Choose Your Legends Round 6 Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done. If anyone cares, my votes were

*Arvis (Late Game)

*Bloom

*Reptor

*Medeus

*Yashiro & Navarre

*Touma & Cain

*Nergal

Pretty weird that amongst those Touma stands the best chance at winning (he won't, obviously, but seeing him on the top 20 was certainly a surprise).

Edited by Jotari

I do find it interesting that of all the Three Houses characters, only Byleth (female) is in her Academy Arc appearance. Just a note. I'm happy to see that my previous Top 20 picks are still there this time around. Maybe someday... (Give us base Ashe please)

Votes: 

Robin (female) (7th)

Ashe (Academy Arc) (11th*)

Nino (14th)

Elise

Stahl

Kaze

Morgan (male)

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

7 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

fTmG6o7.jpg

Today I will cause problems on purpose.

No I didn't forget Yune on Day 1 and only remembered her the literal minute after I voted, what makes you think that?

I did not know Grima was voteable, are they on male or female side, or both grima are there?

7 minutes ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

I did not know Grima was voteable, are they on male or female side, or both grima are there?

No displayed gender, it's just the one option. No one knows where they'd go since they've never hit Top 20.

5 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

No displayed gender, it's just the one option. No one knows where they'd go since they've never hit Top 20.

That would be a fun one to rally for next year, just to break the system.

17 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I forgot about that!

The double standard still annoys me to this day, but we likely wouldn't have gotten Moonlight Bangle back then so I think things worked out better for Eirika in the long run.

Anyway! Another CYL comes to an end. My votes:

Spoiler

223184856_Screenshot2022-01-26at18-11-58FireEmblemHeroes-ChooseYourLegendsRound6.png.99d3769b36d47954e2869bf217622318.png

Apologies to @Mercakete: I had planned on voting for Elena on Day 3, but I got it into my head to try and make a pattern with the other choices and save her for later. The pattern didn't really materialize, but I still voted how I wanted to numerically, so I guess it's okay?

I'm genuinely amazed at Tiki getting first and hope she wins, but I'm also floored by Lyon making the top 20 for men. I'm definitely going all out for him next year! ...though now I have even more incentive to find my second account because I'd feel a little bad about leaving Nino out to dry. Hmm...

Whether or not Seliph wins this time around, I'm planning to maintain my switch in focus from new Thracia characters to Jugdral lords until all three get in, now that it's clear that they can actually have a shot. The further we go down the lords list, the more votes will focus on the lower-ranked ones, so I think Sigurd and Leif will become viable eventually.

I alternated days voting for two of my favorite thieves who aren’t in Heroes, Shura and Rickard. I spared a vote for female Corrin as well. Even if she didn’t make it into the Top 3, she made it into the Top 4 and I wanted to give her a vote on the off chance that she wins CYL.

Shura has a very good chance of being on the next Fates banner, and after the last Archanea banner pulled several characters from the high 300-low 400 CYL ranks, I feel like Rickard now has an actual chance of being added to Heroes. Regardless of which characters win CYL, I’ll consider myself a winner if Shura breaks into the top 200 and Rickard breaks into the top 400.

I... well, didn't vote at all. Didn't really know who to vote for, it's not like any currently missing characters are particularly desired by me.

What'll I have missed out on otherwise, phone wallpapers that I can just get off the wiki?

Well, thats It I guess. all my votes went for Soren, no regrets. All I can do now is wish him luck, I hope he ends up on 2nd place.

I didnt follow the discussion here on serenes this year, instead I followed the Reddit threads (they had some pretty nice propaganda for Tiki if you ask me), just cuz I forgot to, wish that I didnt though... but is kinda late now. Anyway, thats it I guess.

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

What'll I have missed out on otherwise, phone wallpapers that I can just get off the wiki?

Yeah, pretty much just wallpapers (one that has CYL5 units, and one that's just the Book VI main art) that'll be easy to get elsewhere.

Well, you also would've gotten 100 Platinum Points for My Nintendo for voting if that means anything to you.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, pretty much just wallpapers (one that has CYL5 units, and one that's just the Book VI main art) that'll be easy to get elsewhere.

Well, you also would've gotten 100 Platinum Points for My Nintendo for voting if that means anything to you.

I don't even remember the last time I checked my Platinum Point balance... I think I'm good.

On 1/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, Magenta Fantasies said:

I alternated days voting for two of my favorite thieves who aren’t in Heroes, Shura and Rickard. I spared a vote for female Corrin as well. Even if she didn’t make it into the Top 3, she made it into the Top 4 and I wanted to give her a vote on the off chance that she wins CYL.

Shura has a very good chance of being on the next Fates banner, and after the last Archanea banner pulled several characters from the high 300-low 400 CYL ranks, I feel like Rickard now has an actual chance of being added to Heroes. Regardless of which characters win CYL, I’ll consider myself a winner if Shura breaks into the top 200 and Rickard breaks into the top 400.

Here is my ballot! I'm surprised by how quiet this topic has been the past few days. I imagine it will be a whirlwind again when the final results are announced.

0b3c6f7bd1c12a422a7801becdd3ad03a51737b1

4 hours ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

I'm surprised by how quiet this topic has been the past few days. I imagine it will be a whirlwind again when the final results are announced.

Fair is fair, all there is left to do now is wait for the results.

It feels especially hard to find anything to talk about CYL outside of voting when the results feel set in stone thanks to the midterm results. Kind of hard to change those results by the end of voting.