Shinon and Gatrie Bound Hero Battle

GuiltyLove

Pretty easy map. It would be even more easier if i had used Summer Caeda, but I wanted to give Marth the spotlight.

@BoaFerox @Maaka @Sasori @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster

@GuiltyLove Yay! Best girls! Any clear with Nowi is already a great clear, but everyone worked very well as a team.

Not the most exiting of banners. But beating up Shinon with a bunch of sub humans is always a good idea. I think this is the first time i've brought Kaden and Kurth along.

@Diovani Bressan: Thats certainly a boon/bane combo on your Marienne. Groom Marth wasn't able to galeforce, but he did a pretty nice job with Gatrie. I can only assume Og Marth is much too strong for a slaying edge and thats why he's waving a killer edge around?

@Landmaster @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy

@Sasori Nice clear with the dragons... and Kaden (which I hope he gets a very cool refinement in the next months).

Yeah, OG Marth was too strong with Slaying Edge against the Green Tome Cavalier. I would have started his galeforce with the cleric, but that one has Guard so it wouldn't work.

And yes... top tier boon/bane combo on Marianne. lol

Somehow forgot to post yesterday~

@GuiltyLove - No real issues for your team. I thought it was funny to see Shinon do 0X2 against Nowi since I'm so used to him being extremely annoying in Arena.

@Diovani Bressan - Gatrie having a Save Skill is news to me. I should probably look at the Skills more often. Very F2P BTW Marth, almost like you were flexing with the low tier Skills you ran~

@Sasori - That was a massive Glacies from Kurthnaga. I like his art, I want to try to get a copy of him whenever he reruns~ Though Nils was the big MVP here with the clutch 1 HP live.

@GuiltyLove Nice clears! Nowi tanked basically everything there, and taught Shinon that Deadeye doubling his damage means nothing when it's 0. And that is a strong Nino there, she had no trouble crushing Gatrie, and everyone else too in the second clear. 

@Diovani Bressan Nice one turn clear, a pair of very cool Marths there. You should give the others the "Marth" mask accessories next time for a full Marth team lol

@Sasori Oh wow, nice to see Kurthnaga, haven't seen him used much. I was only able to get a single one that was -Atk myself sadly. Always love seeing Myrrh as well, she's still so nice and tanky, at least if there's not too much Dragon effective spam around. They sure showed Shinon what's what!

@Landmaster Great work by the Elises, they couldn't really recover at all after that first assault where Shinon got taken out. Nice clear!

Happy New Year! I decided to bring my freshly pulled Lyre as a guest for this. Fitting for my first recorded clear of the new year, and for taking out Shinon with a Laguz of course. She's such a great Galeforcer, I hope I can get a few more copies of her later in the month. Overall an easy map to one turn clear, I don't get why they completely boxed in Shinon with allies, it completely removed any threat he might have posed.

No video since I'm too lazy and space-strapped on my phone for now. But when I noticed what map it was in the actual game and where your units start, I couldn't help but try out a theme clear.

FEH-SSE-PiratesAttack.png.6218e6c1e6cdb5dfb2fdaf3e182c5a4b.png

I kicked things off by sniping te axe guy on the right side with Brigid, followed by getting her out of harm's away and some tanking. Vika helped maneuver people around the boat, while Lifis took some hits but eventually got the green cav when they came around and ahead of Gatrie. I pulse smoked Shinon and started tanking with Surtr. It was fairly easy from there: he could sit there eating attacks all day. It was eventually down to Shinon, Gatrie, and the cleric. After Gatrie fell (took some time with him being healed), Surtr and Brigid beat Shinon and the Cleric was helpless - I let Vika take the kill because she didn't do much otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

@GuiltyLove - What an awesome Nino. She really surprised me being able to tank that whole first phase, let alone get the solo clear. Even cooler since she's not even Resplendent.

@BoaFerox - Nice work! I love the Odd Tempest on Baby Tana making her not even need to warp in. And kudos to OG!Tana with the 1HP survival.