Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - Roster Speculation and Most Anticipated Characters Thread

Speaking of the Ashen Wolves (or one of them at least), I've been thinking about this for a while, but I think like this unidentified character sprite that shows up in the trailer and screenshots could be a newly designed Constance. It's the mostly the blonde hair makes me think that, but maybe I'm looking too deeply into it.

FRE1-PragAIY4Ru.jpeg

FRE2WN3aUAAWjM4.jpeg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ThePrimeOne said:

Speaking of the Ashen Wolves (or one of them at least), I've been thinking about this for a while, but I think like this unidentified character sprite that shows up in the trailer and screenshots could be a newly designed Constance. It's the mostly the blonde hair makes me think that, but maybe I'm looking too deeply into it.

Spoiler

FRE1-PragAIY4Ru.jpeg

FRE2WN3aUAAWjM4.jpeg

Actually a good thought, but I actually think it's a generic female Monk head (see circled):

Spoiler

generic.thumb.jpg.97ce3060dd1107429cf60d9a1f2a2d88.jpg

I think you'd see either Constance's hairband or her voluminous hair behind her head if it were her.

58 minutes ago, tipperthescales said:

Actually a good thought, but I actually think it's a generic female Monk head (see circled):

Hide contents

I think you'd see either Constance's hairband or her voluminous hair behind her head if it were her.

Ah, that makes sense, especially since the monk doesn't have a circle around her in screenshot either. I wonder why she's she's even there to begin with 🤔

That said, Constance with a bob cut and a hat would be a cute look for her, idk.

Edited by ThePrimeOne

6 hours ago, tipperthescales said:

Hide contents

Wouldn't she also be on a pegasus for a sprite like that? I can't see them adding Constance and not making her a flying unit.

17 hours ago, Jotari said:

Wouldn't she also be on a pegasus for a sprite like that? I can't see them adding Constance and not making her a flying unit.

You should be able to reclass her to be a flying unit from a mage if she's in. It's also worth mentioning that the original screenshot with what I thought was Constance, Edelgard is level 6, which means two things:

1. If the info about how classes are going to work in-game is anything to go by, you'll have to level Constance up first like in Three Houses.

or

2. The game starts with a flash forward mission in the post-timeskip era (hence the low levels) and is going to go eventually go back to the past for the actual story so it won't matter, kind of like Pirate Warriors 4.