Mythic Hero Battle - Elimine: Scouring Saint

Xenomata

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKK8LY7XoAMce-4?format=png&name=orig

From the well-known Fire Emblem game Mario Kart: Double Dash!! bonus disk, Elimine provides defensive boosts to her nearby allies while shutting down most effects that trigger at the start of combat. Break through the followers of Saint Elimine!

Map (Abyssal)

Spoiler

JoXr3b0l.jpg?1

Enemy units (Abyssal stats)

Spoiler

Enemy units begin moving on Turn 1. Elimine becomes active on Enemy Phase 2. Red Mage is exclusive to Infernal and higher

Turn 1
S29qPurl.jpg?1
j8m9N0Ol.jpg?1
3S72d0hl.jpg?1
7oCZYT3l.jpg?1
xxMML3Al.jpg?1
5UkLMmnl.jpg?1

Turn 2
0agO3Rrl.jpg?1
ighndoml.jpg?1
8yjBw2El.jpg?1
Rr4HA2Ul.jpg?1

Turn 3
nYE3LCzl.jpg?1
1PtWMzZl.jpg?1

Turn 4
siPEqiml.jpg?1
Qwwl2ZSl.jpg?1

Edited by Xenomata

I watched a video of someone using OG Fir to tank left side of the map, so I know Arthur is gonna have to step in again. All the panic debuff, the near save sword armor, plus the trenches seems overkill. Even my Save Ball with Flayn has trouble clearing the map. Feel a bit not satisfied for using male morgan here, since he is on my arena core team and I already see so much of him, but literally no one else can replace him.

I'm back with FEH, and so with my usual videos!
The Elitè Four takes another Abyssal clear.
Trying new skills was fun, especially Link + Shove on Jamke.
I can't wait for him to receive a refine...

Silvia is the Blue Shell.

Why are there so many Panic Ploys!? Between that and the trenches at the start to annoy cavalry, Elimine really didn't want anyone cheesing her map. So out went the bottlenecking strat, and in came the same hyper-offense team I used for Bylass. Thankfully Merrybilis had more to do this time around because all the Red enemies appeared at the start rather than at the end.

Things almost went south on Turn 2 because Silvia needed a defensive buff, but Tactics don't work (there's 3 Infantry) and no one starts their turn beside her for Fortify. But then I realized the turn before, Puddle who would normally receive the Res Opening buff was debuffed by the Green Thief -- so Silvia had more Res that turn and got it instead, letting her scrape by the Sword Fighter / Blue Flier tag team with 1 HP.  I thought Elimine herself was going to be a problem at first because of Miracle, but Silvia would've just Galeforced and attacked her from below if she didn't quad; I just had to get Elimine away from the Near Save fridge.

@Some Jerk A lot of close calls. This map looks obnoxious with the lack of open spaces. 

@MagicCanonBalls Impressive how Arthur can tank so much. Morgan did a lot here.

I was trying to not rely on Catria, but there were too many ranged units. Spring Palla and Spring Est don't have that much HP, so they weren't able to fight the daggers and mages. For the first clear, Ryoma showed why he had one of the better Legendary remixes. I would love to get more merges on him in the future.

@Landmaster @Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11 @NSSKG151 @BoaFerox

Edited by GuiltyLove

Trenches and Sudden Panic. This map certainly doesn't want me to use my Eirikas despite being on the easier side. Very well then, if I can't showcase them then I'll just nuke everything in 1 turn. 

It was clear right away that I was going to need some extra movement capabilities with this one, but I won't succumb to dancing.

Overall the map was not too hard (though I did have to change my entire strategy and start on the right as opposed to the left), but I did need Summoner Support at one point for enough HP to tank that Blue Flying Mage. Plus the Double Breath of Life. Once we got past that, no issues~

@Some Jerk - Nice clear once again for your dancers. I'm impressed by how little damage Elimine did to Puddles to the point that she opted to attack Mirabilis instead when she had the chance. Of course, Siliva is a freight train, as usual and Larum is getting better and better in these clears.

@GuiltyLove - L!Ryoma always steals the show in these. It's crazy how good of a unit he is now that he does so much of the work on his own. I just noticed this was almost a Fates Royal clear. 

Nice Whitewings clear! You didn't even use the cheating unit, impressive! OG!Catria showed she can still keep up with the newer units!

@Alexmender - Can't go wrong with one-turn cheating unit rampaging. It's super fortunate that Azura's a part of the new Harmonic so Ninjorrin can take advantage of her double dance.

@Some Jerk Wow that clutch Opening interaction. I see there are Save armors in this, they just don't spawn from the start so I didn't have to deal with them lol. They look like quite a pain combined with Elimine, but the offensive dancers pulled it off. Great clear!

@GuiltyLove Lots of nice fliers as usual. Seteth looks like a very nice unit to have at +10. I can't justify +10ing more Lance fliers really though, so I'll have to settle for enjoying yours. The Whitewings made a great team as always, especially seeing Valentian Catria one shoting some of these Abyssal units is really impressive.

@Alexmender Quite a showcase of Duo Skill abuse there, always a great option when you don't want to really deal with a map. Nice clear!

@Landmaster The Elises pull through again, despite the trenches in the way! I like how you have this amazing dancer on the team but give her Reposition, big power move to humiliate the map even more. Nice clear!

This map makes for a kinda boring one turn clear, since there's only really one way to approach it. I really wish that double wall wasn't there so I could be cool and jump it with Tanaportation, but oh well. At least it's better than them sticking two Save units next to Elimine or something, that could have potential to be super annoying. Brought Marisa as the guest for this, her easy 2 cooldown Galeforce is perfect for when the map is full of squishy units that can't counter attack like this one. Easy map overall.

@Landmaster Double Breath of Life! I never thought I would see that. I didn't have other Fates Royals sufficiently built up for this 😛 There's original Camilla, but she's been struggling for a while even though I gave her good fodder. Maybe in the future she will appear again. Nice clear~

@BoaFerox It usually seems like Tana takes the lead and gets bruised enough to allow her younger self and the guest unit to activate WoM. That seemed like an easy clear for you. Nice clear~

The rein of man has no need for any gods, not even one considered a saint.

Cavalry might not have been the best choice, considering how cramped their movement is in this map... but screw the rules, I have Walhart!

Walhart continues to be the MBP, Most Bloodthirsty Player, except now he is built for Speed. And as it turns out, his speed is pretty good all things considered... but having LegLucina to give him a guaranteed follow-up still helps. Blade Session might not have been the best choice of seal, especially considering he immediately went down to below 50% so BrazenAS would have been better, but I highly doubt changing the seal will alter the results THAT much.
Legendary Lucina enters the spotlight post-remix. Perhaps having some better ways to lower enemy Spd would have helped a bit, but in the end Lucy still managed to help. Future Vision II and Thogn are just too good...
Duo Azura is very much a green unit (heh heh, get it?), but her weapons Special Dance effect helped. That, right now, is the big difference between LegAzura and Azura with a bird.
Brave Marianne was largely brought along for Requiem Dance, but to be honest I completely forgot the reason why she isn't a proper dancer is because she traded that for some good offenses. In earlier versions of this run she didn't have an A/S boosting SS, and barely missed the kill on that Red Flier, but even just the +3 boost from ASform was enough to secure an entire kill and probably more. So between that and REFRESHING MY DANCER, yeah she very much helped.

Hm... usually I don't like using so many premium units in my runs, and in this case a +10 grail unit with premium skills, a +10 legendary hero who JUST got remixed, a duo dancer, and a Brave Hero seem pretty premium... but on the other hand, this was definitely a fun run, so... I think it balances out 🙂
(also fun fact, all of the provided thumbnails from YT featured Walhart)

@MagicCanonBalls Oh, nice Arthur. Don't see a lot of him around.

@Jugdral Lover/iggy/Safer Wow, nice editing with the music. Kinda funny how the enemy created a pileup themselves. I think Jamke's refine should be soon.

@Some Jerk It's really quite impressive you managed without any form of healing, since normally you at least have Leanne's passive healing. I could tell those Save armors were a big problem for you, spawning right then and there lol.

@Alexmender Your Eirika's hair looks a bit white. Is she getting enough sleep?

@Landmaster Pegasus Carrot sure is handy for these random Save armors that just pop up out of nowhere. Good job dealing with the archer, for one. Timed everything perfectly for that moment.

@BoaFerox Didn't really think about it before, but fairy Tana's JP voice is kinda different compared to her base version. Wonder if the VA forgot the voice or decided to change. I forgot what Shamshir does and was confused about Marisa's special count for a second.

@Diovani Bressan @Sasori

Celica is mad because this isn't her religion.

It took a long time, but my Seteth is finally +10. Just in time to burn the witch! Still i'm not completely happy with this clear. When I did it yesterday I had a very smooth and quick clear. One that I hadn't been able to recreate so this one is longer then i'd like.

@Landmaster Nice clear. OGelise dueling with those mages on top and later getting healed with that double breath of light was a neat move.

@BoaFerox Everyone was pretty far apart in this map so I thought that would make one turning difficult...but appearantly not. Nice clear. Also very nice that Elimine did't come with a precharged miracle.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Hey that isn't the usual Celica. Cool to see how Crazyca and the SFreya both took one side to tank while Bluecina took care of whoever was left stanidng. That archer looked like quite the jerk though.

@Diovani Bressan @Unknown Gamer11

No clear from me. I don't even have room to record videos on my phone anymore and will probably delete the Heroes app from my phone soon. I was starting to get tired of Heroes anyways (would rather see a new console FE game come out) and I am kind of hooked on Halo Infinite and Legends Arceus at the moment.

@GuiltyLove Ryoma is such a tank now with his updated skills. Whitewing team clear was great too.

@Alexmender Nice one turn clear. Those trenches at the start meant nothing when using cheezed mechanics.

@Landmaster Those trenches didn't seem to slow the Ellise team down too much. Miracle came in clutch for Elise near the beginning as well.

@BoaFerox Nice one turn clear with a Sacred Stones team. It was clever using Pass as well as using the axe flier's own Pavis skill against them.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Nice clear. Celica held down the left side while Freyja handled the right side. Lucina debuffing things with Future Visions looks fun.

On 1/30/2022 at 3:17 AM, Sasori said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Hey that isn't the usual Celica. Cool to see how Crazyca and the SFreya both took one side to tank while Bluecina took care of whoever was left stanidng. That archer looked like quite the jerk though.

He was a bit annoying, but harmless.

You got rid of him quick though, thanks to Seteth. He proved to be very important. Soon Lugh will join his brother in having a refine.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:44 PM, NSSKG151 said:

No clear from me. I don't even have room to record videos on my phone anymore and will probably delete the Heroes app from my phone soon. I was starting to get tired of Heroes anyways (would rather see a new console FE game come out) and I am kind of hooked on Halo Infinite and Legends Arceus at the moment.

RIP. We'll let you know if a new Anna comes out.

@BoaFerox - Very fun display of warping here. Marisa's refine is super useful for the Galeforce setup without needing to replace any of the Tanas with an IP user. Great work!

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Geez, who was the real final boss there, Elimine, or that eternal Archer? What an annoyance, but on the bright side, he really could do much to Celica as it is. Freyja impressed handling her side of the map all by herself, too. Shows how strong those two are. Plus, they found some nice help from Lucina when they needed it.

@Sasori - Congrats on the +10 Seteth. He needed all the stats he could get so Elimine couldn't come out on top in their 1v1 at the top of the map. Fortunately he was able to hold on just enough to get her out of there while the orphans went rogue against everyone else.

• 8 months later...

Even at the beginning of the year, I was still using other units aside from Whitewings/Macedonians or Grima/Lilith in these clears. I'm going to keep using a Lilith/Grima team as much as possible for the time being. Halloween Grima is still a little fragile due to not having DR