Faith in the Spirits Arc 1: To Align the Stars

Mercenary on the Winds

If Gean's jaw could dislocate, it would have hit the floor. While she was already not feeling the whole kiss deal, she kept her comments to herself.

Then the princess carry came next, and the darkness, and the Renais and Mikoto was gonna.

One could believe Gean was a statue until Saiga started waving his hand. The next thing the reptilian man and avian shopkeeper would see would be Gean full sprint out the door frantically searching for where the two could have gone. Not even giving the time or chance to have anyone follow, she began searching the alleys and paths in front of her.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh? Are you disappointed?" Mikoto's animalistic grin returned for a moment, fangs smiling down at Renais, before her wolf disappeared from under them. With a small float down, Mikoto landed gracefully on the road's tiles, gently setting Renais down and taking her hand. She leaned down and gave it a small kiss, smiling regularly again. "Now, shall we see about finding a nice place to sit down and talk? That's all this is about... I can't work my other magic without permission, so I've nothing to spring on you, Renais. Promise~" She slowly started to walk, hoping the girl would follow her... And after a moment's hesitation, she did, leaving the fox quite pleased, we tails wagging slowly. "Good good~ Now let's see..."

There was a nice little café by the name of A Cup of Joy, which Mikoto happily lead Renais over to, taking a seat outside under one of the large table parasols. "Now... Let's see, Renais... The Rhapsodia family~ Tell me, do you know anything about them in the first place? I don't want to repeat things you may already know..."

Renais was a bit staggered at the grin, but when she dropped down slowly and had her hand taken (and kissed!!!) she couldn't help but blush again. Despite the stunt Mikoto pulled Renais couldn't help but be a little charmed by her wordplay. "...well I'm already here so..." Against her better judgement, Renais agreed and followed Mikoto to the cafe, and watched her tails swish along too.

When they sat down and the talk began the pinkette took a moment to ponder on her question. "All I know is that they're a well known Lufirian noble family that traveled about the contenant and performed music for whoever they were able, but for the past twenty years they completely stopped. That's all I know but...do you think I'm..." She hesitated for a moment, and thought about it. A lot of things would make sense if it were true.

Edited by TheRoon

"Why yes~ The very same... Took a ship from Lufiria to Hecatia to spread their music across the entire continent... until the Islexian Collapse, of course. A terrible time, to be sure... One that you may know about, given your origins, but it seems you don't have any memory of that... How unfortunate. Lufirians are quite talented with magic, you know? Lots of different kinds of magic. Unique things that no one else can do... And since you're one of them, I wonder if you've got any unique magic to your name. Wanna tell me~?" Mikoto giggled again, leaning forward onto her hands, staring Renais down.

"They tried again ten years later, by the way. A decade after the collapse... Until they went missing, who knows where. Tell me, Renais... You are the lovely, cute, beautiful little healer of the Tigers... So you do have magic, and... If I might fathom a guess, since you're... Asking... Does that wonderful magic of yours have something to do with music? Notation? Songs? Anything of the like, because... Mhmhm, look, I've been around for quite some time, and, hair like yours isn't exactly. Common. Perhaps there's a connection there~"

Saiga didn’t even have time to react to Gean taking off, simply standing there dumbfounded as the seafolk took off. For a moment, he contemplated chasing after her, to give assistance in finding Renais, but he ultimately decided against it. If nothing else, he could search on his own.

”Uh… right. Good talk.” Briefly turning back to the shopkeeper, he said a quick thank you and left the general store - after all, he had some more feed to get for Ishii. And lord only knew how grouchy he got when he was hungry.

Tanya was having a very rough time of it.

The news of getting entangled with a Lufirian affair, combined with the implications of that for her, left her in a bit of a trance. As everyone else left for their various destinations, Tanya stayed with the wagons, almost unable to move out of her spot.

”Papa… Yuyu…” What would her family think of her now, seeing her in such a state? Or, for that matter, seemingly going against her homeland and everyone she loved in it, for no apparent reason? It made Tanya’s heart ache to think about, as she curled up inside herself in the wagon. Maybe travelling with this group was a mistake, given everything she seemed to be getting tangled up in.

Edited by MRDRHAWK

The more Mikoto spoke about the Rhapsodia's history the more tense the pinkette felt. She knew she didn't know any of the finer details, but something in her body told her a different story. She could hear her own heartbeat as the truth came to light. "...a decade after the collapse..." The timeline fit a specific point in her life where she was missing her memories, and given she mentioned the ship. Sweat came down her brow, her hands trembled a bit, she overall didn't look well. 'She...she could be lying. But...something in my gut tells me she's not. But if that's the case...' When she brought up unique magic and music, Renais' head perked up for a moment. "Ah, well..." She reached into her bag and brought out a wind tome, which she quickly opened and gave a quiet chant. "...I can do this..." A small breeze flowed from the book before the fox, but it didn't attack her. It slowly formed into three music notes that hummed out unique tunes, almost like they wanted to play a song. "Ever since I learned tome casting my magic has shaped itself into that, and if what you say is true then..." She stared at the notes with some dread in her eyes.

"I'm...a Rhapsodia." The song the music played seemed to lower into something a little sad as she spoke out, perhaps they reflected her mood.

Miria crossed her arms, and gave a smile to Mari as she spoke her piece and began to leave. "Hope whatever you need works out~" Or it's not something I should be worried about. Syndra spoke up after, offering some praise as well as concern. Miria nodded,

"Maybe, yeah. But, I don't know, I think if she's fine? Something about her person, I wanna think I'm good at judging character. If not, Miss Natalya would snap her like a twig." She gave a small snort, "And if I'm wrong, I'll take responsibility for it. But... I'm sure it's fine." She smiled and turned to her companion. On the other note, she wasn’t blind to the gaze she got from the gold one.

Miria thought on it a bit, and decided, "Yeah, not much more odd than you and me I'd suppose." She gave a small laugh. Then she called out to the duo, "Good luck, you guys got it!"

Üllr stared at the huge man, the clouded named Balsa, noticing his scars and horn. An imposing figure, to be sure. Üllr could only wonder what he was looking for in sizing him up. "Yes. I'm a fighter. Mercenary now. Used to get by with what I could. Not many places friendly to Clouded." He continued, staring the man in the eye. "I tried a gauntlet, it felt good. Don't want to scratch tough armor with my claws if I have to worry about that now. I saw you had throwing weapons too. How hard are they to use?"

"Cerezia's View, huh.... okay, that sounds nice, I guess." Laniva made a bit of a face at Syta as she made her seafood remark. "I'm not just a cat on two legs, Syta... jeez. Do street cats even like lobster...?" She sighed, letting herself be led towards the city's arena.

It wasn't long before they reached it; Syta knew her way around, and made her way through the city rather excitedly. "Well, I was going to challenge the arena either way... I mean, there's nothing to lose for trying, right? I'm not going to make you do it if you don't want to, though. If you want to watch, or just wait out here, or whatever, that's just fine too." She rolled her shoulders, loosening up a little, mentally preparing for the fights. "Whew... okay, wish me luck, I guess."

"Will get then." If nothing else she trusted the not-elf's recommendations; though, even if he was being genuine, she didn't entirely appreciate the way he worded things. She was sure there was some terminology for it, but she hadn't come across it. She never was one for romance books. "Your wording weird. First part fine, but would be weird even if Sixteen said the second part." The waiter arrived not long after Versaris had called for one, Sixteen wasn't here to tell her if he was also a not-elf, and got down to taking their orders. She didn't mind him ordering for her, but grumbled quietly with his comment about her being hungry. "Mhrr... Always can eat like this. Going to fight after anyway, need big meal." She looked up at the waiter, just incase he had assumed Versaris had only order a drink for himself. "Also have iced tea with food."

Gean darted through the streets of town, surely they had to be somewhere around here...

Turning the corner onto one street Gean didn't find Renais, but someone else today's events dictated she located, slowing down and catching her breath, Gean approached Alvira who seemed to be reading up on some books. "Vira... hey, need to-" a pause to catch her breath "Need to talk to you." Gean was still worried about where Renais went, but having Vira's potential help on top of addressing the whole Cyro thing would be good.

Mikoto's tails bristled slightly at the sensation of Renais' magic, something unique and special, as she'd assumed... And ever so fairly familiar... "I don't want to get your hopes too up... Or down. But. I did manage to catch a live performance of the family before the Collapse. The whole show gave of a faint sort of magic... One that, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me, feels juuuuuust like yours~ Even if the sensation coming from your little melody is much weaker..." Mikoto smiled and let her tails wag more freely behind her, grinning pleasantly at Renais. "If you're willing to believe the words of such a mysterious woman... Then it wouldn't be too far to assume that you are, in fact, one of the Rhapsodia family. Why you're here and how you managed to find your way all the way to Glacies is lost to me, though... The family disappeared, as far as my ears could hear."

"Whoa! You're big! There are so many big guys! ... Or maybe I'm just short?" Sixteen pondered for a moment as Ullr asked about throwing weapons, turning her mind to thinking about them instead, then staring at her claws. She slowly shook her head and then shook it quickly, deciding that her magic would do for her ranged options. If she came across a mage with a higher resistance, she would just have to pounce on them and tear them apart! Simple. "Ullr, Ullr, I think you should get something for yourself! I know we're here so you can do that, but something special! I can pitch in to help, if you want! ... Do I have any gold?" Sixteen was then diving into her pockets, looking for anything loose-- "AHA!" She pulled out the small sack of coins she'd stuffed around her tail to keep it safe, smiling as it jingled. "Let's get you a nice weapon!"

"Mmmmm... Well, why not? I've been in town for a day and looked at pretty much everything, except for testing the arena. I'll see about it once you're done, though... I think there's someone in there already." Syta gave the arena's owner a small wave as they walked in, looking past the entry area. It didn't sound like there was fighting going on, but there was a pair waiting near the owner who seemed to be first in line. "Lani, Lani." Syta gently tugged on a bit of fabric poking out around Laniva's armor, hoping to stop her. "I think there's some folks ahead of you in line. You wanna go up to the viewing stands to watch 'em?"

Syta glanced at the two, giving them a quick wave with a wide smile. "Hey there! Good luck! We'll be going in after you! I hope you can put on a great show~"

"Weird? ... Hmm. I'm sorry if I seem too earnest, I just don't know what sorts of clothes you like, so I'd be glad to wait while you searched to your heart’s content. What matters today is that we're happy at the end, after all." Was he being too honest? He didn't want to weird her out, but at the end of the day, he didn't know what she liked to wear or what looked best on her. They'd have to put her through her clothing paces to see what looked best and didn't impede her ability to fight. "If you can always eat like this, I'll have to brush up on my cooking skills. I don't think I'll match any proper restaurant, but I can make a campfire meal taste better than simply cooking some meat against a fire."

A thought crossed his mind and he was quite glad that it did, flinching forward ever so slightly as he realized. "Er, uh, by the way, Aly, the. Lobster. If they serve it with the shell attached, that's not edible... Well, I'm sure your teeth could get through it, but, it's not meant to be eaten. Some places will put the meat back into the tail as a sort of plating presentation, but, I figured I should warn you since you've never had it before. Wouldn't do to have you choke on an errant piece of shell..." He'd be able to help her if she started choking, but best to avoid something so souring. "It's the red part; it's pretty distinct from the meat."

Alvira was still rifling through the book as Gean appeared like a storm, startling the poor lizard. "Wh-Whaa... Huh? Hi, Gean... Where's Renais?" The cleric had been with her when they'd left, right? Or maybe she'd just assumed? Her mind had been pretty occupied. "Well, take a breath first, you can tell me whatever's going on. I'm just reading, so I'm not exactly busy..." She pulled her tail around and quickly searched over it for a moment, prying free a small, chipped, moulting scale, placing it in the book as a bookmark to come back to later. "Okay! What's up?"

Renais took a moment to process everything Mikoto was saying, it was a lot to take in. She leaned back in her seat as she stared out for a moment. "The family disappeared hmm...then if I connect the rest of the dots from the ship, maybe they all...died during the attack, and I survived and ended up with Liza and dad in Glacies somehow. I lost my memory so I can't recall anything before the ship." The music seemed to turn into a more inquisitive tune when the pinkette went deep into thought. "You really do know so much about Lufiria, Mikoto." She turned her eyes back to the fox. "You seem like you're very well versed, I won't even try to guess your age...but who are you exactly? Is Lufiria more than just a country to you?"

"... Heh. Hmhm... Mmm. Yes. To put it lightly... Lufiria is... An enemy. You and the Tigers have been quite kind to me, Renais, so I'll put it this way. As long as you all don't become allies of Lufiria, we can remain friends... Whatever I do in the future, I'll make sure to leave you all out of it. I might even help you all out again~ Hmhm... Mmm, and why am I telling you this? It's been quite, a, while, since I've met a Lufirian that was unaware of their lineage. You're a bit of a special case to me. I'll never hate the people, but... mmm. Nope. Said too much~" Mikoto smiled, leaning further onto the table, making some dreamy eyes at Renais. "You want to learn more and I'll need that kiss~"

Once again, the pinkette took in what Mikoto had to say and her brows raised a little at the fox. "An enemy? Leave us out of it?" She shuffled a bit in her seat, fairly concerned about the fox's motives now. She did her best to hide her emotions, but her own magic betrayed her and the music turned into something suspenseful and worrying. "You've met other Lufirians unaware of their identity? That's curious but...!" Then came the kiss, which caused the pinkette to blush a bit. "A-ah well...I don't want t-" Once again, the music betrayed Renais! It shifted to a tune that seemed to reflect attraction and sex appeal. "AH!!!" She gasped out and waved her hands at the music notes to disperse the magic. "...this magic is dangerous..."

"Heehee~" Mikoto couldn't help her giggling as Renais' magic betrayed her quite quickly, tails swishing in amusement. "You don't have to. I might've stolen you away to talk, but I won't steal that too~ Hmhmhmhm... You're quite cute, Renais. Maybe in another life I'd have the free time to woo you and sweep you off your feet at every turn. Alas... Things must be done. But, since it seems to please you so much... I'll stop by every now and then, just for you." Mikoto slowly got up from the table, circling around it closer to Renais, before sitting on it in front of her, staring down at the girl. A hand met her chin and tilted it up a little, Mikoto's grin widening.

"How does that sound?"

"Mhm. That better way to say it." Versaris elaboration on what he meant was enough to placate the unpleasant feeling, that she lacked the terminology to explain, that she was getting from him, the lizard relaxing somewhat into her chair. "Don't need to eat like this, just can. Wouldn't be doing if you weren't paying, or weren't going to fight after. Not healthy to overeat and then sit around. Grelbiria said so." Normally she'd leave her piece there, but it felt a little to much like brushing him off, and that wasn't her intent. "Won't say no if you can make campfire meals taste better."

Something seemed to strike him and fill him with, dread? She tilted her head at him as he explained how lobster was meant to be eaten, despite how it might potentially be served to her. "Why shouldn't eat? Will just chew shell enough that it won't be problem." She flashed her razor sharp teeth at him, the very same ones that had bit though a steel sword. "Teeth made for biting through hard things. If shell not dangerous why should care about how to eat it? Taste bad?" 

Ooooh Mikoto. The fox had the poor cleric wrapped around her finger so tightly, she was an absolute flustered mess. Mikoto literally had her in the palm of her hand, or at the very least her chin. "Bu---buh-buh-buh-buwha? V-visit for ME?!" She gawked as her eyes began to dart around, she tried extremely hard not to stare at anything "nice" on her. "I uh...I'm flattered, really I am! B-b-but...I'm sure you have to run a business and all, no need to make time out of your busy schedule for me no no no!" She leaned back a bit with a huff, she looked absolutely flustered. "As nice as it would be to see your nice chest, and your shapely hips, and your cute fluffy tai-!!!" The pinkette gasped out. "AAAAH!!! THAT WAS ALL SUPPOSED TO BE INSIDE MY HEAD!!!" The cleric hoped someone would find her right about now before things started to get worse.

Laniva was about to head in, set for the fights, until Syta stopped her. "...Huh? Oh. Yeah, I guess we should let them go first... Let's go up to the stands. It might be good to see how the arena combatants fight. Though that's not really going to change how I go in there..." She shrugged.

She stood there a little sheepishly as Syta waved to the two in line, giving them a bit of a nod. "Let's go up to the stands. If you don't want to try the arena right now, you can wait there for me after they've gone."

Gean listened to Alvira's request and calmed down. Once Vria was giving her full attention Gean started to explain today's events. "Well long story short, went shopping and then Rene was kidnapped by our 'friendly' fox merchant. Don't know where they went and I've been searching for them, I don't think Mikoto is gonna hurt her, but what she may do is another problem all together." Gean felt a little nettled at the thought, especially considering that she was already acting on her own feelings. "There also something else I need to ask you. Do you know a man named Cyro?"

Miria kept up her sunny exterior, cheering on the new arrivals to the arena. Syndra was off thinking about what else they could do now that had their run at it, so she asked. "Well what's the plan now Miria? We could go find a bookstore, a clothing store, a place to eat, or-" Syndra cut herself off. Another pair of people showed up to the arena, and Syndra actually recognized one of them. It was Laniva, and she was accompanied by a blonde woman only slightly shorter then herself. "Hang on, isn't that Laniva over there? Who's that she's talking to?"

Miria's stomach basically grumbled at the sound of food. She was actually pretty starved, a couple of dishes sounded delicious. "Honestly, some food sounds good. Then after that, some books and clo--" Miria started then her eyes veered to Lani and the new girl, as Syndra had announced.

"So that is." The girl smiled as she waved her hand, and called out, "Laniiiii! Good luck, okay! You'll do awesome! You too, Lani's friend!" She didn't know much of the other girl, but she thought some good words would help inspire them. She turned back over to Syndra, "So, should we head out? I think I saw a noodle place on the way here~ If not, we'll find something~"

Edited by Silver Gallade

Luia cocked an eyebrow at the woman's words, before scoffing, "The tides are changing indeed. A bunch of know-nothing mercenaries all over the place. Good for revenue, but annoying for the city. I can't do anything but notice. Only the one of you. Well, that's fine enough." Luia looked past the woman, "There appear to be plenty more on the way~" She took the offered gold, and pointed her on, "I hope I don't need to explain the rules, so just get going when you're ready. Try not to get yourself knocked out too hard; I'm already paying Leia waaaay too much today." She turned to the golden haired man, "Be sure to cheer your girlfriend on, I'm sure she'll need it." 

Balsa didn't move as he just looked at Ullr. Studying him, taking in his words, the tall dragon man kept his eyes almost entirely on the wolf, only breaking his gaze to acknowledge 16 and her bubbliness. After a moment, he finally cracked a smile. "Hmm. There's purpose in those claws. You're not out here fighting with some delusion of grandeur, just trying to live, and do that the best you can, huh?" The large dragon laughed, before nodding, "The weapons you're asking about are... tricky to learn, but you have what it might take to make them work. Purpose." He turned to Armin, "Boy, go and get the Chakrams. This one seems interesting."

Armin blinked, "Whoa... uh, a-alright, I'll be right back." Armin disappeared behind the curtain again, and Balsa turned towards 16. He looked at 16 a moment, a slight change in his eye. "Energetic young one, aren't you?" He turned back to Ullr, "Be sure to cherish this one. Keep a close eye, or you might miss something." A wistful look appeared on the man's face before he turned towards the back. 

Armin eventually returned with a small case with a cloth draped over it. The moment he was in view, he took the cloth off revealing two metal rings with sharpened edges. Balsa gestured to the case, "These are Chakrams. Weapons that were proposed to me by an Mura friend. Similar to knives, but more brawling focused." The man took one, and with well trained form, threw one toward the wall, embedding the blade into the wall. "Use them at a distance, or up close. But it will take time for you to get a feel for them. You'll do it, though. That benefit of purpose like yours, and only strengthened..." He looked over at 16 once more. "You can have this for 700 gold. What do you think? Do you think you can master it well enough?" 

The fox laid a list, and a rather large sack of gold on the counter, ten thousand to be exact. The man looked at the gold, and then back to the fox with a confused gaze. "How on Amaranthe would you just..." The girls returned, and it seemed like the Silvavolke's caretaker had decided to let her deal with the fox alone. He hadn't missed what the fox said before, but it was a little too late to say anything. The seafolk approached him looking for earplugs, and suddenly... the room went dark. It cleared up in an instant, but really, the whole situation only got more confusing as both the fox, and the Silvavolke, were gone. 

"What in the... !" Before he could finish any of the sentences that came to mind, the seafolk was out of the shop like the bat out of hell itself. The man looked at the sack of gold, Saiga, and then at the door. Before snatching the list from the counter, and wandering into the back, "Damned tourists always bring the craziest fuckers with them... Every single goddamn time." 

The waiter blinked a moment at the order, and then looked at Alriana a moment. "All of that? For her?" He cleared his throat, "Of course, of course. Apologies for my confusion. Two steaks, chicken parmesan, and lobster... With one Iced te--" Alriana spoke up requesting her own iced tea, which caused the man to swing his gaze in Alriana's direction... and he caught a quick glimpse of the girl's teeth. "...I... stars above." He cleared his throat, shook his head a couple times, took a small step backwards, and bowed, "I will. Put that. In, right, about now. Your drinks, and such, will be. Out in a bit." The man turned, and hurried away. No, he actually hurried away. 

Edited by Mercenary on the Winds

"Ahh, Aly... That's a bit... Heh, hahahah~" He couldn't help but be amused by her teeth and the claim this time, shaking his head. "Cute. Mmm. It doesn't much have a taste and it's not exactly nutritious, but if you want to eat it whole, who am I to stop you? Just make sure you're thorough with that chewing of yours... Don't want you to choke on a piece of shell." She seemed determined to defeat the lobster in dining combat, so he'd just be on the lookout for anything going wrong. "Did you want anything for dessert as well, Aly? Or is this going to be enough to get you fighting ready?"

Their waiter seemed to have caught a glance of Alriana's teeth, giving the reaction Versaris had at first, but now, they were just impressive. "Be quick about the cooking! Wouldn't want her getting ravenous~" He shook his head, smiling back at her. "Cowards. I'll admit, your teeth caught me off guard, but now... They're quite impressive. If they weren't so large, I might've been brave enough to ask you to bite me, but I fear anything you bite into is coming right off." He smirked. It was unfortunate that she wouldn't be able to bite in the middle of... Future engagements, but they were still very useful for keeping herself safe.

"Sure! I don't mind watching you and them. I think I'll still give it a go, though. I'm motivated now! And you'll watch me when you're done, right?" Syta gave Lani's hand a squeeze before letting it go and rushing up the stairs to go watch. "Come on, come on! I wanna see who we're up against~" One of the women near the door waved at them and wished them luck, so Syta waved right back, as bright as she'd been since Lani met her. "Thanks! We'll do our best!"

"Khh... Hihi... Hihehahahahah~!" Mikoto cackled with amusement and excitement, shaking her head a little. With a few fluid motions, she slipped off the table, brought Renais to standing, then slipped an arm around her back and held her close, smiling down at her from their slight height gap. "Is that so? All supposed to be inside your head? So you've been thinking about that this whole time. Perhaps even back when we first met... Hmhmhmhm. You're quite the pervert, aren't you, Renais? Are you always thinking this about the pretty women in your life? Ogling them with your eyes? Stripping them with your mind~? Miss Tio, Miss Natalya... Aegean, Siorel, hmhmhm~" Mikoto couldn't help herself. The cleric was far too fun to prod, especially after bearing her heart, even if accidentally.

"You should tell me, Renais. Since you're being so honest... Do you think about their... Nice chests? Their shapely hips? I suppose some of them are lacking in tails... Would you like to pet mine? Work out those urges~? You're just so much fun... I think I could play with you for... Hours." A finger gently poked Renais on the nose, their faces ever so close now... But Mikoto was a woman of her word. Stealing things was quite against her creed~

Sixteen finally glanced at the taller man as he addressed her with his eyes, her mouth going wide. "Another dragon! That makes three! Wow... I'll tell Alvira and Cinaed about you if I run into them! It must be nice for them to meet other dragons~" Sixteen swayed in place a little, getting a little impatient over nothing, staring at the items as they were revealed. "I dunno what he's talking about with all that purpose and cherishing stuff, but if you want me to pay for that Ullr, I definitely can! Just tell me~"

"Uh..." Well, that was a lot. Alvira felt herself instinctively scratching at her head some, finally shrugging. "I don't know a man named Cyro, but... I'll be honest, I've got some memory gaps, for, whatever reason or another, so I might've known him from when I was a child. Can't write it off... As for the fox, yeah, I'm... Pretty sure she's not gonna do anything. She's frighteningly powerful, at least from what I could feel, and she caught us without the Evokers before on our way to Sarasin's... If she wanted to hurt any of us or do anything else, she had the moment to. Wouldn't make sense with someone of her calibre to wait for a one on one chance. You sure she 'kidnapped' her and didn't just... Take her off somewhere to talk, or whatever?" She couldn't rule it out. Causing trouble like that would be ridiculous for someone that was trying to get their money and their life energy...

Nevertheless, Alvira stretched and stood up, packing up her books. "Right, well, since you're so concerned, I'll come with you if you'd like, but if you take off running, you're on your own. Got it?"

Edited by Mel the DM

The best way one could describe Renais' position was between a rock and a soft place, except the soft place had a catch. "Ah!" The pinkette squeaked when the fox pulled her close, her expression was horrified at the revelation of her inner mind. "I-I-I-I-I...oh goodness..." She was never really composed when this conversation started, and now she's more or less degraded into an absolute, babbling mess of a woman. "H-H-Hours? Playing with your soft and fluffy tails? N-No no...I couldn't possibly...and no I don't spend a lot of time thinking about what a bombshell Tio is, o-or my commander's behemoth sized bust, or Siorel's excellent hourglass form, or Gean's warm and firm hugs I...AH! I DID IT AGAIN!!!" She groaned out in a panic. The fox could probably hear her heart race since she was so close, and as soon as she booped her nose the one response she got was... "@#$&!" The poor cleric needed a tag in, and fast.

Edited by TheRoon