I have a few questions

Drougn

Okay new here, been playing with Febuilder and I have questions.

1. Is it possible for multiple class change routes, as an example say a knight into either a general, or great knight with a Knight's crest, or into a paladin, or general with a master seal?

2. Can you have more than 3 class up choices?

3.  Aside from a limit of the 255 character limit, can you set randomized units or generic units? Like having commanders and each commander has a team of 5-7 generic units that can all class up and have their own items and stats?

4. Is there a way for multiple commanders on the world map, like sending Erika to her mission and then switch to Ephraim an do his mission? If so can you designate different units to each?

5. Where can I find the different patches for Fe8 like the skills system and others?

6. Where can I find free portraits, animations and more?

7. How do you add different types of shops like say a repair shop, or a recruiter, and is it possible to make a weapon forging shop.

8. Can you have multiple level flags, like alternative routes?

2 hours ago, Drougn said:

1. Is it possible for multiple class change routes, as an example say a knight into either a general, or great knight with a Knight's crest, or into a paladin, or general with a master seal?

2. Can you have more than 3 class up choices?

I don't think so, not for a single class at least. Using a trainee unit, something vaguely like this can be achieved by giving their tier 1 promotions different promotion options/paths.

3.  Aside from a limit of the 255 character limit, can you set randomized units or generic units? Like having commanders and each commander has a team of 5-7 generic units that can all class up and have their own items and stats?

Generic units (be they enemies or green units) can have their own inventories set and level up individually if you set them to auto-level.

4. Is there a way for multiple commanders on the world map, like sending Erika to her mission and then switch to Ephraim an do his mission? If so can you designate different units to each?

7. How do you add different types of shops like say a repair shop, or a recruiter, and is it possible to make a weapon forging shop.

Someone might've worked on that, but I haven't checked or seen it. I'd go to the FEUniverse discord and ask around for advanced features like that.

5. Where can I find the different patches for Fe8 like the skills system and others?

FEbuilder allows you to search for patches in the advanced editors menu.

6. Where can I find free portraits, animations and more?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jiiTpNXgAlr4lZBh8d-nJFdO-Jus5VXV

8. Can you have multiple level flags, like alternative routes?

Yes, alternate routes are definitely possible. It's most common to accomplish this with conditional events, changing which chapter you are sent to at the end of the previous one based on certain criteria.

1 hour ago, Drougn said:

9. Is there a RPG maker program or similar for rpg maker?

SRPG Studio. It supports Javascript plugins, so you can basically do whatever with it.