I made a petition

I'm curious as to what is suppose to happen here? I'm not saying it's a bad opinion, but the issue it addresses doesn't seem to be on that large of a scale. Maybe a straw poll would be more appropriate to gauge interest?

Three Houses is already finalized, so it is what it is. I guess if there was another game similar to it, that game should have better management and deliver a better end product. Games seemingly cutting content for DLC is a growing issue.

Let me be real with you: this is a complete waste of your time and energy. You won't get many - if any - other people with you on this, and even if you did, Nintendo/IS wouldn't care. They're likely already working on the next FE game. Three Houses is long done.

Would've been nice if the thread stated the topic of the petition. Anyway, this isn't something I'm personally interested in, and as others have pointed out, Three Houses is as finished as it'll ever be (at least, on the Switch).

If you want more signers, you could try the Fire Emblem subreddit. There's also an FE3H-specific one, as well. Can't promise they'll receive it any more warmly, though. 

I never had a problem with the DLC. Say what you like about its quality or its value for money, but the big thing that I appreciated about it is that they delivered pretty much exactly what they said they were going to deliver. There was no deceptive marketing, no bait and switch, no attempt to make us think that we were getting something that we weren't. They said right from the outset what was going to be in the DLC and then that was what was in the DLC. We were all able to make an informed decision about whether it was something that was worth it to us personally, and then buy it or not buy it accordingly.

The only part that I found a little bit sketchy was Anna, who didn't really feel like a fully realised new character, due to her complete lack of supports. That peeved me a little bit.But even that was relatively minor and not something that I'm about to demand be fixed. At this point, not only do I think that Three Houses is done, but I would actively prefer that time and resources continued to go to whatever new FE game is currently in development.

I would just look forward to the next fire emblem to be honest. If they are announcing a remake they might hopefully take this opportunity to fix some of the issues the original had and or maybe expand on what made the original so good and make it better. 

7 hours ago, ♠Soul♠ said:

You guys say it like 30 seconds of your time is a massive waste of time and energy.

Spending 30 seconds to make a nice gesture, like signing a card for a friend / co-worker, fine.  Spending 30 seconds to do something totally worthless...  less so.

This is the low-stakes matter of Fire Emblem DLC, so no big deal, but if we want to put on our Serious Hats for a moment, there's real research about how people in the Internet age who might have been more serious activists in the past can be attracted to mis-spend time and energy on useless things, with Internet petitions being the canonical example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacktivism

8 hours ago, ♠Soul♠ said:

You guys say it like 30 seconds of your time is a massive waste of time and energy.

To be honest, I'd agree... if this cause wasn't completely worthless, that is. If it was something like, as stated above, signing a card for a friend or co-worker, I'd be much more receptive.