Does anyone know if the Minas and Theodore questline is bugged?

Dessenbeck

9 minutes ago, Dessenbeck said:

I captured Minas and killed Theodore in chapter 6, but they didn't show up in the final chapter.

Did i mess the questline up or is it bugged?

You also need to permanently recruit Faye.

3 minutes ago, Dessenbeck said:

Obviously i did that yet they didn't show up.

85645890_okenowwhat.thumb.png.d56c49bcd0cab0bc050fcba1a0f0fbfe.png

Hmmmmm... You might not have watched the city event "unforgettable" in chapter 11. That's the only thing I can come up with.

2 hours ago, Dessenbeck said:

Obviously i did that yet they didn't show up.

85645890_okenowwhat.thumb.png.d56c49bcd0cab0bc050fcba1a0f0fbfe.png

You didn't do the "Traveling Party" citizen request.

Yes, getting a costume for a group of performers is actually important to that subplot.

Edited by BrightBow

49 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Yes, getting a costume for a group of performers is actually important to that subplot.

Oooohhh yeah, I hadn't noticed. Good catch! Yes, it's definitely that. Berwick Saga do be fickle like that sometimes.

On 2/2/2022 at 9:50 PM, BrightBow said:

Thanks, i've already beaten the game but i don't want to suffer through Chaos without the Vritha again.

On 2/2/2022 at 10:39 PM, Saint Rubenio said:

Oooohhh yeah, I hadn't noticed. Good catch! Yes, it's definitely that. Berwick Saga do be fickle like that sometimes.

Classic Kaga moments.

On 2/3/2022 at 4:55 AM, BrightBow said:

Even Dirk Gently would think that connection is super random.

11 minutes ago, Dessenbeck said:

Classic Kaga moments.

To be completely fair, once you do the sidequest, the connection becomes clear, and it makes perfect sense that Theodore and Minas's arc cannot be concluded if the sidequest isn't successfully completed.

The problem is that this connection isn't obvious before you complete the sidequest. You just assume it's another random citizen request, when it has... quite a bit more importance than that. Oof.

14 minutes ago, Dessenbeck said:

Thanks, i've already beaten the game but i don't want to suffer through Chaos without the Vritha again.

Yeah, understandable. Chaos is doable without Vritra, but it's a lot more annoying. A strong enough Faye can even one-shot Chaos if she employs Astra!

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be completely fair, once you do the sidequest, the connection becomes clear, and it makes perfect sense that Theodore and Minas's arc cannot be concluded if the sidequest isn't successfully completed.

The problem is that this connection isn't obvious before you complete the sidequest. You just assume it's another random citizen request, when it has... quite a bit more importance than that. Oof.

Yeah, understandable. Chaos is doable without Vritra, but it's a lot more annoying. A strong enough Faye can even one-shot Chaos if she employs Astra!

My Faye could barely kill Chaos at 17 HP with Astra, it was a team effort (and RNG) to take this Shadow of Yharnam reject down. 

anyways i was asking because i was interested in doing second playthrough.

Thank you for responding.

Edited by Dessenbeck