What costumes would you like to see in Three Hopes?

Let's get creative. What costumes do you want to see make their way into this game? Perhaps existing ones from 3H or Heroes. Perhaps cosplay costumes of other FE characters or even other properties. 

I've got some wishes:

Byleth:

Legacy Mercenary Cosplay (in the style of PoR Ike for MByleth, Evayle for FByleth)

Edelgard:

Legacy Axe Lord Cosplay (in the style of Hector or Minerva)

Dimitri:

Legacy Spear Lord Cosplay (in the style of Ephraim)

Claude:

Legacy Bard Cosplay (in the style of Lewyn)

Yuri:

Legacy Sword Lord Cosplay (in the style of Marth)

Since the Gloucesters are essentially the Laus family I think Lorenz should cosplay as either Erik or Darin. 

Edelgard could have an Arvis outfit while Hubert dressed as Manfroy

They're both artist boys so Ignatz might have a barret based outfit like Forrest, just in yellow. 

Dorothea could get a Plegian outfit since she already has one. 

6 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Okay I want it, Marianne in Erika’s outfit. If Solon makes an appearance and is playable I could see him with Nergal’s.

I really think Solon has a less than 1% chance of being playable (since no one likes him, and Hubert fills that role). Probably an FEW dark mage enemy situation.

Points for creativity though, and Nergal could be a fun Hubert costume too.

If they're not going to be in the game, give some of the main lords costumes/recolors based on other students, like say, a costume for Claude that would give him glasses and Timeskip Ignatz's color scheme. And at least one costume that changes Edelgard's hair color to that she had when she was young...

Spoiler

before the Crest experiments. The same goes for Lysithea if she's playable.

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

beach costume ofc, cant get more awesome trashing mobs while only wearing minimal fabric for maximum ease of movement.

half joke aside, maybe i want to see them in past lord costume. other than that, a costume thats styled as if they exchange culture with each other. so something edelgard wearing a costume that would fit claude home nation, dimitri rocking tyrant emperor style, claude in whatever thats not suited to his character

I'm not really into costumes, and when I am it's pretty basic. At least for this game. 

I'd like every character to be able to unlock their Three Houses War Arc look in addition to the new ones we're getting. That way, if we like the old look better, we can switch to that. 

Next, I'd like to see the return of the Dancer outfit for everyone and the Sothis Regalia for Byleth. 

Lastly, if characters like Seteth, Flayn, and any of the Church staff are in the game, I'd like to see them with different time-skip designs for this game and alternative looks for what their Three Houses War Arc looks would be if they had one. 

Actual. Freaking. Good number of. Costumes. Compared to Warriors' pitiful ammount.

It was very sad to see that they didn't want to play on this in Three Houses with everyone being able to reclass into virtually everything, I hope they will in this one.
Beyond that? The Dancer outfit, Sothis Regalia, and maybe some costumes of past characters.

On 2/12/2022 at 3:48 PM, Use the Falchion said:

I'd like every character to be able to unlock their Three Houses War Arc look in addition to the new ones we're getting. That way, if we like the old look better, we can switch to that. 

Good call, but I'd also like the old ones too.

• 3 weeks later...

Chances are we could get broken armour alts since the Australian Classification Board has noted it has mild impact nudity, just like FEW.

That said, aside from what was said about the OG timeskip designs being unlockable if every gets new designs, KT should just throw in every and all alt FE3H characters have gotten in FEH. Being able to play as Christmas Felix would be wonderful.

Personally, I'd love for the descendants of the 10 elites to get a unique armour/costume based on their ancestors.

With it being a Warriors game and 3H taking unsubtle queues from Three Kingdoms, Dynasty Warriors costumes for the lords could actually be a lot of fun. The trouble is that the colors don't exactly line up for which character is closest to each lord (Dimitri is more Lu Bu, Edel is definitely Cao Cao, Claude is Liu Bei, and Byleth could be the Sun Quan or Sima Zhao). 

21 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

With it being a Warriors game and 3H taking unsubtle queues from Three Kingdoms, Dynasty Warriors costumes for the lords could actually be a lot of fun. The trouble is that the colors don't exactly line up for which character is closest to each lord (Dimitri is more Lu Bu, Edel is definitely Cao Cao, Claude is Liu Bei, and Byleth could be the Sun Quan or Sima Zhao). 

Okay, I want Byleth in Sun Jian’s yakuza tuxedo… pinstripes and all