Bound Hero Battle: Nah & Nowi

GuiltyLove

Not much to say about this map, outside that it was pretty easy and I found a way to one-turn it in a few minutes.

@BoaFerox @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Sasori @Some Jerk @Landmaster

@GuiltyLove Nice clear. I liked how Nino, in the end, killed the thief with the exactly remaining damage needed. Catria tanking that Bonfire and one-hit killing Nah was also pretty cool, pretty sure Nowi's Grimoire debuffs helped her with that.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Best girl VS the original best girl and best girl's daughter

@GuiltyLove - Nice work! We had a similar strategy on the first turn. That was really impressive of Catria to tank the Bonfire from Nah~

@Diovani Bressan - Very brave letting the Marths tank the specials so they could get into WOM range and get the job done. Poor L!Marth not getting to play, though. He was probably proud of his other selves.

Get ready for this, because it's Team Other Mother/Child nonhuman Duo. And my own thief who might possibly be her husband in this scenario? And F!Grima I guess because Tiki died horribly when I tried to use her. Also yo menace and refine aside that is a 2017-18 build on Nowi if I ever saw one.

Some tweaking and Wings of Mercy to set this up. The first two turns were getting into position. On turn three, I smited Panne down. QP made her Luna active, and she had enough to blow up Nah on the spot. Drag Back to get her to where Grima could repo her. Escape Route on her is an artifact; the important thing was getting rid of the Spd/Def Link I have on her usually so she wouldn't get debuffed. Add in DD3, and she ends up with 10HP to spare after tanking attacks, important to survive the Cleric later (she ended up with 8 when I was using bond, and that was enough to kill her).

Gaius could've killed the green cav, but he couldn't survive Nowi. So instead he just dragged Grima over to kill the red idiot. Nowi tries to take on Yarne (who warped in to kill the green cav) and can't survive his next move. And that was it.

Edited by System Error

@GuiltyLove Nice clear with the girls! Tanky dragons you say, yet you brought them both down in a single round of combat. Shamir and Catria are really strong!

@Diovani Bressan Very nice Marth one turn! Slaying dragons is something he is good at, so the result of this was not all that surprising. No trouble here.

@Landmaster A commanding victory for the Elises, nice work! +10 Winter Mirabilis got to finish the map in style, she looks truly glorious all finished like that, and with Duel 4 I imagine she is awesome in your Arena runs now.

@System Error Very nice theme here, the Taguels beat the Manaketes in the end after a fierce battle. Grima being there makes me question if it was the good guys that won though, hehe. Regardless, nice clear!

This was not a very hard map to clear in one turn. Young Tana had some issues with one shoting stuff at first so I had to remove her Sacred Seal and Joint Drive, but otherwise smooth sailing. I brought the newly Resplendified Est as a guest this time, since Landy didn't approve of the non-fairy Eirika in my theme clear on Riev I hope this makes up for it lol

@BoaFerox - All is forgiven because Est is just one of the cutest Fairies out there. I need more feathers so I can +10 her. 

Great work with the clear, too. Odd Tempest was perfect here. I was gonna ask if she had Even Tempest just in case, but that probably doesn't matter for one-turns anyway~

@System Error - Nice clear with the Taguels and guests. Funnily enough, I usually marry Gaius to Nowi~ Fortunately, they didn't have to fight each other in your clear.

@Diovani Bressan: oh a full Marth clear. Thats always nice to see. I usually see mini marth or Legendary Marth hit big nummers, but your OG Marth did just as well

@Landmaster: Thats quick with the Hatari weapons. Did't expect OG Elise to drop her prf, but the new one worked well in setting up the kill for the new Mirabelis. Bone carver does nicely to with making dagger elise even faster/stronger.

@BoaFerox: Resplendent Est fits right at home with your other flying ponies. Her art got a big upgrade. Also the canto/warp strats at the beginning where cool too.

I was thinking of skipping this one since it wasn't very exiting. But My Thracia team did't need much time to crack this one. Asbel isn't the mvp for once.