What happen if Manuela can be a "Dancer" class ?

I mean, that would be good. But anyone as a Dancer is good. Manuela is a tricky unit to use otherwise, so getting her to fill the Dancer archetype could be really nice. She'd also retain the options of support magic (i.e. Warp), and her Sword boon goes well with Sword Avoid +20. Of course, since she's a judge in the contest, she can't be a candidate as well - that's a conflict of interest!

Honestly, not that much. She'd be well suited to the class, but there isn't really a whole lot of difference between the best dancers and the worst dancers. Most of the time, all they do is dance, and anyone can do that. You definitely can optimise your dancer and it does sometimes make a difference, but it isn't a huge difference. And while you can look at her sword boon, she still wouldn't be the best dancer dodge tank. And you can look at her ability to learn Bolting for linked attacks, except that her reason bane and support lists make that harder to pull off than with other choices.

The main advantage would be for people who want to use Manuela because they like her as a character but are having trouble making her work as a unit. Though, honestly, she's not that difficult to make work, so it wouldn't be a huge advantage. And the biggest advantage with turning bad units into dancers is when they show up for chapter 13. For someone who isn't around for that chapter, it's a less pronounced advantage.

Basically agree with what Shanty Pete and lenticular already said.

If it were an option I'd probably have done it by now, because I've definitely often picked as a dancer "the person I want to use on this playthrough who is turning out the least impressive otherwise". And while Manuela is definitely workable as a unit, she'll usually be less impressive than most, if not all, of the rest of your team.

I even tried Manuela as a Gremory on my BL maddening run. She was fine. 2x of Bolting and Warp did come in handy. The only thing for me at the time was that I didn’t build my team that was centered around her and her supports in order to take advantage of the link bonus she provides. That said, she is outclassed by Dorothea in that role since Dorothea has a boon in reason unlike Manuela and while Dorothea has a bane in faith, she has a budding talent which grants white magic avoid +20 adding flexibility for her.

However, if Dorothea and Manuela where to be in the same party, she would benefit the most from Manuela since they share a special bond.

I agree that she would just be a budget version of Dorothea and basically anyone can be good in the Dancer class.

I'd give Manuela Physic instead of Ward at C Faith and turn her Reason Bane into Neutral, her magic stat is still ass but at least her spell list is strong enough to make her worth investing in.