(FE11) Another SD draft bc bored lol

GlitchWarrior

Since I have nothing better to do, I'm running another Shadow Dragon draft. You know. For funsies.

1. This draft is for 5 players.
2. Marth, Jagen, Caeda, Xane, Elice, and Nagi/Gotoh are free for all to use. (I made Caeda free because even without WS she's busted, and Elice because no one would ever use her outside of Aum utility anyway.
2. Drafting will be performed in snaking order- the first player to pick in rounds 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 will be the last player to pick in rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10,  with the reverse also being true. The second and fourth players will swap every round as well. It's simple really.
3. The game will be played on Hard Mode (1*).
4: Due to not existing in this mode, Frey and Norne are banned from drafting. Not that I should need to specify.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop. They are also allowed to meatshield on their join chapter to protect a drafted unit that would otherwise be unsavable (read: Boah/Midia/Tomas. So Dolph and Macellan can meatshield on Ch12 to keep them from dying) and be sacrificed (unequipped) to the boss of their join map for the sake of accessing necessary gaiden chapters.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding for the sake of holding off the enemy and opening chests/doors.
3: "Filler units" are treated as undrafted for the purposes of this ruleset. 
4. Gaiden chapters do not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken.
5. You are free to reclass units and forge weapons as you please.

Other:
1.  Usage of the Warp staff or Wing Spear is strictly prohibited.
2.  Recruiting Merric and Linde solely to obtain their tomes is illegal. Don't do it.

Penalties:
1. Undrafted units, rulebreaks regarding tomes, and the Wing Spear have a 4 turn penalty, per unit/use per chapter (8 turns if you defeat an enemy using effective damage from the WS).
2. The Warp Staff has a special 20-turn penalty per teleport.

Edited by GlitchWarrior