If Radiant Dawn had reclassing

Jotari

4 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:From a flavor perspective, I would give Mist Light Sage and Light Priestess. She bears certain similarities to Micaiah, from her amulet abilities to their portraits basically being recolors of each other.

If removing the specialness of Micaiah's personal class is on the table then it definitely works. Though it would be pure flavour, right? I mean, doesn't Bishop and Saint have the exact same weapon ranks as Light Priestess and Light Sage? He'll they even have the same mastery skills. I'm sure there's some variations in stat caps, but they are, essentially, the same class now that I think about it. Though I think Micaiah can uniquely get an SS rank in both Stages and Light magic.

Removing the notion that any class is special and thus everything is available for reclassing, Hero/Vanguard Titania would work well as a nod towards her taking Greil's battle style.

15 hours ago, Jotari said:

If removing the specialness of Micaiah's personal class is on the table then it definitely works. Though it would be pure flavour, right? I mean, doesn't Bishop and Saint have the exact same weapon ranks as Light Priestess and Light Sage? He'll they even have the same mastery skills. I'm sure there's some variations in stat caps, but they are, essentially, the same class now that I think about it. Though I think Micaiah can uniquely get an SS rank in both Stages and Light magic.

Removing the notion that any class is special and thus everything is available for reclassing, Hero/Vanguard Titania would work well as a nod towards her taking Greil's battle style.

Comparing caps between Light Sage and Bishop (F), we get +5 Magic, +1 Skill, +2 Speed, -2 Defense, and -2 Resistance. Comparing caps between Light Priestess and Saint (F), we get +5 HP, -1 Strength, +2 Magic, +5 Skill, +2 Speed, and +2 Defense. So Bishop is more defensive than Light Sage, but otherwise, Micaiah's class line has the roundly better stat caps.

Also the Saint class shares the ability to reach SS in both Light and Staves.

Hero/Vanguard Titania is something I never knew I wanted until just now.

• 3 months later...

I always felt Fiona would be far better suited for the Soldier class. If she's already supposed to be fast and tanky (eventually), I feel she'd make better use of her growths as a Halberdier and Sentinel.

And I always had a hard-on for a mythical Blade Lord Shinon.