Best pairing for Effie for wifi battles/best stats + skills?

Oops! All OCs

Additional info: I'm on Conquest and I've beaten the game, and now I want to make a great wifi castle. I'm asking what the best pairing for Effie is for this purpose, since Xander and many others are all pinning for Elise and I want it to stop clogging my supports. lmao

And yes, I am thinking of potential child units for this purpose. Marriage can't be taken back so I'm thinking about it carefully.

(I also know that topics like this already exist on the Internet, but it's focused on the story maps and winning on those instead of perfect builds and winning wifi castle battles on both attack and defense.)

Hmm, keep in mind, I'm not very knowledgable but I still want to give it a try.

Friendship class should be with Mozu, giving you the Archer class line. Sniper and Kinshi Knight are very good in Wifi or so I heard.

Optimally, we would want a pairing that can support Effie's Puissance (assuming that you are going to use her in one of the Wifi battle teams) while also pairing her mods to a child that synergize. 

Of course, this technically would mean that you want to give her a Berserker pairing since it's pairup gives the most strength as well as some speed.

So there are mostly only two candidates: Arthur and Keaton. Both of these pairings give stellar pairup stats in strength plus Effie's mods are great for Percy and Velouria respectively. 

On 12/20/2021 at 12:57 PM, TanatatKnight said:

Hmm, keep in mind, I'm not very knowledgable but I still want to give it a try.

Friendship class should be with Mozu, giving you the Archer class line. Sniper and Kinshi Knight are very good in Wifi or so I heard.

Optimally, we would want a pairing that can support Effie's Puissance (assuming that you are going to use her in one of the Wifi battle teams) while also pairing her mods to a child that synergize. 

Of course, this technically would mean that you want to give her a Berserker pairing since it's pairup gives the most strength as well as some speed.

So there are mostly only two candidates: Arthur and Keaton. Both of these pairings give stellar pairup stats in strength plus Effie's mods are great for Percy and Velouria respectively. 

Dang it, I should have maybe added that I didn't know if I planned to use Ellie in my castle battles or not.

Thank you very much btw, the friendship thing with Mozu is actually pretty genius, Sniper Effie could be very interesting. Was mostly thinking of child units and not Effie herself as well, since I didn't know if pair ups or thinking about supports would be great for my castle defense (offense might be different of course) and I didn't know if the AI could use supports, so I wasn't thinking of them.

I'll probably pair up Arthur with Effie, that seems like it would work the best.