High Guardian Spice

Randoman

highguardianspice_a.jpg

Has anyone heard of or watched the TV series High Guardian Spice? If so, what do you think of it? What do you think drags down the TV series' quality the most?

I'm really surprised no one's made a thread about this series on SF yet. Though with me creating the thread for it, I guess I have to post my opinion on it. Well... between the low quality animation with many errors (like that "random giant student" who walks behind his teacher), main characters who act unreasonably and unbelievably (eg: Maybe it has rabies!! Let's follow it!!), focusing screen time on the wrong things (like the 1st episode having way too much screen time on traveling to the academy, without even doing any world building), among many other issues, I can't say it's good, sorry to people who like the series.

I do get a fair amount of unironic enjoyment from it, watching animation errors that most people missed and watching people tear the series apart in reviews. ...okay, maybe I should cut it out with the non-constructive criticism of the series.

I'm actually really interested in hearing from people who like the series, and the reasons why they like it. I also want to hear from people who can get to the core of the biggest problems with the series, and suggest ways to improve the series and make it better.