Healer Emblem (randomized shenanigans)

iavasechui

Not 100% sure this is where to post this but I have work soon and wanted to share. I recently randomized fe8 with the self randomizer and well XD I have a ton of healers.

Seth randomized as himself I originally wasn’t going to use him because of that but then Eirika was a cleric, and then Franz turned out to be a cleric too and Gilliam became a priest. Then Vanessa was also a cleric… Thank god Molder became a monk XD Ross a bard though his dad is another healer… Neimi became a monk as well and Colm a brigand. Then both Artur and Lute are clerics… Thank god Natasha became a Pegasus Knight and Joshua is another monk. Currently area abusing because I need to get some levels on my units who can actually fight but randomized with terrible bases.

XD well it is sacred stones so I can get some sages and valkyries as well

edit: could someone move this to the correct forum if needed?

double edit: Colm is a god XD his random personal skill is axe faith so he is super accurate and will never break them.

Edited by iavasechui

I’m guessing randomized with Yune? That sounds pretty fun I’m ngl. If Yune what’s the seed that generated? And if it’s the self randomizing one, what was your setup? I’d love to try it out myself. Thanks!

Edited by animefreak12
Additional info

Cool, since it’s the self randomizing one, if you go onto the world map, the seed name would be the name next to your main characters mini mug under the location of where you are currently on the map, if that makes sense. 

Edited by animefreak12
Spelling

Nice I’ll let you know as soon as I survive 5x…. Aka three nuns and an assassin whose exp won’t matter….

XD beat part is the only thief I’ve gotten so far is Orson soooo yeah and he doesn’t even have a lock pick so I can’t even get the chests….

Had to use Konami Code in 5x Orion’s sword broke and had no other weapons. Seed is Nuz! I randomized all characters I think mountains are 1 tile, no monster classes, music is not randomized, all cheats and villages are random, weapon stats are random, personal skills are random. These are the settings I remember. 

Edit: I think the version of the self randomizer (1.4) is broken I’ve ran a few more seeds and all the characters who were the same class as Erika in the first one as the same class every seed…. I’m a little annoyed now as it’s the only version I’ve found that lets you turn off monsters being added to the player pool….

Edited by iavasechui