So how exactly are you supposed to use Charlotte?

DoomRPG

So while I'm playing Conquest blind right now and admittedly don't have a super in-depth knowledge. At a glance I'm really not sure how to use Charlotte. Like, Selena still seems useful if you decide to invest in her (albeit from what I've seen of her bases/growths. its not worth it.)

Like. Is she a designated pair up bot? I've read/heard that's a good use for her. Throw her on Xander. And from what I've done in my current run (which is exactly that. backpack up Xander with a bunch of STR and SPD)
But outside of that idk. It feels strange people say she's an all-star unit. Camilla is a flier+earlier+greater stats. Do fighters have like really crazy skills once they get past the gamble hurdle? (and I guess hp+5. I wouldn't call it a bad skill. But I'd buff it to +10 to be more in line with the other stat skills. Really IS needs to learn that the stats are of different values and shouldn't be 1:1. But that's a topic for another time.)

Like if Fighters get galeforce at lvl 20 plz let me know. I'd like to know that. It probably help me out a lot. I'd know to stop using Arthur as a percy-production machine.

43 minutes ago, DoomRPG said:

So while I'm playing Conquest blind right now and admittedly don't have a super in-depth knowledge. At a glance I'm really not sure how to use Charlotte. Like, Selena still seems useful if you decide to invest in her (albeit from what I've seen of her bases/growths. its not worth it.)

Like. Is she a designated pair up bot? I've read/heard that's a good use for her. Throw her on Xander. And from what I've done in my current run (which is exactly that. backpack up Xander with a bunch of STR and SPD)
But outside of that idk. It feels strange people say she's an all-star unit. Camilla is a flier+earlier+greater stats. Do fighters have like really crazy skills once they get past the gamble hurdle? (and I guess hp+5. I wouldn't call it a bad skill. But I'd buff it to +10 to be more in line with the other stat skills. Really IS needs to learn that the stats are of different values and shouldn't be 1:1. But that's a topic for another time.)

Like if Fighters get galeforce at lvl 20 plz let me know. I'd like to know that. It probably help me out a lot. I'd know to stop using Arthur as a percy-production machine.

I would say it ain't worth it. She's too glassy, and her high HP does jack shit to curb this. By the way I've made Selena work, and its a lot easier than trying to babysit Charlotte.

Being a pair up bot is about the one thing she is good for, honestly. And no, fighters don't get anything special for how much hassle they are to raise. Also, Galeforce got nerfed in this game; aside from being locked behind a paywall, it also requires the user to be unsupported when they defeat an enemy (ergo, they cannot be paired up or tag teaming).

I would say it ain't worth it. She's too glassy, and her high HP does jack shit to curb this. By the way I've made Selena work, and its a lot easier than trying to babysit Charlotte.

Being a pair up bot is about the one thing she is good for, honestly. And no, fighters don't get anything special for how much hassle they are to raise. Also, Galeforce got nerfed in this game; aside from being locked behind a paywall, it also requires the user to be unsupported when they defeat an enemy (ergo, they cannot be paired up or tag teaming).

Yeah seems pretty accurate to me.
(and to be clear I don't think Selena is bad per-say. Its more like. Conquest is too difficult and has too few deployment slots for any luxury slots. At least in my experience so far. You have to bring your A-listers 24/7. As well as their support.)

Charlotte seems to be that genuinely eh as a unit on her own. Fighters do have pretty great pair up bonuses so it seems like it IS intended to be their purpose but it feels weird whenever I see people go "Charlotte can totally wreck house once you get past her starting line" and like.
Really? Reaaaaaally?
I didn't see it and so she's benched. Idk. It just feels like Beruka is better even with less speed. Higher defense, better personal that makes up for STR discrepancy, wyvern.

I'd really like to see what Charlotte fans think. Cuz I've been hilariously blind before. (I'd love to provide proof but I think that count as a plug and thus be against the rules. Idk. Better safe than sorry.)

52 minutes ago, DoomRPG said:

Charlotte becomes a combat monster if you train her. Here is an example of what a late game Charlotte looks like if you train her

AM-JKLWncNVP2_sHDPYwbyBOxbNpN6DSlnqn74zC

And the skills are solid as well. Strength rally is really useful to have around, and Axefaire is just +5 damage on top of that ludicrous strength. Plus Bereserkers get a +20 crit bonus from their class (although it comes with a -5 crit avoid), add the otherwise questionable +10 crit/-10 hit skill fighters get (note B rank axe gives +10 hit unless you have WTD...), plus the 25 crit on the killer axe, and you get 55 crit before even looking at skill (which she has alright in as well), which gets really good when she has the speed to double, and can easily trigger a kill on an attack stance hit as well...

57 minutes ago, DoomRPG said:

If you do want to use Arthur, he kinda needs the help of his kid's personal skill. His stat spread doesn't lead to as impress of a performance. While he is perfectly usable (and I have used him on a Lunatic run), he is one of the least useful units in Conquest

1 hour ago, DoomRPG said:

It feels strange people say she's an all-star unit. Camilla is a flier+earlier+greater stats. Do fighters have like really crazy skills once they get past the gamble hurdle?

If your standard for a unit is "does this unit perform as well as Camilla?" or "are they better off as a pair-up bot for Xander?", you're going to have very few good units.

But nah, seriously though. Charlotte's big thing is that she has a ton of strength and speed. I wouldn't say one of your most practical options, but I would say it's one of the most fun.

1 hour ago, DoomRPG said:

But outside of that idk. It feels strange people say she's an all-star unit. Camilla is a flier+earlier+greater stats. Do fighters have like really crazy skills once they get past the gamble hurdle?

Charlotte's commonly used as a pairup bot, because she starts quite underlevelled. If you choose to invest in her she becomes effective because her Str/Spd/HP are all some of the best out there. Str/Spd in particular just lets her tear through enemies. Her defensive stats are poor, but the big HP and the fact that she's never doubled means you can count on her to take a couple hits.

(Camilla is better for the reasons you said, but Camilla is also better than pretty much everyone else too.)

1 minute ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Charlotte becomes a combat monster if you train her. Here is an example of what a late game Charlotte looks like if you train her

AM-JKLWncNVP2_sHDPYwbyBOxbNpN6DSlnqn74zC

And the skills are solid as well. Strength rally is really useful to have around, and Axefaire is just +5 damage on top of that ludicrous strength. Plus Bereserkers get a +20 crit bonus from their class (although it comes with a -5 crit avoid), add the otherwise questionable +10 crit/-10 hit skill fighters get (note B rank axe gives +10 hit unless you have WTD...), plus the 25 crit on the killer axe, and you get 55 crit before even looking at skill (which she has alright in as well), which gets really good when she has the speed to double, and can easily trigger a kill on an attack stance hit as well...

Certainly seems like a threatening statline to be truthful.
And tbh one of my bigger "issues" with my current team is the fact Camilla is the only axe unit that's offensively overpowering. It can make lance heavy maps (the one right after ninja hell comes to mind actually. I almost ran out of time because Cam was helping Elise push through to lvl 20 for Malig knight. Thus bottom side was painful to punch all the bulky paladins and generals.)

Charlotte does start at like lvl 10 though. Which is underleveled. Do you or anyone else have good tips for getting her up at all? I tried but like.
Idk. Dealing with constant 40% hit rate was extremely painful and led to bench. I found base level Nyx easier to train for the Leo pair up (Make Forrest ever so slightly better.) at like 7~ chapters after Charlotte recruitment (before that run died for unrelated reasons.)

5 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

If your standard for a unit is "does this unit perform as well as Camilla?" or "are they better off as a pair-up bot for Xander?", you're going to have very few good units.

But nah, seriously though. Charlotte's big thing is that she has a ton of strength and speed. I wouldn't say one of your most practical options, but I would say it's one of the most fun.

Probably because my blind lunatic run died on ch.13 (everyone's dead Dave.) I've yet to learn truly how crazy they are. Even if I'm reaching ch.20 for the second time now.
But yeah maybe should have kept the comparisons to Beruka. My mistake.

2 minutes ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Charlotte's commonly used as a pairup bot, because she starts quite underlevelled. If you choose to invest in her she becomes effective because her Str/Spd/HP are all some of the best out there. Str/Spd in particular just lets her tear through enemies. Her defensive stats are poor, but the big HP and the fact that she's never doubled means you can count on her to take a couple hits.

(Camilla is better for the reasons you said, but Camilla is also better than pretty much everyone else too.)

The underleveling is probably the big thing. I guess people that use Charlotte know the secret strategy to making it relatively painless. I have no clue how your supposed to push the hit rates up though. I couldn't figure it out before I threw her into backpack package alongside Benny. Any tips there?

9 minutes ago, DoomRPG said:

The underleveling is probably the big thing. I guess people that use Charlotte know the secret strategy to making it relatively painless. I have no clue how your supposed to push the hit rates up though. I couldn't figure it out before I threw her into backpack package alongside Benny. Any tips there?

Unequip Gamble immediately; it's a terrible skill IMO. Use bronze (forged if possible). When possible, stay in attack stance, as that also helps hit rates.

17 minutes ago, DoomRPG said:

Charlotte does start at like lvl 10 though. Which is underleveled. Do you or anyone else have good tips for getting her up at all?

Have an iron axe ready to trade to her on her first map. Also take advantage of her personal skill giving her +4 damage and +20 crit on all but one of the promoted enemies on her first two maps (Takumi on her join map, and Kumegara on the map after) to give her some of that promoted exp. Also attack stance is your best friend when training a unit. Plus there are a lot of ways to increase defense and attack with positional buffs (Elise's lily poise, Camilla's Rose thorns, Gentillholme on Jacob (or other male troubadour lines), possibly even inspiration if you made Felicia a Strategist (or Jakob, although doing that with Felicia is far better...) and really worked on her level, possibly even Resistance/Defense rally from  one of those Strategists/ overleveled Wyvern Lord Camilla, not to mention Corrin's personal once you get to C rank with them) which can help get a lower level unit along.

Edit: also remove Gamble until she promotes, and gets the ranks to use a killer weapon, as it isn't worth it until you can hit stupidly high crit rates...

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

2 hours ago, DoomRPG said:

Certainly seems like a threatening statline to be truthful.
And tbh one of my bigger "issues" with my current team is the fact Camilla is the only axe unit that's offensively overpowering. It can make lance heavy maps (the one right after ninja hell comes to mind actually. I almost ran out of time because Cam was helping Elise push through to lvl 20 for Malig knight. Thus bottom side was painful to punch all the bulky paladins and generals.)

Charlotte does start at like lvl 10 though. Which is underleveled. Do you or anyone else have good tips for getting her up at all? I tried but like.
Idk. Dealing with constant 40% hit rate was extremely painful and led to bench. I found base level Nyx easier to train for the Leo pair up (Make Forrest ever so slightly better.) at like 7~ chapters after Charlotte recruitment (before that run died for unrelated reasons.)

It looks that way, but honestly, I don't think it's good enough to be worth the hassle; basically, she requires too much work, and the "reward", if you can even call it that, is someone that can't do anything that no one else couldn't do better. Therefore, I would consider all the effort spent having to dig Charlotte out of her rut better spent making my actually good units even better.

7 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

It looks that way, but honestly, I don't think it's good enough to be worth the hassle; basically, she requires too much work, and the "reward", if you can even call it that, is someone that can't do anything that no one else couldn't do better. Therefore, I would consider all the effort spent having to dig Charlotte out of her rut better spent making my actually good units even better.

I don't think this is true. Charlotte really does have a power/speed combination that few, if any other units can match. You can decide she's not worth the hassle and I don't even necessarily disagree, but as everyone who's actually used her can attest to, she does have a pretty impressive payoff. Compared to Selena (since that's another name that got brought up), Charlotte has 13(!) more strength at 20/15, for instance.

8 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

I don't think this is true. Charlotte really does have a power/speed combination that few, if any other units can match. You can decide she's not worth the hassle and I don't even necessarily disagree, but as everyone who's actually used her can attest to, she does have a pretty impressive payoff. Compared to Selena (since that's another name that got brought up), Charlotte has 13(!) more strength at 20/15, for instance.

She's also a (rather unreliable) glass cannon in Fates, AKA one of the worst games for glass cannons (sure, she does have high HP, but that ain't much help when your defenses are wet toilet paper, meaning any attacks that do land will make that high HP disappear quickly). Also, the situation is not favorable for her, to say the least; coming in as a late arrival on chapter 13 is bad enough, but then you have only 3 maps before the game takes the kid gloves off (chapter 18; this is not counting the one map with Corrin, Gunter and Azura). If she ain't up to snuff by then, I'd drop her and save myself the headache. 

Edited by Shadow Mir

11 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I don't know, 3 chapters is a pretty decent amount of time to level her up, I think. The opera map is pretty easy and has pegasi that she does pretty well against.

If you prioritize her at the expense of everyone else, maybe. That's a hard sell when everyone else is coming into their own by this point and/or offers more than she does (it's not easy to care about her having bonus damage and crit against female enemies when they're rare, and most of the few you see aren't exactly difficult to take out).

You certainly don't have to use Charlotte if you don't want.  As others have noted, she certainly has her weaknesses.

That said, why use non-pair-up bot Charlotte at all?  Her stat line makes her a good boss killer.  On Hard & Lunatic CQ, there are some bosses where allowing them to get turns is just a terrible idea - either because they're surrounded by nasty friends that you don't want to fight and killing the boss ends the map, or just because the boss is insanely scary.  So building a unit that just one-rounds the boss is great.  Charlotte has enough HP to soak a single hit usually and is well-set up for things like a horrific Brave Axe quad to end the fight on the spot, or even two-shot with Brave before a counterattack even happens.  Take C23 Takumi: he has 28 Speed (not bad!) and more importantly, both Rend Heaven and Vengeance that can just blow up a unit that engages on him on the spot.  Especially a terrible risk to take on Classic.  Oh, and some Lunge-using friends hanging around too.  A unit with Charlotte's monstrous offense is genuinely useful here.  Same with, say, Mr. Betrayal, who is still reasonably speedy and sports Dragonskin and has even more horrible support.

Now, Charlotte certainly isn't required - there's a number of other ways to finagle fast boss kills (Brave Sword Xander in a speedier class, stacking Enfeeble staff debuffs & Rally buffs, Camilla's support passive, Mozu with Spendthrift from Merchant, Corrin with a Gunter Pair-Up).  But it's certainly a useful niche.

4 minutes ago, SnowFire said:

You certainly don't have to use Charlotte if you don't want.  As others have noted, she certainly has her weaknesses.

That said, why use non-pair-up bot Charlotte at all?  Her stat line makes her a good boss killer.  On Hard & Lunatic CQ, there are some bosses where allowing them to get turns is just a terrible idea - either because they're surrounded by nasty friends that you don't want to fight and killing the boss ends the map, or just because the boss is insanely scary.  So building a unit that just one-rounds the boss is great.  Charlotte has enough HP to soak a single hit usually and is well-set up for things like a horrific Brave Axe quad to end the fight on the spot, or even two-shot with Brave before a counterattack even happens.  Take C23 Takumi: he has 28 Speed (not bad!) and more importantly, both Rend Heaven and Vengeance that can just blow up a unit that engages on him on the spot.  Especially a terrible risk to take on Classic.  Oh, and some Lunge-using friends hanging around too.  A unit with Charlotte's monstrous offense is genuinely useful here.  Same with, say, Mr. Betrayal, who is still reasonably speedy and sports Dragonskin and has even more horrible support.

Now, Charlotte certainly isn't required - there's a number of other ways to finagle fast boss kills (Brave Sword Xander in a speedier class, stacking Enfeeble staff debuffs & Rally buffs, Camilla's support passive, Mozu with Spendthrift from Merchant, Corrin with a Gunter Pair-Up).  But it's certainly a useful niche.

The stuff you say Charlotte is useful for sounds way too risky, though. Hoping that she manages to connect twice with a 55 base hit weapon? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment, especially since if the RNG decides that she'll whiff and get critted in retaliation (particularly worrisome if you made her a Berserker), you just lost a ton of time and progress.

Edited by Shadow Mir

You're preaching to the choir on that one.  I'm not a fan of Charlotte precisely because of her accuracy issues.  But just as accurate-but-weak characters can use tricks to increase their power, someone who wants to use the powerful Charlotte can use tricks to increase her accuracy.  Have Leo go stand next to the boss and apply Heartseeker, for one (okay, this is difficult on the final final map, I'll grant).  And Charlotte's strength is such overkill that if you're willing to risk the counterattack in the middle, she can still one-round some bosses with a forged Iron Axe double and the like if you want more accuracy.

The thread's title is "how are you supposed to use Charlotte", and, well, boss killing is the answer IMO.  We're assuming you're using Charlotte at all.

2 minutes ago, SnowFire said:

You're preaching to the choir on that one.  I'm not a fan of Charlotte precisely because of her accuracy issues.  But just as accurate-but-weak characters can use tricks to increase their power, someone who wants to use the powerful Charlotte can use tricks to increase her accuracy.  Have Leo go stand next to the boss and apply Heartseeker, for one (okay, this is difficult on the final final map, I'll grant).  And Charlotte's strength is such overkill that if you're willing to risk the counterattack in the middle, she can still one-round some bosses with a forged Iron Axe double and the like if you want more accuracy.

The thread's title is "how are you supposed to use Charlotte", and, well, boss killing is the answer IMO.  We're assuming you're using Charlotte at all.

That's not much help when the game gives you better boss killers that aren't as risky to use for the job. Like Xander, who has no risk of being splattered into a fine paste.

Edited by Shadow Mir

1 hour ago, SnowFire said:

In case you missed it before.  Yes, Xander can also be used as a boss-killer.  Doesn't mean Charlotte is useless.  As stated earlier in the thread, if you compare every unit to Camilla, you'll find every unit is bad.  Xander isn't quite as dominating, but he's surely a top 5 unit in the cast, maybe top 3, so there's no shame in being worse than him.  And yet, a CQ run that only deployed Corrin / Camilla / Xander would actually be far more difficult than a run that used the lesser members of the cast too.

That said, let's stop for a moment and overanalyze what was probably an off-the-cuff comment.  Xander is good because of his high defense, meaning he can survive multiple rounds of combat on enemy phase with stuff like Kotaro's cave ninjas or Ryoma's welcoming crew.  But for bosses, that's more secondary: you only need to survive a single, horrifying hit.  For that, every point of raw HP is just as good as a point of Defense, and Charlotte is the highest-HP member of the entire Fates cast (idk, maybe Velouria with Charlotte as mom might beat her out?), excluding recruitable enemy characters.  But more generally, you can't just throw base Xander at bosses and expect them to explode.  If we're using C23 Takumi as an example - Brave Sword Xander in Paladin probably should *not* just OHKO him (I don't think Elbow Room would apply, IIRC?), or even get that close, and he certainly won't double.  Can he do it?  Sure, with the right stacking of rallies, passives, and if you want to get real fancy a trip to Malig Knight L15 first for Trample - although that means throwing away Xander's great sword rank for 4 levels, and then changing back just in time for Takumi.  But there's a cost, just as Charlotte wants Leo (or some other mobile unit with Dark Mage access) to go stand near her targets.  You could alternatively build a different boss killer unit (Charlotte, Mozu, etc.) and have an easier time building pure tank Great Knight Xander for normal enemies.  Xander's great, but he can't do every build simultaneously!

Edited by SnowFire

3 hours ago, SnowFire said:

In case you missed it before.  Yes, Xander can also be used as a boss-killer.  Doesn't mean Charlotte is useless.  As stated earlier in the thread, if you compare every unit to Camilla, you'll find every unit is bad.  Xander isn't quite as dominating, but he's surely a top 5 unit in the cast, maybe top 3, so there's no shame in being worse than him.  And yet, a CQ run that only deployed Corrin / Camilla / Xander would actually be far more difficult than a run that used the lesser members of the cast too.

That said, let's stop for a moment and overanalyze what was probably an off-the-cuff comment.  Xander is good because of his high defense, meaning he can survive multiple rounds of combat on enemy phase with stuff like Kotaro's cave ninjas or Ryoma's welcoming crew.  But for bosses, that's more secondary: you only need to survive a single, horrifying hit.  For that, every point of raw HP is just as good as a point of Defense, and Charlotte is the highest-HP member of the entire Fates cast (idk, maybe Velouria with Charlotte as mom might beat her out?), excluding recruitable enemy characters.  But more generally, you can't just throw base Xander at bosses and expect them to explode.  If we're using C23 Takumi as an example - Brave Sword Xander in Paladin probably should *not* just OHKO him (I don't think Elbow Room would apply, IIRC?), or even get that close, and he certainly won't double.  Can he do it?  Sure, with the right stacking of rallies, passives, and if you want to get real fancy a trip to Malig Knight L15 first for Trample - although that means throwing away Xander's great sword rank for 4 levels, and then changing back just in time for Takumi.  But there's a cost, just as Charlotte wants Leo (or some other mobile unit with Dark Mage access) to go stand near her targets.  You could alternatively build a different boss killer unit (Charlotte, Mozu, etc.) and have an easier time building pure tank Great Knight Xander for normal enemies.  Xander's great, but he can't do every build simultaneously!

I'm not saying he can do everything - no one unit can do it all (except for Robin, that is; there's a reason why Corrin and Byleth are a lot more controlled in comparison). Every unit has their flaws. In Xander's case, his are low resistance and not great speed. Those don't really slow him down that much, though. Back to Charlotte, as fighters have repeatedly proven in the past, high HP does not mean you're good at taking hits (also, I find them to be bad in general because most of them sacrifice everything else for raw power, which is a flat-out losing trade). Also, what possesses you to think she's a good boss killer when I can't even rely on her against common mooks??? Sure, one could use Heartseeker and the like to raise her chances, but that benefits everyone else, not just her. Re: chapter 23 Takumi: I would consider Charlotte even worse against him because she's not known for being accurate, and as a Berserker, she has a non-trivial chance of just making like a frog and croaking to a critical hit. You'd probably be FURIOUS! OUTRAGED!! SICK WITH ANGER!!! if that happened to you.

Edited by Shadow Mir

On 12/31/2021 at 7:17 PM, DoomRPG said:

Fighter's/Berserkers make fine backpacks but pure backpacks are really inefficient as you're actively hamstringing your own action economy and kidstats. They're best as attack stance support that moves into guard as needed.

Using Charlotte 101

Step 1: Remove gamble.

Past that just embrace attack stance and lightforge's. Berserker's are absurd in this game for a LONG list of reasons but the TL:DR is that they replace the need for any other stat or build consideration with truly comical damage output.

Arthur is by a mile the best gen1 axe unit because Avalibility and Male so he regularly outperforms Cammy on 10 while producing EUGINICS (W-rank and supports >>> raw statline).

Charlotte lacks both of these qualities making her a more average unit but Be is so munckin that outside of specific lunatic challenge runs she's... still a Be so nothing else matters. Give her the forged bronze axe on her join and attack stance spam, she should leave the map at 15/1 with a C support or two and will be just fine in Be.

Note: Selena is a fine 10/X wyvern lord through Cammy/Barracuda friendship.

Edited by joshcja

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 6:17 PM, DoomRPG said:

A few things I think I can add, at least to add to the discussion involving Charlotte's potential Viability.

Her offenses are among the highest for a Player Phase unit. Her HP is very high, a rarity with a lot of Fates units is the fact she can easily reach 50, potentially 60 HP with an 85% HP growth, 95% as a Berserker and very high STR, and SPD, alongside balanced SKL and LUK growths. Her main issues is getting proper hit rates early on, and her embarrassingly low defense stats. 5% Magic and a 2 base RES means that even Chapter 16 enemies will be doing roughly 30 damage to her in a single blow. No amount of Talismans will stop them, so it's best to keep her far from mages unless she has the dual club to help kill them with high hit rates.

Gamble is simply not a weapon I think she does well with and should be put away until promotion into a Berserker, or just put away in general. The -10% hit rate cripples her chances to effectively obtain kills without missing and receiving punishing Physical (or worse, Magical) so it's recommended to give her a Bronze Axe to help with her hit rates, and an Iron Axe, forged if possible, to help her obtain regular kills or chip easily.

For promotions, either one works very well: Berzerker keeps her doing what she does best, but raises her HP, STR, and SPD stats dramatically, at the cost of general reliability. Crits come very well into the picture and a Killer Axe and a Tomahawk can be great for getting rid of foes without having to get into harm's way.

Hero grants her less offensives, at the benefit of increasing her hit rates, granting her the very useful Sol Skill, and gives her Sword rank to work on. Her STR Stat grows with a 75% growth, so she's fairly likely to still hit hard. an Iron Sword fixes her hit rate issues very reliably, following which a Hand Axe and Iron Axe can be great for range and weapon triangle coverage, and with SOL this makes her a reliable, helpful Hero with raw power at her disposal.

She's a very solid Axe fighter, even if I do think she's one of the worse units Conquest gives you.