I want to change my username, any cool Suggestions?

--ACE--

My username is actually just a fusion of two names. It originated from mixing the name of my OC with my brother's OC, ( and 007 for some reason) but now i want to make something original and cool, that can also be used as a Pseudonym for my book.

I want surname suggestions for: "Ace".

( Not "Space Ace"! You guys can be more original than this)

Just something  i forgot  to mention: It doesn't need to sound cool like "Yeah man, this is cool and RAD!

What i mean with cool was that i don't want something ridiculous, i just want something with a good sonority and that can be remembered, kinda like OPM's creator has the pseudonym: "ONE".

Edited by Redpack007

AceRtive/Acertive, AcedRain (I know the pronounce is not correct but thats the point I guess?), AceticAcid/AceticAced , Acetin or Acetyl or Acetol or Acetone or Acetylic or something similar (like, you know, those stuff related to chemistry, there's lots of them starting by Ace so no point in mentioning all), Acexual, Acellent, The Ace, MenAce/Menace, BackspAce, Hacek (its a kind of microrganism), Glace, Acedia/Acedia Demon/Acedia the Noonday Demon, UnbrAce/Unbrace, GrimAce/Grimace, PlacEbo/Placebo, PanAcea/Panacea(its the name given to remedies that suposelly cure everything and comes from the goddess Panaceia), LaplAce Demon, SolAce/Solace, LAcertid/Lacertid, TrAceria/Traceria, Acellular, DisgrAcer/Disgracer, and any pun with Space (such as SpaceTime, SpaceWalker, and idk, other things like that)

Probably some of them would be kinda... idk, not very suitable to use as pseudonym for a book, depending on which kind of book you wanna write (like, imagine reading a romance book and the guy's name is "MenAce" or "Acedia Demon", but for a comic or fantasy writter it sounds awesome), but for a forum nickname they all look fine I guess? Also do you consider puns to be in the ridiculous category? Because if you do, sorry, cuz I used some in those names (but I avoided the obviously ridiculous ones like "InYourFAce" and this kind of stuff). Anyway let me know what did you like and what you didnt in those suggestions and I can give you more, you like Puns? scientific names (like Lacertid) or stuff related to chemistry? You like mythological or Gods names? Words in another language? You rather short or long names? Do you like "badass/Rad names" or you think they're edgy/rather avoid them? And this kind of stuff. Be more specific in your tastes so I can give you more specific suggestions, or you prefer a list that is a mix of everything like I just did?

And just curious, why Ace? Is it your name, or its because of Ace attorney or is it something else? (You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, I'm just curious)

Edited by ARMADS!!!

2 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

AceRtive/Acertive, AcedRain (I know the pronounce is not correct but thats the point I guess?), AceticAcid/AceticAced , Acetin or Acetyl or Acetol or Acetone or Acetylic or something similar (like, you know, those stuff related to chemistry, there's lots of them starting by Ace so no point in mentioning all), Acexual, Acellent, The Ace, MenAce/Menace, BackspAce, Hacek (its a kind of microrganism), Glace, Acedia/Acedia Demon/Acedia the Noonday Demon, UnbrAce/Unbrace, GrimAce/Grimace, PlacEbo/Placebo, PanAcea/Panacea(its the name given to remedies that suposelly cure everything and comes from the goddess Panaceia), LaplAce Demon, SolAce/Solace, LAcertid/Lacertid, TrAceria/Traceria, Acellular, DisgrAcer/Disgracer, and any pun with Space (such as SpaceTime, SpaceWalker, and idk, other things like that)

You managed to do just what I wanted! This is the type of suggestions that i want, Thanks!

Also do you consider puns to be in the ridiculous category? Because if you do, sorry, cuz I used some in those names (but I avoided the obviously ridiculous ones like "InYourFAce" and this kind of stuff). Anyway let me know what did you like and what you didnt in those suggestions and I can give you more, you like Puns? scientific names (like Lacertid) or stuff related to chemistry? You like mythological or Gods names? Words in another language? You rather short or long names? Do you like "badass/Rad names" or you think they're edgy/rather avoid them? And this kind of stuff. Be more specific in your tastes so I can give you more specific suggestions, or you prefer a list that is a mix of everything like I just did?

I think the puns that go into the Ridiculous category depend, some will sound ridiculous and some won't, so it depends.  Scientific names don't catch me much attention, i think it's because i'm pretty dumb in the scientific area 😅. Mythological names call me a lot of attention because I really like Greek tales and stories, so many that Hades is one of my favorite games!  

Whether it's long or short depends on the name, I like short names because my memory isn't very good, but a name that's too short would be hard to recognize so a longer one would be good, what helps me memorize the longer ones is the sound. of them, the better the sound, the easier I'll decorate.  The Badass/Rad names could sound ridiculous, but i think it depends too. A mix of everything is also appreciated, because i can choose the ones i like.

And just curious, why Ace? Is it your name, or its because of Ace attorney or is it something else? (You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, I'm just curious)

Actually, it's just because I think it sounds cool, I've always liked the name of Ace Attorney and When I saw Ace from 30XX, I was like: " Man, that's awesome. I would like to have that name. i think it fits me."

Plus: Suggesting names that would match my book would benefit me the most, as it is my biggest reason to change my name. My book is fiction and fantasy, and that includes: Mystic Stones, Superpowers and Ancient Knights in Modern Times. Of course, I don't intend to hide my entire identity behind a pseudonym, when I release my book, I'll go by my real name too, and the pseudonym will serve as a nickname.

Edited by Redpack007

Of the following names, which do you think would fit best as an author name?

Ace Highwind?

Shadow Ace?

Ace Leonhart?

Ace Lionheart?

Or none sounds good? These names just came into my head and i thought in asking opinions.

Edited by Redpack007

The information given about you and your book is rather ambiguous. Which mystic stones? Which superpowers? With "ancient knights in modern times" do you mean like time travel? Resurrection? Reverse isekai? Fate? Maybe you're going to call yourself after some random stone that has nothing to do with your story and when you explain it you'll have to say "it's a stone. my story has stones" and that would be lame. Are you using "Ace" as an adjective or as a verb? I know a fanfic writer who has "for forever" in her name and has the characters say it a lot (ex: "it's been for forever" "we'll be together for forever") maybe you could do something like that, have the characters say stuff like "I aced it", a character nicknamed "acesomething", or someone who's really into poker, something like that.  The point it's that I'm sure I wouldn't read a book by someone named "shadow ace" or "ace highwind". Sorry for this mess. 

Obligatory "sorry for my bad english". 

You know what? Ninethlain is right! Trying to fuse two random names is dumb, i know i like the name Ace, But I don't think it will happen, so you know what? Forget "Ace", just suggest me good Pseudonyms.

14 hours ago, Ninethlain said:

The information given about you and your book is rather ambiguous. Which mystic stones? Which superpowers? With "ancient knights in modern times" do you mean like time travel? Resurrection? Reverse isekai? Fate? Maybe you're going to call yourself after some random stone that has nothing to do with your story and when you explain it you'll have to say "it's a stone. my story has stones" and that would be lame.

In fact I did it ambiguously on purpose for the following reasons:
1- Not to give any spoilers.
2- To arouse people's curiosity, and I did it!

Sorry I'm late, I didnt enter the forum in the last couple of days. But I have to agree with both @AnonymousSpeed and @Ninethlain, all of this:

On 12/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, --ACE-- said:

Ace Highwind?

Shadow Ace?

Ace Leonhart?

Ace Lionheart?

Or none sounds good? These names just came into my head and i thought in asking opinions.

Sounds (sorry) painfully try hard for a serious autor name, and the more that Ace Highwind is pretty a cool forum name that makes me think "oh this guy has such a cool name, and he likes FF too, nice taste bro" it sounds kinda edgy and obinoxious (and again, painfully try hard) to use it as a serious pseudonym, if I was reading a book and found out that the name of the autor is Ace Highwind I wouldn't find it cool as I would if it was a forum name (unless if I googled him and found out that this is his actual name, THAT would be awesome) and I would probably just laugh my ass off each time someone asked me "who is the autor of this book you're reading?". Its as if I was reading a book and the name of the guy who wrote it was Sans Uchiha, Kratos Aang Herobrine, Eren Strife Argentum, or Amy Lee Lavigne Cobain Way (ok, these examples are more exagerated, but I think you get it), everyone knows where these names came from, thats the problem.

Come on, I don't want to put you down, you do your thing as you want to, I'm just trying to give you some useful advice because you asked for it. its ok to use the name of a character that is less obvious if you really like it. like, if I used the pseudonym Hector, or Ben (yeah, like from Ben 10) or anything a little more normal/less iconic, that no one could immediately spot it, it wouldnt sound obinoxious, some people would think "Hector is a normal name/Cool, Hector from Troy" or "Oh, this remind me of thar Hector from that game Im playing but no way its on purpose" at most. Or even Sigurd! like its a mythological name too and I think that most people would just think "Oh, cool! Sigurd is also the name of that Fire Emblem guy, I wonder if it is on purpose (if it is a reference to a character, unless it is one from centuries ago, it should never be obvious, but its ok to subly get the reference, at least in my opinion), or is it because of norse mythology or something?", like, you get what I mean? as long as you don't use "Sigurd from Calphy" or "Sigurd Arvis Deirdre" or "Hector Eliwood" or something like this it wont EVER sound ridiculous, yet you can do a reference to a character that is important to you if you want. You see, if you Like harry potter, using Dumbledore or Hermione in your pseudonym is stupid because its obvious to everyone where these names came from, but you can use other names such as Luna or Ron or even Harry, no one will find it stupid if you don't do something like "Ron Harry Draco", so if you like Final Fantasy use another (more subtil) name, like Sid for example, or idk, you like Kain Highwind? thats why you wanted to use Highwind? why not go with Kain instead? or even Cain, its a mythological name too, you said you like mythology right?(I'm nnot sure if you only meant greek mythology or if its counts for mythology in general). Or you know, go with Hades, you said you like the game, right? this is a name that is low key badass (and not try hard, but still badass) and no one will think that you obviously did it because of the game.

Luck to you bro.