Female Character in "Deredere" personality.

I want to know what female character is highly a "Deredere" personality.

Deredere : Characters are usually very sweet and energetic. They are seen most of the time in a cheerful and happy mood and they tend to spread joyfulness to the ones around them. No matter what may happen, they quickly revert to their cheerful self.

For me I not sure but maybe Mercedes, Annette or Flayn. What other characters have highly a "Deredere" personality ?

From the description you gave, Annette or Flayn probably fit best. Mercedes does not strike me as that energetic and can be fatalistic or savage at points.

I'm not really the biggest fan of reducing (usually female?) characters' personalities to a one-word piece of jargon, though.

6 minutes ago, drattakbowser said:

Hum... I think she is pretty "Yandere". I think she have a fake face.

There is a lot more to Yandere then having a fake face.

For one thing. Dorothea is completely sane quite literally no matter what you do. She also never obsesses over anyone. Sure she's a big fan of Manuela, but no more than a standard sports superfan.

Flayn is probably closest to a "Deredere" but even then she's not a clean fit. Given that she, does indeed, misleed others about her identity. And is also perfectly capable of being resolute.

The closest any character comes to fitting in archetypes cleanly would be
Bernie. Whose pretty much 1 for 1 a NEET. With little character outside of it.
And Felix. Whose not just edgy. But also an edgy Tsundere.

Even then I'd argue that those two have far more character to them then any Awakening/Fates counterparts. Since 3H has since moved away from every character being exclusively 1 trait. (Based around their traits. Yes. But its still an improvement.)

4 minutes ago, DoomRPG said:

There is a lot more to Yandere then having a fake face.

For one thing. Dorothea is completely sane quite literally no matter what you do. She also never obsesses over anyone. Sure she's a big fan of Manuela, but no more than a standard sports superfan.

Flayn is probably closest to a "Deredere" but even then she's not a clean fit. Given that she, does indeed, misleed others about her identity. And is also perfectly capable of being resolute.

The closest any character comes to fitting in archetypes cleanly would be
Bernie. Whose pretty much 1 for 1 a NEET. With little character outside of it.
And Felix. Whose not just edgy. But also an edgy Tsundere.

Even then I'd argue that those two have far more character to them then any Awakening/Fates counterparts. Since 3H has since moved away from every character being exclusively 1 trait. (Based around their traits. Yes. But its still an improvement.)

I disagree with Bernadetta and Felix. 

Bernadetta is highly a "Dandere" character

Felix is perfectly a full "Tsudere" character. Don't care anyone.