FE4 Cheat Codes

ECG109

Hello everyone! I've finally gotten an emulator to run and have as such been playing through the SNES games and FE12. I'm currently working on FE4 primarily and am on Chapter 4. However there is something I would like to change about my play through. I was intending to have Finn marry Brigid, but given my unfamiliarity with this game, by the time I reached Brigid in Chapter 3 I was past 50 turns and didn't have the chance to raise love points between the pair and with Finn leaving the party in the start of Chapter 4, I was out of luck, outside of cheat codes. I'm not a particularly serious player, so I'm not averse to using cheat codes to make them lovers as well as using cheats to boost up the levels and stats of a few of my more underwhelming characters like Azel. 

I have found a list of cheat codes on GameFaqs that were also listed on the forum a few times. Try as I might I can't quite wrap my head around how to properly implement the codes. If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. For reference, I am running this game through RetroArch using the bsnes2014 core. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/11/2022 at 11:47 PM, Emperor Hardin said:

Do you still need help?

I do actually yes! I apologize it took me so long to respond. Life got really busy in the last few months for me. If you're still willing to help I would greatly appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 3:49 PM, ECG109 said:

I do actually yes! I apologize it took me so long to respond. Life got really busy in the last few months for me. If you're still willing to help I would greatly appreciate it!

Sorry for the late reply.

This site has a bunch and maybe I can give you some of my own later if you need more?