Any tips on clearing 4-4 in 10 turns?

I forgot how horrible this chapter is, though I found some old posts of mine here  where apparently I liked this lol. 

Has anyone been able to clear it in 10 chapters?  I have Ike, Nailah, Rafiel, Titania, Oscar, Shinon, Gatrie, Mia, Rolf, Soren, and Volug on the Greil army.  Starting to regret that I didn't train Boyd bc I could use someone who can ORKO these spam mobs with hand axes.  Also I completely forgot that you should make Mist take the Holy crown after climbing the ledge so that she can use the restore staff.   I might have to just load an earlier save slot and try that again.  Anything else that might help?  Been trying to get Nailah (with Pass) to rush to the chests on the top right.  

Which difficulty?

On normal mode I could do that with the default team minus Boyd (for not training him).

For the chest rooms I sent someone who could counterattack (Mia in my case).

I had to skip the Airbalest to do that.

Never could beat it in hard mode in less than twelve turns though.

I'm playing on Normal...yeah I might skip the right treasure room bc I don't need the Arbalest and this is a clear file so don't need the fortify staff.  Only issue though is the right room has melee enemies who are easy to kill in enemy phase but the other one has mages and needs someone with 1-2 range.  I don't need the gems but money doesnt hurt I always seem to run out of it. 

I usually have Ike and Mia storm the boss but then have to deal with the sleep staff and also dont really want them to get overlevelled. 

The other issue I have are the constant spawns at the right, nobody can ORKO the swordmaster except ike and mia (although weirdly i noticed Nolan can double swordmasters on the hawk army and sothe in the silver army, guess those are lower stats). 

Edited by Radiant head

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 7:38 AM, Radiant head said:

I have Ike, Nailah, Rafiel, Titania, Oscar, Shinon, Gatrie, Mia, Rolf, Soren, and Volug on the Greil army.

The idea is by turn two you should be able to setup a dance on the ledge, and to move Ike and Rafiel as quickly as you can towards Oliver. Remember you may need in order to speed up the things:

• To get rid of halfshift in order to have a usable Volug
  • Restore on your healer (i don't see any but Soren, hope he's and Archsage and with some decent staff level)
  • Pass on Nailah to get rid of the enemies on the right side.

Make sure you make good use of Muarim and try to block the path on the mid-left level and remember to pay close attention to Titania and Oscar, who will be forced to run around the stairway.

Thanks yeah I ended up using Rhys to restore, somehow he didn't die despite that I hadn't used him at all since 3-2 lol.  Managed to get 10 turns but missed the arbalest chest. 

Next play through I'm going to try to get Soren's staff rank up and train Boyd to help ORKO the reinforcements