Special Heroes silhouettes January 2022

Fire Emblem Fan

It's gonna be a desert theme like last year, but it didn't specify which desert. Might be a repeat of Plegia, or could be Nabata or something. Either way, the unit on the left looks like Ranulf, maybe, or perhaps Mordecai or Skrimir.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I have no idea who the left unit is, appears to have laguz type ears, but I also think they are holding a tome, going to guess Odin

Not sure if the unit on the right has a staff or lance, I'll guess Elice

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

I have no idea who the left unit is, appears to have laguz type ears, but I also think they are holding a tome, going to guess Odin

They also have their hand in the same "clawing" pose as pretty much all beast units, so it has to be a beast Laguz.

...who? I dunno, but it can't be Odin unless IS starts breaking the rules of who can be a transforming unit.

The left is hard to tell, but the head looked like Cat Ears, I definitely think this is most likely a Laguz Cat Tribe Unit. The right could possibly be Elincia, but it looked like she was wielding either a Staff or a Lance.

Edited by King Marth 64

Left is tricky with the ears, but it looks like a Beast Triber and the wide outfit's making it hard to tell their girth. But I'm still thinking a bulkier character like Mordecai or Skrimir.

Right could be a girl or a long-haired guy like Lucius, Libra, Izana... hair leans female but otherwise that silhouette is pretty androgynous.

I think I see cat ears on the left one, but it could be just a headpiece with a cat ear shape or something (but could be very not cat ears once all the lines are filled in.) IS can be sneaky sometimes. My first thought for the one on the right was Nowi, but that bod is too mature for that. Second thought was Tana, but...basically, the hair explosion is making this difficult, but it looks like a ponytail in the wind to me. This is a tough one. I don't know if I can figure it out.

That said, it said the desert, so what if they're talking about the one in Tellius rather than Plegia? We could be getting Volug as the left guy (even though that hand's position reads as "cat.")

Edit: So, I've been thinking about it, and if we're going to visit Hati (the wolf laguz's home; I think that was its name, anyway) then perhaps those ears are throwing us off. What if various heroes are wearing not only the traditional garb, but also wolf ears and tails? (The wolf tribe has been isolated for a long time, so maybe Nailah wanted to keep the shock level down.) That said, it's important to remember where ears are on the various Laguz/transforming units.

Cats/Taguel/Kitsune: Ears are on top of their heads.

Tigers/all bird tribes/Wolfskin/Dragons/Elm/Ash: Ears are placed in the same location as Beorc ears are.

Lions/Wolves: Ears are kind of between being on top of their heads and where Beorc have their ears (and at least lions seem to have a little bit of variance on this.)

As such, if the left one is indeed a beast unit, then that one must be (given the shape and placement of the ears) either a cat, kitsune, wolf, or possibly a lion. The odds are best that it's a cat, kitsune or wolf, though, and from there, a cat. (Kitsune ears are bigger than cat ears, and the wolves have their ears a little lower on their heads than cats and kitsune do.) The hair looks short, too. So...I really don't know, unless, for example, it's someone wearing ears as part of the costume.

Edited by Mercakete

uhm... no idea

right reminded me of Ayra, Karla or Altina (mainly Ayra)
left is 99,99% a beast unit, and judging by what looks like the character's hair, i think it could be Volug, altough the pose doesn't really fit his character

Ayra and Volug would be interesting picks (and a seasonal alt for Ayra is long overdue), but as always, i'm almost out of orbs
hoping one of them is the 4* focus so that i can at least try and go fo a +10

Edited by Yexin

The person on the right reminds me of Mia, though she already has quite a few alts, so I don't think it'll actually be her.

I'm not sure what a "desert" theme would be other than Plegian if they go with in-universe deserts. The other deserts I'm aware of don't really have any distinctive attire.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Personally, I can’t unsee the left silhouette just being Halloween M!Grima again.

That's exactly what I see, too.