FE3H PMU Iron Man Playthrough

TheChoZenOne

Hello everyone!! The PMU (Pick My Units) will begin soon!! The units have been officially picked by you guys and their respective classes!! Check out the Announcement video to see who has been CHOSEN (heh) and all the details on the run!!

(I hope you enjoy the bits of satire in it xD I worked hard on it and had a lot of fun making this video 😄)

I will update this thread constantly with the rules and my team again, and also when I start to stream it!! So make sure to follow this thread if you don't want to miss any updates to the run!! If you'd like, you can start picking more units for me just in case for my backup units, that way if anyone dies, we can quickly replace them if something goes wrong.

Thank you and hope to see you all there!! We are starting today, stay tuned for the livestream!!

Part 1 of the PMU:

Was fun today. We gotta a lot of shenanigans going on in the chat in thos one, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless xD

PMU Rules: 

- Maddening Mode

- Iron Man (No divine pulses or resets, If Byleth or Edelgard dies, the run ends. No retreating. If a defeat condition is met, the run ends. Paralogues and all!!)

-Units have to be in their respective chosen classes as soon as the classes to them are available and from the moment they are, they have to be used for every chapter battle (can only be changed temporarily during auxiliary battles when training to get skills)

- No Chalice of Beginnings, Start game stat boosters.

- Ashen Wolves, Anna, & Jeritza are allowed

- New Game+

- Using NG+ Renown to raise Skill level is not allowed. Only for supports (to recruit students) and to get Professor Rank A.

- Abyss Renown items are allowed depending how difficult the run gets. As well as the Yellow Aux battles and any carry over gambits from a previous new game file (including Ashes and Dust) But I will refrain from using anything I feel is not necessary. I will use these most likely though.

- DLC classes are allowed.

- I am allowed to look at map/enemy data on stream to check ambush reinforcement placements & triggers.

- The battle of the eagle and lion will be treated as an iron man map. If someone dies, I can't use them again.

- If a Unit dies, already start preparing your votes for the backup units I will use (Give ma unit and a class you want them to be in). So far we have Warrior Ignatz and Armor Knight Manuela.

My Team (Chosen by you guys):

Mortal Savant Hapi (by: Father Shrimpas)

Warmaster Hanneman (by: Saint Rubenio)

Swordmaster Raphael (by: Benice)

Holy Knight Ingrid (by: Lonestar)

Trickster Jeritza (by: Dayni)

Wyvern Lord Annette (by: Sooks)

Warrior Constance (by Dr. Shaky Jones)

Valkyrie Lysithea (by: Ether)

Sniper Mercedes (by: AnonymousSpeed)

Paladin Hubert (by: Barren)

Dismounted Falcon Knight Byleth (by: Ether)

Dancer Edelgard (by:...some guy called *looks at hand*, The SUSen One, hm.)

Edited by TheChoZenOne