Finn and the Valkyrie staff

MagicalAlbino

I'm currently doing an FE4 ironman, and I lost Finn in Chapter 2 to Waltz's mercenaries since he couldn't dodge enough 50+ hit rate attacks. Worse, he was holding the Brave Lance, Speed Ring, and Paragon Band and took them with him when he fled to Leonster. I want to know if I can bring him back in Chapter 3 with Claud's Valkyrie staff, just so I can retrieve the Paragon Band and Speed Ring and give them to Seliph. I'm assuming I can't revive him since he's not actually dead, but the information I found on this topic is inconclusive, so I'd really like to know.

Edited by MagicalAlbino
I forgot about another important item that Finn had on him

1 hour ago, MagicalAlbino said:

I'm currently doing an FE4 ironman, and I lost Finn in Chapter 2 to Waltz's mercenaries since he couldn't dodge enough 50+ hit rate attacks. Worse, he was holding the Brave Lance, Speed Ring, and Paragon Band and took them with him when he fled to Leonster. I want to know if I can bring him back in Chapter 3 with Claud's Valkyrie staff, just so I can retrieve the Paragon Band and Speed Ring and give them to Seliph. I'm assuming I can't revive him since he's not actually dead, but the information I found on this topic is inconclusive, so I'd really like to know.

I'd suspect no.

Especially since by Chapter 4 he's supposed to be gone full stop so you've have to use the chapter 3 castle.

And on top of that I think they treat the items as lost and thus will be dropped in Gen 2 by whatever enemies get the items.

On 1/3/2022 at 8:09 PM, Jotari said:

If Finn "dies" in Gen 1, does he show up in Gen 2?

He does, that's why he returns to Lenster after 'dying'. If he 'died' in Gen 1 however, I recall him showing up with only an iron lance or smth like that.