Choose Your Legends Round 6 Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

probably tomorrow with feh channel

edit: nvm,, I thought we were are 31st, so FEh channel probably after tomorrow.

Edited by Naoshi

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

We should be getting the results soon, right? Monday or Tuesday?

They're usually revealed in the anniversary FEH Channel, so Tuesday (Feb. 1st) probably. 

The FEH Channel could always be tomorrow of course, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I'm not gonna make EXACT predictions for all the characters, but some general predictions:

Chrom and Seliph will remain the top two characters on the men's side. Soren will jump to third and Felix will fall to fourth. Robin and Sigurd will see a slight drop, Yuri will go up slightly, Byleth will also go up a spot or two. The Black Knight will have a slight drop.

Tiki is locked in at first place for the women's side, but Bernadetta will overtake Byleth for second place. Byleth will be third, and Corrin and Hilda will be fourth and fifth in some order. Caeda, Lilina, and Nino will see an increase in position, but Robin, Dorothea, Tharja, and Anna will drop.

Oh good, Seliph held on to second place. Good to see that my two votes had so much effect.

Byleth existing is a disappointment, but grats to her fans I guess.

I'm glad that it ended up being the same four from the interim results winning.

Adult Tiki will finally get her 2nd alt after a few years, classic fans get a win with Seliph, Chrom gets redemption after last year's CYL, and Female Byleth also gets redemption after shenanigans last year.

I hope A!Tiki gets something truly unique, like maybe Galeforce, since dragons cannot get Galeforce normally. Maybe even triple Galeforce (Galeforce on Weapon, Special, and B), and then top it off with Canto that allows you to warp away.

I am guessing F!Byleth will probably be some kind of tank buster. I hope she is ranged with more oomph, since not a lot of ranged tank busters are as powerful as melee tank busters, usually due to lesser number of effects.

I am guessing Chrom will be a lance cavalry.

Not sure about Seliph, but Meteor would be funny.

So the top 4 didn't change...That's fine by me, I liked how the interim results looked so them staying the same is great! 

I'm very interested to see what they're going to do with Tiki, hopefully she won't be another dragon tank. 

14 minutes ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

Is it just me or the numbers of vote seems to be a lot lesser compared to past years. It could be people spreading out their votes more or the playerbase just dropped in greater number.

I think it's more that the votes are a bit more spread out. The last couple of years have had pretty clean-cut clear winners, ya know? This year, with the exception of Chrom and Byleth, no one was really 100% sure who to rally beyond.

Male Byleth will win next year, right?

Yeah, Gatekeeper definitely skewed the vote spread.

Looking over, the vote dilution seemed that at least some went to the women's side. Despite the top 3 spots getting less votes than in CYL5, the following spots on the Top 10 are much higher instead, by the thousands even, before evening out on the last ones.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I think it's more that the votes are a bit more spread out. The last couple of years have had pretty clean-cut clear winners, ya know? This year, with the exception of Chrom and Byleth, no one was really 100% sure who to rally beyond.

Male Byleth will win next year, right?

I sure hope so. This is probably the only mobile game I will continue playing since I lost all my progress on Pokemon Master and I am too far behind FGO to pick up the pace.

Next year Sigurd is probably guaranteed, which leaves Felix and Soren. Male Byleth is not since avatar always has split fanbase (people who like male avatars not necessarily will support female avatars and vice versa). And if I prayed hard enough we might get a new FE game or a remake this year, so his popularity will likely dropped again. 

6 minutes ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

I sure hope so. This is probably the only mobile game I will continue playing since I lost all my progress on Pokemon Master and I am too far behind FGO to pick up the pace.

Next year Sigurd is probably guaranteed, which leaves Felix and Soren. Male Byleth is not since avatar always has split fanbase (people who like male avatars not necessarily will support female avatars and vice versa). And if I prayed hard enough we might get a new FE game or a remake this year, so his popularity will likely dropped again. 

Do we know if male Byleth will even stay on the poll?

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Do we know if male Byleth will even stay on the poll?

It'll be interesting to see whether he's removed from the poll or not next year, other avatars will be handled similarly.

Unless m!Byleth's removal causes such an uproar that IS has to put him back and change their avatar policy.

I'm sad Felix didn't make it. Chrom totally deserve win but Seliph could had better chance with fe4 remakes together with Sigurd and Leif.

Edited by Naoshi