Forgot how much this game rules

Been kind of bored due to the lack of news of any upcoming Fire Emblem games so I started playing the Tellius games again...both games are great but damn I forgot how addicting Radiant Dawn is.  The world of Tellius is so immersive, Radiant Dawn is a little overambitious but I can't really fault them for trying that.  Path of Radiance slowly sets up Tellius with a more simple story and then Radiant Dawn goes all in on a continent wide fantasy epic.  I really forgot how unique the mechanics are, a lot of them weren't carried over to 3DS and Three Houses installments. 

I played Three Houses nonstop in 2019 and then again in 2020 when the DLC content came out, and at the time I thought the series had reached an all time high and in some ways it did, but god the game's replayability isn't really that great despite them giving you 3 or 4 different routes.  Radiant Dawn feels so much more replayable because of the diversity of maps/missions and the fact that you can only train so many characters in one play through especially on the Dawn Brigade side.  I think this was also the last game before they went a little too hard into anime fan service.  I was relieved three houses dialed it down but it still has a little bit of that. 

So yeah idk I just wanted to get that off my chest.  Was surprised how well Tellius holds up.