Streaming FE12 Blind

TheChoZenOne

Starting the new year with a new blind playthrough!! That's right!! It's New Mystery of the Emblem!! So excited to play this game for the first time!! I first played Book 1 on FE3 and stopped playing around Book 2. So I just decided I will experience Marth's second story in the beloved remake!! Let's get this started!! 

Link to Part 1 of the Blind Playthrough, Streaming soon:

I will update this forum every time a new part comes out. If you have any recommendations or tips for the game you wanna share to help me out throughout the game, let me know!! I appreciate any tips required to recruit all the units or get any secrets in the game!! 🙂

You need all the star orb shards (and all the orbs, for that matter) to get the good ending of the game. You're gonna want to look that up.

3 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

You need all the star orb shards (and all the orbs, for that matter) to get the good ending of the game. You're gonna want to look that up.

Okeydokey. Thanks for the tip!!

Good luck with your playthrough, I hope you have a real fun time with it! I'm looking to get into the streaming scene myself by watching other peoples playthroughs on here as well as starting some of my own. This time you're playing one I haven't gotten to yet and I don't want to be spoiled... But keep posting your vids here and I'm sure I'll find a series of yours to watch!

Edit: Just saw you played some good ol fe7 HHM, I'm gonna give that a watch! 😄

Edited by TheRomHackist

2 hours ago, TheRomHackist said:

Good luck with your playthrough, I hope you have a real fun time with it! I'm looking to get into the streaming scene myself by watching other peoples playthroughs on here as well as starting some of my own. This time you're playing one I haven't gotten to yet and I don't want to be spoiled... But keep posting your vids here and I'm sure I'll find a series of yours to watch!

Edit: Just saw you played some good ol fe7 HHM, I'm gonna give that a watch! 😄

Thanks man!! I appreciate it!! Good luck on all that when you get to doing that 🙂

• 2 weeks later...