sword. I can't give Bantu ALL the xp. As if he needs it.

ELUlmou.png?1

But he does need this much xp.

ok2qDrB.png?1

Using one of two save circles nearby, I get Bantu to 17 speed, so I only need to use one more speedwing to cap speed. He'll probably get the last point naturally.

38w73TN.png?1

If Sheema wasn't drafted, a lot of these kills probably would've have gone to Norne. Take that however you will.

KcB5JtM.png?1

Fun Fact: I had to redo this turn several times because I originally used Catria to block, since she has 19 defense. However, she couldn't stop landing criticals, and she died. This happened more than once. I even used both save circles to ensure Bantu's speed level up, but eventually gave up. I started from the first circle and tried to use Bord instead, since he gets fort bonuses, and has more HP.  The funny thing is that all of this easily could've been solved if I had just kept the blonde axe child in the northern forts rather than send him off to kill the sage so Bantu could afford to switch to a firestone, or if Bord/Catria simply unequipped their weapons. I was too greedy for that though. The 2nd save circle's still here now because I resetted from the 1st one and basically forgot to save again should this go wrong. I was terrified about losing the 2nd good Bantu level, and it's really all my fault. I wanted the hand axe to stay for extra chip xp and softening for Sheema, and I started hoping I'd get lucky dodges after watching someone else get really lucky for too long.

ekAKF5W.png?1

Here's Bord missing one of his hand axe throws, which actually saved him. In my defense, they used a silver sword, so me missing was somewhat probable.

j4Q1RpH.png?1

This level up was from a previous paladin, not the one in the last screenshot. He's one strength away from capping. Not like it really matters, because everyone watching this only cares about half of my team by now. 

LuB5fOr.png?1

Given the enemy AI's lust for damage input, I could predict that most paladins would ignore him. The sage and ballistician aren't enough to stop him.

E6rrZq2.png?1

This guy came pretty close though. There wasn't enough room for them where Bord was, and Archaneans are notorious for hating children.

That's a joke. They're just racist.

ouP0NXD.png?1

jVDFS19.png?1

For those who were wondering, yes. I did indeed purposefully trigger avoidable reinforcements just to get more xp.

Spoiler

vDoY6Fh.png?1

For those who don't know, the yellow zone is what spawns them. If you can reach Nerring and kill him before the turn ends, you won't need to deal with this issue. You could even seize the map right then and there if Marth's right where the fort east of Nerring is. That way, you don't deal with ballisticians. This image was taken from FE WOD.

3ttO9xc.png?1

I should use this time to apologize for missing a Yumbroadcast level up from the previous turn. Don't worry. You didn't miss a strength point. Of course you didn't. He never gets strength. Name one time he did.

61daaVQ.png?1

I give myself one more turn to let Sedgar reach Wolf safely. I'll just weakn the paladin on enemy phase, recruit him, then go for the bali-

BcDMhTo.png?1

You've got to be f**king kidding me.

WXPA9jJ.png?1

Many of the paladins go for Astram, which is a good thing.

I feel so stupid for this though. I should've seen this coming. The enemy knew that I'd know that they set up a trap, so they hid a trap within a trap. 

UkDrHyj.png?1

You'd be a fool to think that a couple of paladins would be enough to take down the original Galzus.

Okay, he did dodge the first paladin, but that wasn't luck. Astram intimidated them with his glare.

OEXLJg4.png?1

1OQvKSG.png?1

Sheema gets ever closer to reaching A rank bows, then you'll all learn true fear.

Trust me, if generals could use axes, I'd give her the Hauteclere too.

ph8Hcad.png?1

I bought many poleaxes in chapter 11. This is one of the few times I use them, and a silver axe could've worked too. I just wanted to feel the satisfaction of an OHKO.

At least I'll feel rich when I sell them all after chapter 20, since paladins don't exists after that point. Neither do armors after 20x. 

oEr1qaM.png?1

C8gOV7s.png?1

Trading from Bantu to Bord to Astram, the paladin gets gorshed. 

pg4Vu0k.png?1

It's a bit annoying that Norne can't kill without wasting the Parthia, but I suppose even a capped sniper can't kill with silvers in lunatic, so I guess it's not really meant to be that easy. I'm still going to complain though. If you have a problem with that, you are harassing me for wanting to relieve stress, and I will get Twitter to cancel you.

27J0RRV.png?1

Guess what happened. No, just guess. What do you think Catria did? How did she kill the paladin with a javelin? 

BzgHnbh.png?1

I wish he had the Hauteclere to not take a counterattack. Or you know, HAVE STRENGTH!

CMEgfs6.png?1

He was 2 points shy of OHKO'ing with a silver axe. Most berserkers I have wouldn't had this problem by now...

1upoBrh.png?1

This was before I chose to kill the sage. I was going to go for some bait traps to prevent everyone from going for the same person on enemy phase. With 10 res, someone else would be hit by the sage, while Belf would be hit by the paladin and ballistae, but I chose that just killing the sage would be fine. Yubrazil's in range of some generals, but he'll live with a fortify and physic, assuming that not every ballistae will aim at him, which they won't, because again, they prioritize maximum damage and think individually. I apologize for the lack of funnies here. I know people hate seeing actual logic being applied in Fire Emblem. Funny fails are much funnier.

CvYq2DF.png?1

As I was attacking throughout the turn, I passed the orb between everyone like it was an irradiated egg that was about to hatch a feral dragon. This was to give Samto 14 defense, so Belf becomes the prime target.

zzOJRGa.png?1

The plan worked like a good skill.

n19Aco9.png?1

The game punishes me for trying to tank my way through by letting Yubestbuy land a crit, stealing a valuable kill.

lBw8CS0.png?1

wbuRZhT.png?1

I'm going to assume he has a 5% defense growth. That's a bit of a shame, as I was hoping he'd be like a tanky swordmaster given how good his base defense is, but at least he's starting to catch up to the legendary status he rightfully deserves. That's right. The man with 15 luck. We'll get there.

D6ODWRe.png?1

uzAeCTZ.png?1

I question if there will be any moment where reaching 21 speed will even help. Fire dragons will have a minimum of 25. 

yTWrbBW.png?1

I sincerely apologize for the lack or order in these screenshots. Belf attacked before Astram and Sheema, but I'm too lazy to correct the mistake. I've never made this mistake before, especially not 2 other times in this post already.

kbzBg7b.png?1

ldTCZTr.png?1

Norne: "I'm getting stronger."

Belf: "Who are you speaking with?"

Norne: "Oh no. I'm just...talking aloud. You know."

Belf: "Are you a loner, by any chance?"

Norne: "Shut up."

VXfarwX.png?1

BsjlGgE.png?1

Frost heals Belf to lighten the mood after his embarrassing f**k up.

As that was happening, Sedgar meets up with Wolf.

EmSZj94.png?1

Wolf: "Crap. I already shot my bow. Be careful next time! You know I can hardly see with my hair."

Vyland: "Rrgh, I could...tell."

He removes the arrow lodged in his right shoulder. Blood spills out, and he is unable to focus on much else.

Roshea: "Oh Gods! If only I kept my recover staff with me right now!"

Sedgar: "No. You must be a paladin. To leave your mount would be akin to punching the Coyote in the balls."

Roshea: "But he likes to see me dress up as a curate."

Sedgar: "What?"

Wolf: "What?"

Vyland: "...Wolf?"

Wolf: "Yes?"

Vyland: "Shoot me again, in the head."

Sedgar: Now's not the time for that. We must activate the trap now!"

Wolf: "...We already did."

Sedgar: "Wha- oh. Don't tell me."

Wolf: Those reinforcements were the trap. It didn't work. Maybe it WOULD have if you chuckleheads actually came in time to help!"

Roshea: "We don't have time to yell! Vyland's bleeding! We'll go to my place and I'll patch you up there."

Vyland: "And leave the Coyote to fight without us!? I'd sooner die to an Est unit!"

Roshea: "YOU ARE GOING WITH ME TO GET HEALED AND THAT'S FINAL!"

Vyland: ".....okay."

Roshea and Vyland head off to the village where they live in. Sedgar and Wolf prepare to head into the castle, but then Samto shot Wolf in his right eye, so he also had to go with Roshea. Sedgar carried him there. 

EbkkcSE.png?1

You know, Marth's actually amazing. He can give people any item from the convoy to use whenever. He's like Merlinus, but he can't be brought back each map, so he's still worse.

IBUgyB3.png?1

Catria finally caps strength. Now I can bench her with ease.

Okay, I'll probably bring her for chapter 21, but that'll be it. Ruben can rest easy.

cYOvQF6.png?1

ih10ZAH.png?1

On turn 23, Belf caps strength. He needs 3 more skill for 3 caps. But for bow, there's only one more thing he needs to improve on.

bEwziKf.png?1

All of the training was for this moment. With the rainbow potion and the starsphere, Sheema can face off against the famed general of Archanea. (14+2+2 speed)

Nerring: "Sheema. Ruler of Gra. Why do you choose to betray Archanea?

Sheema: "Your country is twisted, devoid of morality and honor! We only aided you because you took advantage of our crippling state. But now, I will avenge my people! Hardin will fall! Nerring, you will die hear and now!"

Nerring: "Hmph. Your will is strong. It's quite respectable."

bZ7MUwy.png?1

kjobVnd.png?1

Sheema: "You waste your leadership on the filth of this land. What do you think your king is accomplishing? You ignore the please of the commoners to satisfy the selfish urges of an incompetent king!"

Nerring: "Hardin's heart may be in a dark place now, but the will of a retainer is always to serve one until the very end! I swore to serve the Coyote no matter what. Ever since he freed me and my children from slavery. I fight for that Hardin, and for the good people of Archanea."

OT2Xnc1.png?1

Sheema: "You believe that Hardin would've wanted for this? He's become a tyrant! He is no longer the same man. You're serving the corpse of a hero who clings on revenge. If you truly cared for him, you'd end him of his own suffering. The people would accept you as their new ruler. Hardin does not listen to the advice of others, nor does he accept trade with anyone their cannot strong arm. He is obsessed with control, insecure of betrayal. He wishes to control through fear, rather than hope to gain the trust of others though kindness and justice."

Nerring: "As if Altea was any better. For years, Cord abandoned his own kingdom, all to satiate his lust for revenge. Sheema, this world is full of cruel people. It plagues this blessed earth, and many succumb to the evil that haunts them. I believe Hardin can return to his old way, just as your son believes Cord can. But for that to happen, your army must die. Only one our armies will survive. I do not wish to strip Gra of its queen, but I must."

Sheema: "Then I guess we have nothing more to say. Goodbye General Nerring."

She tosses her silver bow aside. Nerring pauses momentarily to question if she is surrendering. Sheema then rushes to Nerring and lands a swift blow to his chin with her fist. He instinctively grabs his chin with one hand, and Sheema grabs his spear, which he did not have the strength to grip, then she flips the spear and critically pierces right through his armor.

vU2kk2d.png?1

jZwO0pc.png?1

Sheema: "See you in Hell, Nerring."

Gme4h8z.png?1

Marth: "It's a shame that man had to die. I remember the stories you told me of your time with him back when you first start dating my father. Even as we walked here, citizens gossiped about when they heard he'd be taking up the frontlines. He was a good man, but was committed to the wrong lord."

Belf: "....."

Sheema: 'It doesn't matter anymore. What's important is that Hardin is right inside this castle. Is everyone ready?"

Everyone nods, except for Samto, who shoots the sky to confirm that his gun is indeed ready.

Sheema: "Then...today, we shall liberate Archanea!"

With that, Marth's Sheema's army rushes in, ready to end this war once and for all."

Matthis: "Oh, hey guys. Took you long enough,"

Marth: "What the! Mathi- How did you get here before us!?"

Matthis: "Umm, I walked here? Stupid b***h."

Marth: "But we- and you ne- the bo-I tho- arrgh, to hell with this! Let's just do this already."

Spoiler

I'd like to take this brief time to inform you that Belf was the one to kill those bishops near Nerring. He finally got B rank in swords. On another note, I have absolutely no idea how it took this long to post. I didn't even notice how long it's been. I blame daylight's savings. Oh yeah, I was also spamming the fortify staff so much during the last couple of turns, but was getting tired off all the screenshots, so I didn't show most of them. Just wanted to let you know. The same goes for Frost's physic, but I showed it at least a few more times.

Next time:

Spoiler

HXqgNx2.png?1

Frost vs Hardin. Who will prevail? The rainbow potion gives him enough speed to not get doubled. He deals about 12 damage with the excalibur unless I get magic on the way. If I can beat him with Frost alone, I better get a trophy hand-crafted by Ruben sent to my house. 

Edited by Shaky Jones

Spoiler

I wonder if the person who drafted Catria has labeled you as their sword enemy yet.

But I wanna be the spear enemy instead!

You know, I like agreeing with you dunking on popular units, but I hardly have problems with Catria. It's Palla I really don't like. Anon the Quick can attest to that from when I told him about how much I wanted Palla to die in my ironman and how overrated and unfun she is. 

That's fair. Palla is way too centralizing, and unlike Arran, she doesn't have a good character.

Chapter 16: The Strongest Man in the Continent

Marth: "It's the strongest man in the continent!"

Astram: "I am the strongest man in the continent."

Objective: Survive against the strongest man in the continent.

https://images2.imgbox.com/fb/43/tYSzjsU3_o.png

Strongest doesn't look like a word anymore. Oddly enough, though, continent does.

I like it, but I also don't. It's really annoying to deal with on lunatic sometimes, and the fact that they're such bad units makes it not worthwhile in the slightest. Sure, I like using many bad units, but the join time of these guys are way too small for them to be fun to use

No yeah, this I agree with. They really needed not to be memes, even more than the rest of FE12's meme prepromotes.

Heck, you could even have Roshea talk to all of others, and maybe you'd get a different item from each if you want there to still be a chain of talking (Vyland would be the one giving the prf weapon, while others would give generally helpful things).

Not a bad idea. Write it down for the next Archanea remake.

Why? Why do you do this?

Why do you give me the opportunity?

Maybe you respect them too much to do something so rude.

Pffft. Vyland is like my least favorite character in Archanea, and I often forget Sedgar exists lol. Wolf and Roshea are cool, though, that is true.

Sheema: "Today, we defeat Hardin

Meh.

and his right hand man, Nerring."

The final boss!?!?!

Samto: "Yes. The final boss."

Oh my God, I can't believe we're fighting the final boss, Nerring!

FaQzNNV.png?2

Ordinarily, I don't mind healers that die in one hit. That's just what I expect from them. Either that, or Fates has destroyed my perception of healers with non existent HP growths. But in this case, Ruben is a [Censored], so I must make him survive. 

Rooben's plan continues to unravel without issues.

NqNMgng.png?1

Like a servant of God descending from the heavens, Yubungee appears before the insignificant warriors, ready to send them to the depths of hell where they belong, also known as New Jersey.

Not New Jersey! The Land of Gabagool!

LcY5oMc.png?1

The good news is that I can rig a strength level up!

The first level up was just HP. The 2nd was nothing at all. In some cases, I feel that rigging strength is a bit scummy for a challenge run, but I want to make a statement to Ruben. Being kind didn't help at all. Watching youtube videos while redoing the first 2 turns did help quite a bit. Patience is a virtue, and I hate that.

All I have to say is that you don't believe in him hard enough.

BiYwmLU.png?1

That's a pretty lame Marth, yeah... How unfortunate.

On turn 4, Marth enters the village

wxanNnf.png?1

and experiences a state of being that makes him uncomfortable

Oh God, the eyes, though. That's a top tier mid-blink, if I do say so myself. What a strange "fuck me" stare from the purest boy in Archanea.

Then there's the least complicated solution. Use Bantu

This is still the funniest thing ever.

A3vvH5p.png?1

Catria has landed more critical hits than anyone else in this LP. This is done to spite Ruben, who she is quite aware of.

She is aware that I will murder her ass first chance I get. I will ruin her life. I've done it to countless of my favorite characters in my LPs. She doesn't even get the luxury of being favorite.

wEoBTNJ.png?1

Sheema now has Wary Fighter, but in New Mystery, the skill is chance based, and the proc rate is based on the unit's happiness.

O O F

Ice burn.

XosZym8.png?1

Lances beat swords, but the strongest man in the continent beats the strongest horse in the continent.

He's so strong that he loops back to being the weakest man in the continent. See, his stats actually make perfect sense as per Kaga's gameplay-story integration law.

DabOEID.png?1

I actually planned to forge the silver bow this chapter, but I was too distracted by several men tossing a football to remember.

Ha ha ha! What a story, Shaky!

MZNLPU2.png?1

The birthday birds appear from all over the battlefield, getting ready to celebrate Hardin's birthday. It was a surprise Nerring and the Funky Four planned to give him a surprise party. They were heading to the castle, but Bord calls them a slur I cannot type, and they go after him. Bord uses a steel sword to chip at their health, as to not let the bishops restore their health which happens when their HP is below 50%. 

Bord called them poopyheads? It's all right, you can type it. I won't cancel you. Too hard.

1fj6H26.png?1

Here's a neat little fact. Frost at base with no spirit dusts or rainbow potions deals 45 damage with the excalibur. Some dracoknights can spawn with 45 HP on maniac. So, it is technically possible for Frost to OHKO with no aide if given the aide of 2 arms scrolls. You could also hand him the starsphere to kill the 46 HP ones. Sadly, the lunatic ones have 50 HP, so even with the sphere and a rainbow potion, you'd need 1 more magic to kill, so no 0% growth Frost run can be done without investing a spirit dust.

Frost best unit.

Or you can just use Etzel, but he's British.

Hey, don't be a dick to Etzel. He may be British, but he has thighs to kill for.

No, not...

...uh...

Actually, I cannot think of any I like all that much. Even Berwick's dracoknight isn't even close to being one of my favorites.

Vaida's cool, but she unfortunately barely exists, and in the worst game at that...

While Roshea isn't drafted, I luckily stated that undrafted units can still fight in their joining chapter if they absolutely have to in order to live, unlike the last PMU. Roshea isn't even fighting, and he dodged, so the battle practically never happened. Don't know why I'm clarifying though. I don't think anyone reading this LP even cares about the integrity of the PMU. They're just here to see Astram and Bantu.

And Yubesto.

Yubiochemistry!

Yuwalterwhite?

thtzpKc.png?1

I retract everything.

Hahahahahah! Eat your words, you bony little dipshit! Eat 'em!

0uGqkps.png?1

Norne becomes a tryhard in an attempt to not fall behind Sheema of all people.

Man, Norne. More like Norne. That's right, you don't even have to alter her name at all to make a derogatory pun. "No" is already in her name. Because she has no skill.

ZPgA10k.png?1

A silver bow deals exactly enough to OHKO, but Samto doesn't know how to use a bow.

Your dedication to the roleplay astounds me. I respect it.

TwGM0tH.png?1

In Old Mystery, I would've received twice the xp with Astram, but New Mystery nerfed itself as to give Old Mystery some unique charm. This is also known as pity.

Not quite enough to get me past the terrible UI, but hey. Good effort. New Mystery is such a nice older brother.

jBDxAxb.png?1

Wrys unequips his thoron tome, as he is in range of Sedgar, the man who for many, has just lost over 10 points to all of his stats since the last game. Alcoholism's a b***h.

Usually that's Wolf for me. I only had their portraits to choose from, and I like Wolf's hair better than Sedgar's... uh, y'know. Nothing. Sedgar has absolutely nothing distinctive going for him, design-wise. Or character-wise, even in this game. Really, if he didn't have the uber growths in Shadow Dragon he might very well be the most empty character in the entire series. Which is one hell of a thing to accomplish, so he better be glad for those growths.

fiib7TU.png?1

Nothing says New Mystery like going out of your to not harm underpowered recruitable enemies.

*way. Out of your way.

I do wish they were stronger. They should follow Astram, the strongest man in the continent's example.

XpzF1tF.png?1

How does this man keep getting good stats but no skill or luck? Is his luck growth 10%? I'm not willing to check it myself until the run is over.

I love that he's fallen behind even Matthis at this point. Then again, who needs skill and luck when you've got a gun, amirite?

nSUF4bX.png?1

The lack of strength is a bit upsetting for someone called the strongest man in the continent, but 26 speed allows him to double chapter 20 paladins with the starsphere or a rainbow potion. Really, speed's much more important, as his strength in the post Hardin game can be mostly fixed with a forged wyvernslayer, but the starsphere get shoved up Marth's emblem, so his speed stat will be harder to increase.

I'll say, he's looking like he might actually cap speed. Good for you, strongestman.

Samson spends her money on beer, and is usually beaten up for it afterwards.

Samson is, literally, a deadbeat dad.

YKGAoEs.png?1

On turn 14,  Frost's healing skills are rewarded with magic and speed. Normally, I'd rant a bit about never getting HP or defense, but Frost can survive an attack from Hardin with one more angelic robe, a rainbow potion, and the starsphere.

The lengths to which you have to go just to gloat about beating me.

Keep at it.

AANkkPX.png?1

I take back every complaint I had about her being drafted. This is really stress relieving. Look at those greens. I almost feel like I'm making money.

This is what Sheema's best at. Making you feel good about yourself.

...Then again, Tomas can do that too. His growths are about as amazing, and he gets a whole more chapter.

I should start a patreon and demand payment to continue the LP.

No, demand payment for killing your units instead. That's a strategy that has proven to be effective.

U6CXtDv.png?1

God f**king damn it.

If this isn't the most New Mystery bit of the entire LP, I don't know what is.

CGV6uUd.png?1

In so many playthroughs, these reinforcements seemed impossible to deal with. I always assumed you had to rush the boss. But I was a fool. The answer was right in front of me all along. In chapter 8, in front of my eyes for about 3% of a playthrough. 

I cannot believe Bantu is the new meta.

ok2qDrB.png?1

Using one of two save circles nearby, I get Bantu to 17 speed, so I only need to use one more speedwing to cap speed. He'll probably get the last point naturally.

I can only imagine how long it took you to get that levle.

38w73TN.png?1

If Sheema wasn't drafted, a lot of these kills probably would've have gone to Norne. Take that however you will.

Norne fans in shambles. All five of them.

Not like it really matters, because everyone watching this only cares about half of my team by now. 

Hey, I like Bord.

vDoY6Fh.png?1

For those who don't know, the yellow zone is what spawns them. If you can reach Nerring and kill him before the turn ends, you won't need to deal with this issue. You could even seize the map right then and there if Marth's right where the fort east of Nerring is. That way, you don't deal with ballisticians.

You know, I actually had no idea. All of these years, and I never even bothered to check how these reinforcements work exactly. I always assumed you have to seize immediately after killing Nerring or they appear anyway. I should've known killing the final boss would halt the reinforcements... After all, why appear when the game is already over?

BcDMhTo.png?1

You've got to be f**king kidding me.

New Mystery is still New Mystery. What else is new?

1OQvKSG.png?1

Sheema gets ever closer to reaching A rank bows, then you'll all learn true fear.

Dual wielding regalia Sheema? Again?

I apologize for the lack of funnies here. I know people hate seeing actual logic being applied in Fire Emblem. Funny fails are much funnier.

Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's nice to take a break from funnies with some proper strategy.

wbuRZhT.png?1

I'm going to assume he has a 5% defense growth. That's a bit of a shame, as I was hoping he'd be like a tanky swordmaster given how good his base defense is, but at least he's starting to catch up to the legendary status he rightfully deserves. That's right. The man with 15 luck. We'll get there.

Almost at 20 strength. Truly the strongest at work here.

ldTCZTr.png?1

Norne: "I'm getting stronger."

Belf: "Who are you speaking with?"

Norne: "Oh no. I'm just...talking aloud. You know."

Belf: "Are you a loner, by any chance?"

Norne: "Shut up."

What a polite way to be a jerk. How do the British manage it?

Sedgar: "No. You must be a paladin. To leave your mount would be akin to punching the Coyote in the balls."

These guys are too intense for their own good.

...Oh.

Oh dear.

Wolf: Those reinforcements were the trap. It didn't work. Maybe it WOULD have if you chuckleheads actually came in time to help!"

Ah, don't feel too bad, Wolf. It wouldn't have made a difference.

Roshea and Vyland head off to the village where they live in. Sedgar and Wolf prepare to head into the castle, but then Samto shot Wolf in his right eye, so he also had to go with Roshea. Sedgar carried him there. 

Samto hit him in the eye covered by his hair. But as it turns out, even if the uncovered eye is fine, getting a booboo in your eye hurts a shitton and is really distracting.

kjobVnd.png?1

Sheema: "You waste your leadership on the filth of this land. What do you think your king is accomplishing? You ignore the please of the commoners to satisfy the selfish urges of an incompetent king!"

Nerring: "Hardin's heart may be in a dark place now, but the will of a retainer is always to serve one until the very end! I swore to serve the Coyote no matter what. Ever since he freed me and my children from slavery. I fight for that Hardin, and for the good people of Archanea."

OT2Xnc1.png?1

Sheema: "You believe that Hardin would've wanted for this? He's become a tyrant! He is no longer the same man. You're serving the corpse of a hero who clings on revenge. If you truly cared for him, you'd end him of his own suffering. The people would accept you as their new ruler. Hardin does not listen to the advice of others, nor does he accept trade with anyone their cannot strong arm. He is obsessed with control, insecure of betrayal. He wishes to control through fear, rather than hope to gain the trust of others though kindness and justice."

Nerring: "As if Altea was any better. For years, Cord abandoned his own kingdom, all to satiate his lust for revenge. Sheema, this world is full of cruel people. It plagues this blessed earth, and many succumb to the evil that haunts them. I believe Hardin can return to his old way, just as your son believes Cord can. But for that to happen, your army must die. Only one our armies will survive. I do not wish to strip Gra of its queen, but I must."

Sheema: "Then I guess we have nothing more to say. Goodbye General Nerring."

Nerring is my favorite Camus. Screw Mustafa. He's not even half the man the hero Nerring was.

She tosses her silver bow aside. Nerring pauses momentarily to question if she is surrendering. Sheema then rushes to Nerring and lands a swift blow to his chin with her fist. He instinctively grabs his chin with one hand, and Sheema grabs his spear, which he did not have the strength to grip, then she flips the spear and critically pierces right through his armor.

vU2kk2d.png?1

jZwO0pc.png?1

Sheema: "See you in Hell, Nerring."

Oh, wow. That's hardcore. How long has she been waiting to do that to someone, I wonder?

With that, Marth's Sheema's army rushes in, ready to end this war once and for all."

Matthis: "Oh, hey guys. Took you long enough,"

Marth: "What the! Mathi- How did you get here before us!?"

Matthis: "Umm, I walked here? Stupid b***h."

Marth: "But we- and you ne- the bo-I tho- arrgh, to hell with this! Let's just do this already."

Ayyyyy, the man, the myth, the legend is back!

HXqgNx2.png?1

Frost vs Hardin. Who will prevail? The rainbow potion gives him enough speed to not get doubled. He deals about 12 damage with the excalibur unless I get magic on the way. If I can beat him with Frost alone, I better get a trophy hand-crafted by Ruben sent to my house. 

With my manual skills, it'll be more like a turd on a stick. But hey, if you'll take it...

Spoiler

What? No! I don't want to be the guy that does a bunch of writing!

That's fair. Besides, if you actually submitted something to WYBO, I'd have to offer serious prose and narrative critique. Which I think would destroy you.

Brilliant advertisement. Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you on that. I'm kinda taking a short break from the game. Got too many other things I'm doing, other people I'm messaging, and most importantly, I'm holding off on playing the Sacae route.

Ay, it's no problem. I haven't fixed the thief experience or rogue animations anyway, so I'm not exactly doing much more than holding out myself.

Just them. Everyone else just gets bonked or something.

Right, because the 18+ content made them horny, which means they had to be bonked.

Argh, do I not have enough games to play? At least let me get to the one you and Ruben like first.

Nah, you should actually do Sanctaea Chronicles before Sword of Heaven and Earth. You might have a chance to impact its final state that way, but Von will probably be through with the game by the time you finish SOHAE. It could be a crappy LP, I just think you should draw some attention to it.

4 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

I am not a nice person.

Violence is the most basic human right, after all.

What do you mean? He got strength and speed. He even got skill! Nobody gets skill!

I like to imagine the characters brought back from the dead are aware of the real world, because life is hell.

They were bad, and they're not good. They're moving into you neighborhood.

Turn 12 marks the last turn of fighting for a while, and Sheema ends it off by crushing the machinery of the ballistae with her bare hands. The user passes out from fear. Catria laughs, and Yubuoyancy prays that puberty doesn't get him attracted to these kinds of people.

Knowing Ruben, he probably will be.

They were heading to the castle, but Bord calls them a slur I cannot type, and they go after him.

I can type it for you if it starts with a K.

God f**king damn it.

Hey.

Language.

And circumcise your kids.

If only she had a class with axe access to go into, like...Wyvern.

Hardin fell into the incel -> political extremist -> femboy porn addict pipeline.

This is a real thing in real life, by the way. That's not a joke.

Immaculate lore, boner man.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Vyland is like my least favorite character in Archanea

Does this have anything to do with Biraku Emblem?

Samto hit him in the eye covered by his hair. But as it turns out, even if the uncovered eye is fine, getting a booboo in your eye hurts a shitton and is really distracting.

It actually is the uncovered eye. His right is your left.

Norne fans in shambles. All five of them.

That was enough fans to get her into Heroes ahead of Belf.

8 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

XosZym8.png?1

All right I'll give you this one. I died laughing.

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

I can't wait until Sheema can use it instead.

Yeah, she´s gonna hit. Once a turn.

How am I someone who feels that they hate RNG, but everything I play is RNG heavy? Like, I play Fallout 2, where the max hit is 95%, and I miss all the time. Your hit rate in the early game is 60% at best. I just can't escape it! 

I diagnose you with masochism. How do I know? trust me

Either that, or Fates has destroyed my perception of healers with non existent HP growths.

When your healer has more MAG than your mages and more SPD than your Ninjas, that´s not a healer that´s Eli-

BOLT AXE DETECTED

Malig Knights should have had Staves instead of Tomes. Maximum weird. 

Use Bantu.

It´s incredibly funny, considering we, or at least I, shit on this guy every time bad units get mentioned, but in this LP Bantu is just like:

Look at all this (effective) damage I don´t need to give a shit about.

Catria has landed more critical hits than anyone else in this LP.

I hate Pegasus Knights. And then Catria started leveling up.

Thank god for reclassing.

At least that way you know what you´re getting and won´t feel bad for killing them as opposed to TH. I´m still salty about encountering a jacked up wild Lysithea and then you catch recruit her and she has like -10 across the board. Like y u do tis gaem?

It's a bit annoying that Norne can't kill without wasting the Parthia, but I suppose even a capped sniper can't kill with silvers in lunatic, so I guess it's not really meant to be that easy. I'm still going to complain though. If you have a problem with that, you are harassing me for wanting to relieve stress, and I will get Twitter to cancel you.

Try me b-

ldTCZTr.png?1jZwO0pc.png?1

Fine! Fine, you know what? I give up! I´ll admit it. Sheema is better than Norne. At receiving favoritism that is.