Tempest Trials+: Ice & Flame Finale!

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trials+ is coming, titled "Ice & Flame Finale"! 

blsar4c.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Winter Lysithea (& Winter Lute), Winter Manuela, Winter Artur, Winter Mirabilis, Winter Ignatzm Lysithea, Lute and Laegjarn.

nVOsIZM.jpg

Winter Ignatz's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

yQI8suB.jpg

A student at Garreg Mach Monastery who has  come to participate in the winter festival in search
of a landscape he has yet to see. Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

cPURbLS.pngTannenbow+ (Might: 12 - Range: 2)
Effective against flying foes. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 and bonus to Atk/Def
during combat = current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Atk,
grants Atk+19,for a net bonus of Atk+12.) Calculates each stat bonus independently.

j9nex54.png Rally Atk/Spd
 Grants Atk/Spd+3 to target ally for 1 turn.

SqCOrI4.pngSpd/Def Form 3
If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Spd/Def+X to unit during combat (X = 2 × number of allies within 2 spaces, + 1; max 7).

p6N0HZc.pngDef Tactic 3
At start of turn, grants Def+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

kNktV1M.png Spur Spd/Res 2
Grants Spd/Res+3 to adjacent allies during combat.

YVvsnBO.pngDarting Breath
 If foe initiates combat, grants Spd+4 during combat and Special cooldown charge +1 per attack.
(Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)

You can also earn some Divine Codes: Ephemera 12 by reaching the 6,000 score, and an Astra Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

Because the story of Ice & Flame is told through a series of events, you will be able to view the story
on the Tempest Trials+ event page after the event is over, even if you didn't participate in it.

Awww, what a cutie! So glad Ignatz is both in the game and free!

Looking forward to this finale. I feel like the confrontation between Nifl and Muspell could have been a lot better, but I'm just really tired of their plot, honestly...

Ignatz having Atk/Def Unity on his weapon and Spd/Def Form and Def Tactic makes me think he'll be a fast armor with good Def, but only middling Res. Either that or he'll have utter crap for Def, which is why he's stacking so much of it with his default skills.

The Darting Breath Sacred Seal is immediately going on Legendary Corrin, and I don't think she'll be willing to let go of it.

The bonus units this time around are rather "eh". I haven't actually built any of the three units that aren't brand new. Lute (+6) and Lysithea (+2) have only their base kits, and Laegjarn (+10) has only her base kit plus Reposition and her weapon refine. I suppose I could just throw Laegjarn and Legendary Azura at it and see how it goes.

I wonder if we'll get an Ice and Flame movie to go along with the end of this series of Tempest Trials? It is technically a major story arc, even if it was delegated to Tempest Trials, that brought back and introduced characters who may have an impact on later stories.

...I also wonder if anyone will remember that oh right, the Tempest exists. Where's Marth when you need her...?

As to the Sacred Seals, Spur is eh, Darting Breath is great. If you wanted to run a Spd based tank like Nowi: Eternal Youth but was iffy on giving up the A slot that could run a skill like Kestrel Stance 3, now that isn't such a worry anymore. Personally would have preferred Warding Breath for my LegTiki (to give her special acceleration and Res at the same time), but no harm done

Only 100 coins needed for this month's new seals, so I spent most of my remaining ones on upgrading Warding Blow. Now aside from "stat plus" seals (Def, Res, S/D, S/R, D/R, and all the Initiate and Squad Ace ones), my only upgrades left are Defiant and Boost skills. Really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel.