Serenes most wanted characters

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character for Heroes?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character for Heroes?

8 hours ago, eclipse said:

Eeep, sorry!  I'm usually not out for that long!

Don't worry, when you're not home we get to stay up late, order pizza and double post.

39 minutes ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

Asugi. Just replayed Birthright last week and he is still amazing.

Added to the poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no characters from the poll were added to the game this time around. But with four new additions Binding Blade does at least break into the 50% gang in terms of representation.

Edited by Jotari

• 4 weeks later...

We'll no one has out a Thracia character on the poll so no change on that front. Even on the player character count things are pretty static, only three new characters given August wasn't playable originally in Thracia. It comfortably remains the least represented title.

Edited by Jotari

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

We'll no one has out a Thracia character on the poll so no change on that front. Even on the player character count things are pretty static, only three new characters given August wasn't playable originally in Thracia.

I  think August is very nice to have, I'm still hoping for Bow Xavier eventually though.

Next would be Dagdar and/or Marty.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Medeus is finally in the game. That takes care of the consensus most wanted.

Oh nice. He was my vote. 

@Othin @Ouzyxol @Michelaar @indigoasis @Ghostface233 @Emperor Hardin @Yggi @Medeus you are all free to vote for someone else.

Hmm. Who is my next most wanted? Emperor Alvis I guess, but I'd feel dirty voting for an alt. I'll need to mull it over

43 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Oh nice. He was my vote. 

@Othin @Ouzyxol @Michelaar @indigoasis @Ghostface233 @Emperor Hardin @Yggi @Medeus you are all free to vote for someone else.

Hmm. Who is my next most wanted? Emperor Alvis I guess, but I'd feel dirty voting for an alt. I'll need to mull it over

Ooh, yeah. I'll switch to Nergal.

Edited by Othin

23 hours ago, Jotari said:

Oh nice. He was my vote. 

Ill vote for Nyna.

10 hours ago, Yggi said:

@Jotari
I'm gonna go with Limstella, the better and cooler morph.
I've got a feeling she might be the next Blazing GHB.

Added.

10 hours ago, Ghostface233 said:

@Jotari

I'm gonna go with Emperor Arvis as well, he's pretty much the biggest cannon alt that I'd care about at this point.

Added, but I still feel dirty voting for an alt, so I'm going for Blume myself.

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Ill vote for Nyna.

Added.

Huzzah, Medeus is finally in!  Took long enough.

As for a Vote, well, Arvis is the only one on the list I have any strong feelings on, so let's see how long it takes for the OG Flame Emperor to get in.

• 1 month later...

So only two characters added to the Shadows of Valentia's playable roster (and only one of them an actual new character to the game). Feels like it hasn't been that long since our Shadows of Valentia banner. Though I guess this banner shows how they'll handle future ones, by slowing new character additions to a crawl with ascended units and OCs. Surprisingly though, Shadows of Valentia still isn't the most represented game in either percentage or absolute terms. Awakening is more represented at 85% of its cast in with only 8 missing, Shadows of Valentia is at 9 missing. Though that's also me counting the Cipher units which CYL doesn't include. Discounting them, Shadows of Valentia only needs five characters, Nomah, Mycen, Jessie, Atlas and Deen. It's still doing awful on its villains front though, with Base Rudolf and any form of Jedah, Desaix and Slayde missing (and Grieth, if you consider him important enough to warrant mention). I'm sure we'll be getting one of them as GHB now, though (if you know already, do tell me).

EDIT: Ah, should have watched the rest of the anouncement video. Seems we got Atlas too, which brings the total number of non cipher units down to four...so yeah that's like two more Shadows of Valentia banners max before we get nothing but alts (or villains).

Edited by Jotari

• 2 months later...

So I decided to add the Three Hopes playable characters to the Fodlan section of my playable characters in Heroes list, since we've now got some characters in Heroes. This means Shez, Shez, Monica, Rodrigue, Holst, Jeralt and the Gatekeeper were added (fortunately all of them except Holst and the Shezes have portraits from CYL already). Decided not to add Rhea, Sothis and Arval as they're bonus characters more akin to Creature Campaign (no supports and not able to train them using facilities in the main story). Overall, adding these units to the list helps Fodlan's representation as the only one of them not playable in the game already is Rodrigue (though I have been counting Gatekeeper as in heroes due to his CYL version being in the game, I wonder now that he's a proper playable character will we some day see a default version of him?).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So since these thread hasn't been as popular as the original two, I think I'll just rename the year in the title. Unless people want to have a fresh start for data collection purposes.