Anybody have Male Kana with Swordfaire?

MagicalAlbino

I accidentally passed down Dragon Ward to Kana instead of Swordfaire because I didn't know that skills that you learn during the paralogue get passed down to your kid. Does anybody have a castle with MALE Kana with Swordfaire? I'd really appreciate it. (Note: My avatar is female, so it has to be male Kana. I found someone with a female Swordfaire Kana, but that didn't help.)

Well one of my Kanas has swordfaire. I'm guessing I just share my castle address and you win a castle battle or buy it? I'm not too familiar with Fates castle stuff, but if it helps, my BR castle address is 16170-65306-15752-40716.

I entered that address and it went to a CQ castle that didn't have Kana on its StreetPass team. Can you double-check to make sure you typed your address right? (Also, I think you have to put Kana on your active StreetPass team for me to get a skill from him.)

Ah shoot. I didn't know the castle address is the same for all files. I assumed it was different, but I think it just chooses the last castle data that was updated. I went to birthright to add in male kana, but I didn't update data, so I'm assuming that's the reason why. It might work now. My CQ run doesn't have male kana with swordfaire. Its my BR one.

Your castle address points to your most recently updated castle. Open your Birthright file and hit update data at the crystal ball. Also only deploy Kana and unequip him and set him away from the throne to make an easy clear.