January's Mythical prediction

Naoshi

Hello everyone and Happy New year! I wanted to make these thread much earlier but keep getting busy, thankfully my normal schedule getting back slowly. Glad to know DaisyJane is good and alive.
vioegupvcg781.png
Let's see our last month we got a Blue unit so we aren't getting Blue, Red has only the very old Seliph which holds no value, in fact Red is in shambles probably until March.. Colorless has very popular unit, Claude and Ashera who is her second rerun. Now Green has two new unit with their first reruns (Eitri and Otr). Both Green and Colorless has good value.

L!Seliph (Distant Counter, Joine Hone Def)
Malice (Atk/Spd push 3, Spurn 3)
Constance (Atk/Spd push 3, A/S Far trace 3, Spd/Res Rein 3)

L!Julia (Mirror Impact, Atk/Res Oath 3)
Peony (B Duel Flying 3, Aerobatics, Fortify Res 3)
Hapi (Atk/Res Catch 4, A/S Far trace 3)

Otr (G Duel Cavalry 3, Flow Refresh 3, Atk/Def Menace)
Eitri (Atk/Res Solo 4, Atk/Res Rein 3)
New Mythic here or A!Fjorm (Steady Posture 3, Hardy Figther 3, A/R Far Save 3)

Claude (Atk/Spd Catch 4, Spd/Def Rein 3)
Ashera (Atk/Res Ideal 4, Lull Spd/Res)
New Mythic here or Wolf (Life and Death 4, Def/Res Snag 3)

-------Blessing-------
We recently got both Light and Astra and we haven't gotten Dark since Nott, so it must be Dark for real... or we could just get a random Anima.

-------Updated Remix Calendar-------
celc4guv4fb81.png

-------Personal Predictions-------
I'm a little out of the loop right now, I'ma guess its Dark Green for January.

February is Anniversary so must likely Sothis, Naga, Yune and Eir going to remix. This month still water, I will say its Caeda or M!Corrin. (Ninian probably will be a Ascended unit)

March... doesn't look good at all.. but it might save Red color who has no value at all for the incoming months.

April's Blue looks awful suspicious, being completely empty. Fire Schedule here.

I was just thinking nobody had made this thread yet!

I’m going to go out on a bit of a limb and guess Medeus. It would be kind of fitting to release him around the 5th anniversary of FEH, and Dark Green Dragon seems fitting.

I’m also going to make a bit of a wild guess and say we’re getting bat boy in March.

Edited by TuxedoBird

January's banner is looking pretty underwhelming for me.

Even if Dark is the element with the longest gap, it's tied with Astra and Anima for number of units, so there's still a possibility we'll get something else. However, that's still a 2 in 3 chance of being a defense Mythic, which makes it unlikely I'll care to pull more than a copy or two.

That said, each color does have at least one unit I wouldn't mind as a pity breaker (Seliph and Peony for merges, Otr and Claude for skills), so whatever color the new unit ends up being, my pity breakers will be a 50-50 shot of being useful (which means I'll definitely get the wrong one).

February is weird, and I don't know what to think until we see how banners are split.

March has a 50% chance of being amazing and a 50% chance of being awful. Red would be amazing since I still need merges for both Lilina (+5) and Sigurd (+6). Green would be awful because I have zero use for more copies of either Celica or Thrasir. We haven't had a new red unit in a very long time (Sigurd in April or Reginn the December before that if you only count Mythics), so there's some hope.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

January's banner is looking pretty underwhelming for me.

Even if Dark is the element with the longest gap, it's tied with Astra and Anima for number of units, so there's still a possibility we'll get something else. However, that's still a 2 in 3 chance of being a defense Mythic, which makes it unlikely I'll care to pull more than a copy or two.

That said, each color does have at least one unit I wouldn't mind as a pity breaker (Seliph and Peony for merges, Otr and Claude for skills), so whatever color the new unit ends up being, my pity breakers will be a 50-50 shot of being useful (which means I'll definitely get the wrong one).

February is weird, and I don't know what to think until we see how banners are split.

March has a 50% chance of being amazing and a 50% chance of being awful. Red would be amazing since I still need merges for both Lilina (+5) and Sigurd (+6). Green would be awful because I have zero use for more copies of either Celica or Thrasir. We haven't had a new red unit in a very long time (Sigurd in April or Reginn the December before that if you only count Mythics), so there's some hope.

The weird thing about number of units is that the different elements have different distributions of those units. If I'm counting right, Dark/Astra/Anima all have 6 total (while Light has 7), but Astra and Light have 3 "Party" units while Anima has 2 and Dark only has 1.

Assuming the Mythic is Dark and Green/Colorless, then the candidates I can see are Medeus, Nal (if Green), Durbans (if Green), Formortiis, Deghinsea, and Anankos. Maybe Veronica if they really want to throw in an OC but I feel they'll hold on to her until closer to the end of the book. 

Ugh, I should've been doing a better job of saving orbs. I totally forgot Otr was rerunning this month! Here's hoping I manage to pull him.

If it does turn out to be a non-OC Dark unit (Medeus or otherwise), it'll be the first one in a while, since Bramimond almost two years ago.

Which lead me to think about the breakdown of OC vs non-OC mythics:

• 7 Light - 2 Regular (Mila, Ullr), 5 OC (Eir, Peony, Freyja, Dagr, Ash)
  • 6 Dark - 3 Regular (Yune, Sothis, Bramimond), 3 OC (Hel, Triandra, Nott)
  • 6 Astra - 3 Regular (Naga, Altina, Ashera), 3 OC (Plumeria, Reginn, Thorr)
  • 6 Anima - 2 Regular (Duma, Seiros), 4 OC (Thrasir, Lif, Mirabilis, Otr)
  • 25 Total - 10 Regular, 15 OC

That is more dramatic than I'd expected.

On 1/17/2022 at 11:28 AM, Othin said:

If it does turn out to be a non-OC Dark unit (Medeus or otherwise), it'll be the first one in a while, since Bramimond almost two years ago.

Which lead me to think about the breakdown of OC vs non-OC mythics:

• 7 Light - 2 Regular (Mila, Ullr), 5 OC (Eir, Peony, Freyja, Dagr, Ash)
  • 6 Dark - 3 Regular (Yune, Sothis, Bramimond), 3 OC (Hel, Triandra, Nott)
  • 6 Astra - 3 Regular (Naga, Altina, Ashera), 3 OC (Plumeria, Reginn, Thorr)
  • 6 Anima - 2 Regular (Duma, Seiros), 4 OC (Thrasir, Lif, Mirabilis, Otr)
  • 25 Total - 10 Regular, 15 OC

That is more dramatic than I'd expected.

That's an interesting breakdown, Dark and Astra are balance between Regulars and OCs

Shouldnt the mythic banner have already been anounced by now?

Probably almost no one is paying attention to this right now because of CYL6. I guess that IS will wait until right after announcing the winners to release the new mythic, so people will pay attention to it (and whoever is pissed with the CYL results will kinda forget them for the new mythic)

3 minutes ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Shouldn't the mythic banner have already been announced by now?

Nah, it's still two days away and the trailers for these typically don't drop until it's two days away.

The trailer for this one should show up in about three hours.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nah, it's still two days away and the trailers for these typically don't drop until it's two days away.

The trailer for this one should show up in about three hours.

Oh, ok. tnx. Let us wait for it then (I have class tomorrow morning and even a test, but screw it! I can sleep some less hours for this trailer, the Legendary)mythic banners are my favorite ones)

1 hour ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Shouldnt the mythic banner have already been anounced by now?

Probably almost no one is paying attention to this right now because of CYL6. I guess that IS will wait until right after announcing the winners to release the new mythic, so people will pay attention to it (and whoever is pissed with the CYL results will kinda forget them for the new mythic)

The winners will most likely be announced at the February 1 FEH Channel - that seems to be their pattern.