Non seasonal alts you'd like to see

Jotari

So... I dunno how exactly they would work, and if done wrong we'd end up with even more Sword Infantry than we could ever need, but...

Alts of the characters who received special Einherjar artwork in Awakening from the DLC. Those being...

• Marth
  • Roy
  • Micaiah
  • Leif
  • Alm
  • Seliph
  • Elincia
  • Eirika (well... I guess she'd technically be a Bridal alt...)
  • Lyn
  • Ephraim
  • Celica
  • Ike
  • Est
  • Catria
  • Palla
  • Katarina
Spoiler

dlXzdDd.jpegDeUCcoA.jpeg1DZfAdb.jpegaRabn1k.jpegAfDO5fT.jpegZwgrVJI.jpegNgZM6Y1.jpeg8iiNHBO.jpegc24lv52.jpegPQYFt4v.jpegFoeN6EW.jpegaVnspmY.jpegEP1YWXt.jpegRljjCfF.jpegQpmp8QS.jpegAULQfkN.jpeg

Maybe it's just me, but I just don't feel like a game filled with non-canon alternate costumes for characters would be complete without including at least a few of these. Even in Awakening Marth was called "Another reflection of the same man... Just as no two artists would paint him the same way, so, too, his cards differ. Even cards of the same person have different appearances and abilities..." when talking about his differing appearances, and what is Fire Emblem Heroes if not a freaking Hall of Mirrors in that regard?
And hey, since they all used the Avatar system to build their in-battle appearances, they could technically use whatever weapon they want, not just... well, swords for pretty much all of them...

Edited by Xenomata

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Not that FE Heroes pays much attention to what character deserves what label but wouldn't Arvis be more suited as a legendary rather than a mythical hero?

It could go either way, but I figured he'd probably be a Mythic since that's typically delegated for characters in the series who haven't been playable in their respective games/are only mentioned or shown in lore, not to mention there's precedent for antagonists being Mythic heroes (namely Duma and, to an extent, Seiros... Not a whole lot of precedent, but precedent nonetheless).

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

So... I dunno how exactly they would work, and if done wrong we'd end up with even more Sword Infantry than we could ever need, but...

Alts of the characters who received special Einherjar artwork in Awakening from the DLC. Those being...

• Marth
  • Roy
  • Micaiah
  • Leif
  • Alm
  • Seliph
  • Elincia
  • Eirika (well... I guess she'd technically be a Bridal alt...)
  • Lyn
  • Ephraim
  • Celica
  • Ike
  • Est
  • Catria
  • Palla
  • Katarina
  Hide contents

dlXzdDd.jpegDeUCcoA.jpeg1DZfAdb.jpegaRabn1k.jpegAfDO5fT.jpegZwgrVJI.jpegNgZM6Y1.jpeg8iiNHBO.jpegc24lv52.jpegPQYFt4v.jpegFoeN6EW.jpegaVnspmY.jpegEP1YWXt.jpegRljjCfF.jpegQpmp8QS.jpegAULQfkN.jpeg

Maybe it's just me, but I just don't feel like a game filled with non-canon alternate costumes for characters would be complete without including at least a few of these. Even in Awakening Marth was called "Another reflection of the same man... Just as no two artists would paint him the same way, so, too, his cards differ. Even cards of the same person have different appearances and abilities..." when talking about his differing appearances, and what is Fire Emblem Heroes if not a freaking Hall of Mirrors in that regard?
And hey, since they all used the Avatar system to build their in-battle appearances, they could technically use whatever weapon they want, not just... well, swords for pretty much all of them...

I would definitely be up for seeing Einherjar Celica for the chance to use Celica's Gale. There are more brave times in the series than just Dire Thunder -_-

6 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Not that FE Heroes pays much attention to what character deserves what label but wouldn't Arvis be more suited as a legendary rather than a mythical hero?

3 hours ago, indigoasis said:

It could go either way, but I figured he'd probably be a Mythic since that's typically delegated for characters in the series who haven't been playable in their respective games/are only mentioned or shown in lore, not to mention there's precedent for antagonists being Mythic heroes (namely Duma and, to an extent, Seiros... Not a whole lot of precedent, but precedent nonetheless).

The term for Mythic Hero in Japanese translates directly as "among the ranks of the divine", and so far, they've kept to that. The least divine characters that have gotten the Mythic Hero designation are humans who have directly received power from a god (Lif, Ulir, etc.) and the non-humans from the other Heroes realms (the alfar, dvergar, etc.). We have characters that qualify as Mythic that aren't (Grima, Nifl, etc.), but we don't have any characters that don't qualify that are.

Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn:

Greil

Sword Cav Mist

Staff Flier Elincia

Stefan

Begnion Zelgius (Lance Knight maybe?)

Volug

Aran

Renning

Shadow Dragon/New Mystery:

Frey

Nyna

Coyote Hardin

Yumina/Yuliya

Binding Blade/Blazing Sword:

Astol

Elphin

Ziess

Limstella

Sacred Stones:

Ismaire

• 8 months later...

Mathilda - in an ascended alt. She needs it, she is the founder of deliverance and it won't hurt giving asc for her. 

Mage Clarine - again, I think she and Klein could get alts. Seasonal or not but I'd rather Clarine getting an alt, since first generation healers are meh now

Legendary Mist - With a horse, holding a sword in her Valkyrie form. Though I wouldn't mind if she is the first staff legendary as well.

General Felicia - probably ascended as well. 

Ascended Fiora - Now that Lyn and Ninian got alts, the third mother of Roy could get an ascended version as well since I don't see her being fit for a legendary seeing that she is not central to the story, so then we close the Eliwood harem 

Sword Sue - Please, in her promoted class in which she can world a sword . 

Sumia - with Luna lance, pegasus or knight for a change 

Maribelle - A flying version with tome or with galeforce

Mythical Flayn and Seteth - come on, I want to see their dragon forms. 

I also hope that Elfinn, when he is introduced, wields the violin bow that is introduced in Fates (or that musical bow that I don't remember the name). There's not many archer dancers so that would be cool. 

Edited by genesis