Serenes most wanted characters

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character for Heroes?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character for Heroes?

So you guys probably know the drill already. This is a topic to record who the most wanted Fire Emblem Heroes character is on this site. You get one vote, either voting on someone on the poll already or suggesting anew character (use @Jotari to get my attention). Characters are removed from the pole if they're put in the game. Last years most wanted character by the end of the year was Medues, with Ashe in second place. My vote, once again, is going to Medeus. Here's the link to the previous year's thread.

This year I'm also going to combine it with another data calculating thread I had,

Just because it's something I'll be updating at the same time when new characters are in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15xCEE3dd2wjXVgzQS6mMWGya_M_tYRYMR5bcMC3qA5Q/edit#gid=0

So here are the stats so far for each game in terms of how much of their playable cast have been included.

Archanea

No. Characters 83
No. In Heroes 46
No. Missing 37
% in Heroes 55.42%

Valentia

No. Characters 38
No. In Heroes 30
No. Missing 8
% in Heroes 78.94%

Holy War

No. Characters 62
No. In Heroes 28
No. Missing 34
% in Heroes 45.16%

Thracia

No. Characters 52
No. In Heroes 17
No. Missing 35
% in Heroes 32.69%

Binding Blade

No. Characters 54
No. In Heroes 28
No. Missing 26
% in Heroes 51.85%

Blazing Blade

No. Characters 44
No. In Heroes 30
No. Missing 14
% in Heroes 68.18%

Sacred Stones

No. Characters 33
No. In Heroes 22
No. Missing 11
% in Heroes 66.67%

Tellius

No. Characters 73
No. In Heroes 32
No. Missing 41
% in Heroes 43.83%

Awakening

No. Characters 51
No. In Heroes 45
No. Missing 6
% in Heroes 88.24%

Fates

No. Characters 71
No. In Heroes 53
No. Missing 18
% in Heroes 74.65%

Three Houses

No. Characters 41
No. In Heroes 27
No. Missing 14
% in Heroes 65.85%

Tokyo Mirage Sessions

No. Characters 7
No. In Heroes 5
No. Missing 2
% in Heroes 71.43%

Total

No. Characters 609
No. In Heroes 341
No. Missing 268
% in Heroes 55.99%

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll hop on the Medeus train. He's long overdue.

Neat that Archanea has now cracked the 50% mark. Units needed for other games to reach it:

• Genealogy: 6
  • Thracia: 12
  • Binding: 3
  • Tellius: 5

Those are getting pretty close. Binding could reach it as early as next month, while Genealogy and Tellius could do it sometime next year between a banner and seasonals. Thracia... well, it's halfway there, at least.

The overall lineup should hit the 60% mark sometime next year, it's 28 units short.

39 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'll hop on the Medeus train. He's long overdue.

Neat that Archanea has now cracked the 50% mark. Units needed for other games to reach it:

• Genealogy: 6
  • Thracia: 12
  • Binding: 3
  • Tellius: 5

Those are getting pretty close. Binding could reach it as early as next month, while Genealogy and Tellius could do it sometime next year between a banner and seasonals. Thracia... well, it's halfway there, at least.

The overall lineup should hit the 60% mark sometime next year, it's 28 units short.

The count doesn't include Seasonal or Fallen Units (or the like, such as whatever Adrift was supposed to be).

22 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

@Jotari I'm feeling Volug this year. It's about time we get the silent good boy. Plus only having on wolf is sad.

Added

Just now, Jotari said:

The count doesn't include Seasonal or Fallen Units (or the like, such as whatever Adrift was supposed to be).

Added

Makes sense. So most likely one banner for Binding, two for Genealogy/Tellius, and three for Thracia. And around September for hitting 60%.

Despite my mild dislike of Archanea, I still wonder:  whatever happened to Medeus?  He's the big-bad, the origin, the first... So what's up FEH?  6 years in, and he's still nowhere to be seen.  You'd have thought he'd of been added fairly early on, yet... he isn't.  odd.

11 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Nasir added. Ena hasn't been put in the game in her base form, has she?

No, but I'm hoping her seasonal means that base form Ena will happen... eventually. Come on IS, you like dragon girls.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Kori said:

No, but I'm hoping her seasonal means that base form Ena will happen... eventually. Come on IS, you like dragon girls.

Thanks.

Oh I'm sure they'll get to her soon. There aren't a lot of dragons left for them to use (course that same logic should apply to Medeus twice over, but.....)

Would this be a good place to move the "top 20 most wanted for 2022" discussion? I've been thinking of making a new thread for that, but it seems like it could be redundant with this one, and the discussions seem to have a lot of overlap in focusing on new additions people care about.

26 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

@Jotari

Keeping to Elena being my most-wanted! ^_^

Added.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Would this be a good place to move the "top 20 most wanted for 2022" discussion? I've been thinking of making a new thread for that, but it seems like it could be redundant with this one, and the discussions seem to have a lot of overlap in focusing on new additions people care about.

There is some overlap, but what really matters for this thread is less the conversation and more the poll. As it's a quick and easy way to guage exactly what characters the fan base is most craving for (or at least, this fanbase). I can see merit in having both as listing 20 units is different to listing 1. Though if people just generally want to talk about who they want in here then it's not exactly off topic to list 19 more. Only one gets on the poll though.

So, uh, I guess, in other words, any option is fine.

I'll vote Medeus since I'm pretty sure he's one of the last main antagonists left to be added, although I have a feeling he won't be added until close to the end of the game's main story, if not any sooner.

Other than Medeus, I'd really want to see Boyd. Oscar and Rolf are in, so I don't see why Boyd can't join in, too.

Oh, uh... @Jotari. gime Boyd plz

thanc

5 hours ago, indigoasis said:

I'll vote Medeus since I'm pretty sure he's one of the last main antagonists left to be added, although I have a feeling he won't be added until close to the end of the game's main story, if not any sooner.

Other than Medeus, I'd really want to see Boyd. Oscar and Rolf are in, so I don't see why Boyd can't join in, too.

Oh, uh... @Jotari. gime Boyd plz

thanc

Added

4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Matthis.

Added

First batch of new heroes for the year are from Sacred Stones, and there's only three of them (Riev will appear as GHB, but I don't consider him a playable character, though he is available for Creature Campaign, though I am thinking maybe I should consider Creature Campaign and Trial Map characters, I do consider Awakening Spot Pass characters). Still, Sacred Stones's small roster means three new characters isn't really a small amount. They've now been bumped up to 66.6% of their cast, or a rather respectable 2/3s. The fact that they're bringing back alts seems to be course correction for the games that are seriously low on new characters.

50 minutes ago, Jotari said:

First batch of new heroes for the year are from Sacred Stones, and there's only three of them (Riev will appear as GHB, but I don't consider him a playable character, though he is available for Creature Campaign, though I am thinking maybe I should consider Creature Campaign and Trial Map characters, I do consider Awakening Spot Pass characters). Still, Sacred Stones's small roster means three new characters isn't really a small amount. They've now been bumped up to 66.6% of their cast, or a rather respectable 2/3s. The fact that they're bringing back alts seems to be course correction for the games that are seriously low on new characters.

Creature Campaign characters are an interesting oddity, they're sort of between SpotPass and Trial Maps in terms of justification.

If we count Orson as playable, Sacred Stones now has 6/10 (60%) of its Creature Campaign cast, so it wouldn't change the percentage much. (Ismaire, Hayden, Glen, and Fado are missing.)