Plans for Three Hopes coverage

Who the heck are you? Some of you are probably asking. I haven't been on these forums for years, likely won't be sticking long here either, but I did want to touch base for a few minutes. As I have started covering the news for the new game already https://serenesforest.net/2022/02/09/fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-announced-releasing-24th-june-2022/

Much like Fire Emblem Warriors. I'll be the primary person covering the news on the main site and posting content related to it. I will likely also do a release date set of streams like I did for both the JP and English release of Fire Emblem Warriors nearly 5 years ago. 

I'll be covering any major or minor news to do with the game, so if ANY information comes out and I see it. I'll be putting it up.

Also something I wanted to do with the original game, but I didn't find the time back then to do, would be to post more regular things after the game launches. Such as tips and tricks, little details about stats, some nuances with mechanics once we figure it all out etc. Just little fun things to keep people engaged. Maybe i'll do a few giveaways again like I did before. We'll have to wait and see how things look for me when the game launches. 

Edited by Jedi

Welcome back. I haven't been posting much myself lately. I did have a question on this new release I haven't been able to determine for sure, and that's on a limited edition. So far, I've seen few details on it, but what I've seen so far is that it is planned for Japan and Europe, but I haven't seen any plans for a North America release. Does that match up with what you know?

16 hours ago, bookwormbabe29 said:

Welcome back. I haven't been posting much myself lately. I did have a question on this new release I haven't been able to determine for sure, and that's on a limited edition. So far, I've seen few details on it, but what I've seen so far is that it is planned for Japan and Europe, but I haven't seen any plans for a North America release. Does that match up with what you know?

I haven't seen anything on an NA special edition yet sadly. I'll try to report on it when anything does crop up. Considering Europe is getting one. It'd be quite odd if we didn't.

On 2/11/2022 at 4:12 AM, Fabulously Olivier said:

Welcome back. It felt bad not having a Warriors-friendly staffer.

I do hope you'll change your mind and stick around to further discuss the Warriors games. We did get a few more in the time since you left the forums.

Thanks! I'll see haha, I don't frequent forums much nowadays so it kind of slips my mind. 

• 3 weeks later...