tips and tricks about skateboard

sani

i am a skateboarder and i want to share my tips and tricks about that. if you know about that please share with me your experience. Avoid getting your ankles bashed by your skateboard. Put on thick and long socks that will cover your shins. You should also wear skate shoes that are comfortable and won't wear out quickly Falling and getting injured while skateboarding is inevitable. Unless you're familiar with rolling over flat surfaces, skateboarding and water don't usually mix. As you get used to the motion of the skate, slippery surfaces might be your worst enemy. Wearing a helmet is a sensible safety precaution. Consider skating to a grass field at low speed, stepping off the board, then running or rolling over the cushioned surface. The question of how to hold a board is usually about like a real skater or avoiding looking like a poser which is fine that matters to you. Yet there are actual right and wrong ways to hold a skateboard that have nothing to do with what other people think and everything to do with minimizing damage.

Edited by sani

Cool tips. Tnx.

Also, not acting as mini mode or anything, but I think that it would be easier to understand what you mean if you edited the title to "Skateboard tips and tricks" or something of the likes, otherwise whoever is interested won't know what it is before clicking and might not find it. I'm saying this because it will be easier to other to find, not to scold you.

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2021 at 2:14 AM, ♠Soul♠ said:

Never even tried skateboarding, but reading this alone is somehow curious to me. Wonderful.

Funny enough, I had a skateboard since I was 8, but it's basically just decoration.

It's never too late to start)))

Moreover, it is one of the most financially accessible sports. Although most skaters, of course, get up on the board, because it's cool street culture. With a certain style of clothing, music, slang, and popular riders. It's like being a writer and posting on this page. Tony Hawk seems to be known even to people who have no idea what a skateboard is.

Edited by stevenspear

• 1 month later...